Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Stay away from these Vices when applying for work

Thanks for these tips. Even though I do not plan to apply for an offline job, I will still make sure that I do apply these tips in my personal and professional life.
An applicant for an interview is like going to a competition. You have competitors in the field that you need to excel when it comes to impression. Take note that the interview is just a preliminary step but you have to give it your best shot with your appearance and the way you speak.

Advertisement Placeholder
Thank for this article. I like it and it will useful for me.
These are some people do not understand and they will keep lamenting that they didn't get work, without knowing that their the causes of it.
Indeed this article is very good and very useful. At least those people applying for job has a guide what vices he should not have. I like the number one tip that we should not give up too soon.

This is a good writeup, when looking for job or even trying to achieve anything in life it is good not to give up,one should not allow ones interest to wane.

An applicant for an interview is like going to a competition. You have competitors in the field that you need to excel when it comes to impression. Take note that the interview is just a preliminary step but you have to give it your best shot with your appearance and the way you speak.

Yes, a job interview or appointment is like a competition. Interview is just one of the initial steps taken to select the right candidate and this is why many companies appoint employees for a fixed time and they sign the job contract. They will be fired whenever the company finds a better person for the job.

Most times we just need to be determined when trying to get what we want , so when searching for job , I think maximum determination is needed and also less fear
That whenever we are looking for job we are always scared especially when it comes to our proposal because with that women use the job so he may not be able to be composed but if we are quite determined enough we should be able to put our hearts together and get the job.
[automerge]1630670856[/automerge]
This is a good writeup, when looking for job or even trying to achieve anything in life it is good not to give up,one should not allow ones interest to wane.
Well I have such fun job for a very long time and right now I have given up searching for job although I do have a small job that I am doing but it's not paying me as much as I will want but I'm still managing it for now pending when I will start up my business.

The above tips are useful one should also Know his/ her onions well before applying for a job ..also tardiness at and to work should be avoided
You are right. These tips are very helpful if you are applying for a job. There is a thread here in Bizdustry where if there is no one to give you a job then create one. It is a good attitude to not give up in your desire to have an income.

Truth is it is never easy, I've seen people finish university for years and couldn't get jobs, one thing people should know is that not everyone can handle rejection,some people take it well while some just looses it and they fall into depression

Giving up too soon on job search is one of the major reason why people do not eventually get the work for themselves. So far you still don't have anything going, the best thing you need to do is to keep searching

That whenever we are looking for job we are always scared especially when it comes to our proposal because with that women use the job so he may not be able to be composed but if we are quite determined enough we should be able to put our hearts together and get the job.
[automerge]1630670856[/automerge]

Well I have such fun job for a very long time and right now I have given up searching for job although I do have a small job that I am doing but it's not paying me as much as I will want but I'm still managing it for now pending when I will start up my business.
Yeah I even think there are thousands of jobs that are lost during this pandemic , so my basis is looking and finding a business to start so that I can earn money

Well said , people should develop good mentality towards themselves , which will help them to be able to believe bin themselves, especially during a job interview.
Secondly , there is need to acquire tech skills as most jobs these days demand good tech skills as criteria for employment .
Self awareness is also another good tool to be used when seeking for job
You should always stay away from lying about your personality when applying for a job because there is no how it will not come to the light but you will never have which will include in your CV.

Yeah I even think there are thousands of jobs that are lost during this pandemic , so my basis is looking and finding a business to start so that I can earn money
Please do not give up on this goal or objective of girls for this year as starting up a business is one of the best decision that you can ever make in this life and I foresee that he will be able to start up your own business in the future.

Please do not give up on this goal or objective of girls for this year as starting up a business is one of the best decision that you can ever make in this life and I foresee that he will be able to start up your own business in the future.
Yeah am actually devicing ways and methods of starting the business and trying or planning to make it sucessful soon , since that is my motive from the beginning

well as for me I I don't even see a reason why you need to be sad or tired
when looking for a job.
You have the potentials in you, instead of getting fed up, you
can work something out by discovering your self and create
another way for yourself.

Finding a new work or an employment isn't only simply based on abilities and capability, yet in addition it is also due to mentality or demeanor that is imbued or turns into a propensity.
Here is a Review...

1. Given Up Too Soon

You definitely realize that getting employed is kinda hard and not easy, so don't surrender/quit quick. You should have the enthusiasm, assurance, and ingenuity to continue battling until the "demise drop." If one organization is rejects you, attempt again at another organization until you find a new line of work. As there is a sentence saying, "there are as yet many fish in the sea." This sentence applies not exclusively to instances of adoration, work can as well.

Have confidence that no exertion is squandered. You will receive the benefits of your long battle to go after positions.

2. Been Lazy and Lethargic

Try not to carry your apathy into the Business World. Discard that sluggishness so you become a fruitful individual.
Apathetic to send employment forms, sluggish to meet work calls, or lethargic. You simply squander openings or openings that come. Being sluggish will just bring you pain and languishing. For this situation, it will make you for all time jobless and a pointless individuals

3. Having An Awful Mentality

Your disposition can represent the deciding moment in your pursuit of employment . Having a decent demeanor, then again, can help your cause however a terrible attitude will hurt your chances

"Disposition is indispensably significant in a pursuit of employment, since it's the one thing out of the whole cycle you can control," says Dave. "You can't control if and when somebody will get back to you, or if the individual loved you or what the economy will resemble, yet you can control your disposition and how you behave all through the cycle."
This article is of a great help, but you can't blade people who give up, because as humans the level at which we can tolerate things defer from one person to another. Some won't give up after searching for job for 4years while some after 1year they have moved on.

Yeah am actually devicing ways and methods of starting the business and trying or planning to make it sucessful soon , since that is my motive from the beginning
This is the most wonderful thing that I heard today I am so proud that you are so focus on devising several ways or method of starting the business that you have always wanted to start up.

venturing into a business is not easily and therefore if you really want to succeed in business then you shouldn't be lazy.

venturing into a business is not easily and therefore if you really want to succeed in business then you shouldn't be lazy.
Well a business it's a very serious thing that we should really be very studious won't want to start it up as all business requires a lot of work and a lot of time for it to become successful.

This is the most wonderful thing that I heard today I am so proud that you are so focus on devising several ways or method of starting the business that you have always wanted to start up.
Yeah it's best to devise and find better way or method of earning , because there are start up companies that are struggling to grow in every aspect ,and they find it hard to grow , so it's best to plan

In The nutshell let's just conclude that we should have positive mindset towards our jobs and whatever we want to apply for. Giving up too soon is considered a very bad character to me

Yeah it's best to devise and find better way or method of earning , because there are start up companies that are struggling to grow in every aspect ,and they find it hard to grow , so it's best to plan
This is just it as they can never be an independent financial individual that is solely depending on one source of income but an independent individual whose dependence on multiple streams of income will definitely not have any financial issue whatsoever.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds