Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Target

• Thread starter Deleted member 403
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 403

Do you have a target on how much money your aiming to earn in one day? How many hours does this roughly take you? Is making money online a part time job?

Advertisement Placeholder
Indeed, if I have a goal with the tools that I have so far, and it takes me approximately 10 hours a day. For now I am full time. When I have to leave the house or I have a problem, I find it a bit difficult. I let it pass and I get over it the next day.

I do not have a daily target, or even a weekly target. However, I do have a monthly target. I need at lest $500 per month and I make sure to reach that target. I do manage to reach the minimum target.

I aim to make at least $1 day, I do manage to make this amount by participating on forums and and micro task sites.

Maybe you should set a higher target so that you can maximize your earning. Instead of focusing on paid to post sites, why don't you work on freelancer sites. I think SEO Clerk is a good platform for a newbie.

I registered on almost all the freelancing sites, but hardly before i earn a single job invitation for a month. It will work when you market yourself very well to outshine other freelancers, and upgrade membership in some freelancing sites that features such.

My college has shut down due to covid. Since I do not have to go to college, I have a lot of time and now I will be aiming for making $2 a day

No I don't have a target. I'm in the enviable position of not having to post if I don't want to so some days I might make a dollar but others days very little. I don't really keep track of it.

I don't have a daily target but I need at least $500 in a month. I work full time online, Normally I work for 8-12 hours every day. When I do not have any assignments or any kind of work, I try to post on forums and earn quick cash.

Yes I do. Sometimes I make more than it, and sometimes I don't make up to it. Either ways I am still improving my earning abilities.

Yes I do have a target of what I plan on earning on a daily basis. This target keeps me motivated to carry out my daily task no matter how tired I am feeling. I don't have a specific time frame though as to when I can accomplish it

Do you have a target on how much money your aiming to earn in one day? How many hours does this roughly take you? Is making money online a part time job?
Using bizdustry and cashtime forum as my working target , I am always targetting $1 daily by combining my earning from both forum sites but at times I earn lesser amount.

My target earnings at present is $2 but I rarely achieve it because I can only spend 3 hours on the average everyday. I have house chores and errands to handle aside from my rest period which is important to me. But I am happy if I can earn $1.50 in one day because that would be enough for my savings quota.

Every one working online have a target so do I. But due to the low earnings I'm making I can't be able to set enough target cos my options to earn is below.

Yeah every day i have a target of how much i want to earn from the forums I'm posting and i try as much as possible to reach my target everyday.

My initial target was $2 a day but I have busy schedules so I end up earning $1.5 daily. I plan to increase my earnings per day to something tangible. It won't be ad if someone can earn thousands of dollars.

The money i am aiming to get in a day from online jobs are mainly from ptp sites,and recently the pay has drastically reduce,and what i was erning before has been brought down,so we just earn as little as we can which is at least $1.

I planned on making my daily target of making money online form me to at least two to three dollars at the least. I do this online a lot because I work online mainly

Making money online for me is a part time job just because of the fact that I don't have high income skills like website development, UI/UX design to make money with. I work on task website to earn up to $2 per day

Here in bizdustry I am targeting $1 dollar per day. But in other site like in binance through cryptocurrency trading I can earn 3 dollars per day. Reaching the $5 dollars minimum withdrawal here in bizdustry can add to my cryptocurrency assets. I am making money online as a full time work.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds