Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Target

• Thread starter Deleted member 403
  • Start date
Do you have a target on how much money your aiming to earn in one day? How many hours does this roughly take you? Is making money online a part time job?
Now the first thing to be considered here is the medium of earning. If someone is earning from paid to post site , the person can barely make of to $1.5 in a day which is not that much , he may also have $1 as a target and is able to meet up after rigorous hours of typing , but does it worth the stress ??. For someone like this , making money online should be a part time job.

For bloggers and reputable free Lancers , making money online can be a source of income if they have good traffic and daily employees respectively.

Advertisement Placeholder
Every business must meet a target.. I normally force my self in seeing i achieve a specific target and also try to set some goals that will help me

I have an offline job that takes most of my mornings so online earning is still a substitute for my income which is why I have to plan each day, how I wake and how to complete my tasks.

Apart from my offline business, i do try to make $1 per day online although it varies sometimes because of uncertainty occurrence which might take place without been planned.

I prefer monthly targets because my days hardly look the same. There are days that I can work online all day and other days may not be able to do so.

For me making money online is a full time job so I make as much as humanly possible from what ever am doing online as long as there are no limits to what's to be earned.

Do you have a target on how much money your aiming to earn in one day? How many hours does this roughly take you? Is making money online a part time job?
Every country have there own economic crisis, some place is better while some places you have to work very hard to be able to meet up with basic amenities, I can't give the exact amount and time

Well my target for my daily earning on this platform is to be able to get the maximum amount of money that anyone can earn on this platform on the on a daily basis and I have been always been meeting it.

Well my target for my daily earning on this platform is to be able to get the maximum amount of money that anyone can earn on this platform on the on a daily basis and I have been always been meeting it.
Yes I also try to meet up as well but there are days I am not able to. But at least I try to make one dollar daily even as at there there are some days I may not get it maybe because of some issues or the other.

I have a daily Target of up to $1 per and i only work on BizDustry m I kake up to 50 comment per day and this earn me my target amount of $1. I use as much time as 3 hours to meet this target per day

Before I didnt have target, I only worked until I am tired but these days, I have changed the policy, I am putting some target to let me know how much I am among per day.

Same thing applies to me , before i normally targets to have at least $2 daiky online and i normally meets the targets but since i am preoccupied with my offline works , my earning has reduced drastically.

Due to my tight work hours, I always aim 2usd per day, this is low but I need to put in more efforts to make more money.

There are several factors that comes to play when it comes to issues like this,one is the services you're rendering and another is the product you're selling in the latter you can't predict how much you will make

I know most people take online job as part time, while some focus more on online job as full time, so it depends on your choice, I just want to make money that will take care of my basic needs online

I know most people take online job as part time, while some focus more on online job as full time, so it depends on your choice, I just want to make money that will take care of my basic needs online
Same here I also just want to make money, not just on one source of income but on multiple sources. This should not stop you from setting a target, setting target would actually help in achieving better and faster result.

Target is a watch word as a marketer and as a business person, if this is missed maybe it was on a daily bases or weekly then your checks and balances will be defeated.

I surelt have a goal when it comes to how much I want to be making in a day on the internet. However I have another physical business I am running and it doesn't require me to be moving all around, that is why I have more than enough time to be active on forums online. I don't have a particular number of hours set for myself but I know it has become a part of me so I don't get tired using the internet.

For everyone who want to be successful in life or even business he most be at all cost have a daily, yearly target of which he will at all time try to meet the target. target is very important this helped you to focus on the attainment of a particular thing if which you want to achieve.

Yes that is how you know you rate your workload if you have tried or been lazy in that day with your marketing, you always need to have a target for amount you intend to make per day so as to make your business grow

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds