Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Stay away from these Vices when applying for work

Patience is very important and necessary in all spheres of life. You need to understand that there is a difference between patience and time-wasting. You should not try to waste your time telling yourself that you are being patient. This is why it is important you have enough knowledge of how a particular thing works before going into it.
Patience is indeed a priceless virtue. However, you should only devote time to doing what is good consistently while hoping for the best rewards later on.

Advertisement Placeholder
I quite agree with the article. When applying for job, there are some vices job seekers must avoid. And one thing I noticed alot of job seekers lack is experience. As one is looking, it's important to engage in small job or business to gain experience. This experience will be included in cv. The experience might be what I needed to get the job.

Being sluggish, lazy and easily giving up is not an attitude of some one that wants to be employed actually, if you lose hope easily on getting a job you will only worsen the case and become depressed.

Patience is indeed a priceless virtue. However, you should only devote time to doing what is good consistently while hoping for the best rewards later on.
Yes, it is important and necessary that you devote your time is something that works. If you want to venture into an online business you need to make sure that it works before devoting your time and being consistent with it. It doesn't make sense for you to devote your time as something that will not give you anything on the long run.

I don't even see a reason why you need to be sad or tired when looking for a job.
You have the potentials in you, instead of getting fed up, you can work something out by discovering your self and create another way for yourself.
Yes, because this days getting a job it not that easy that's why you don't need of getting tried when looking for one, you I have to keep on trying one-day you make find one what you need to do is to create a way for that.

Being sluggish, lazy and easily giving up is not an attitude of some one that wants to be employed actually, if you lose hope easily on getting a job you will only worsen the case and become depressed.
Laziness will make you loss your jobs and I think that when you determine to work in any establishment you need to be motivated and love what you are doing I also think that you need to be self determine and hard work if it is your desired way of working stay update all the time.

Yes, it is important and necessary that you devote your time is something that works. If you want to venture into an online business you need to make sure that it works before devoting your time and being consistent with it. It doesn't make sense for you to devote your time as something that will not give you anything on the long run.
So going into an online business while still job hunting might be very beneficial. It will eliminate boredom and help sustain you with a little income for the time being.

So going into an online business while still job hunting might be very beneficial. It will eliminate boredom and help sustain you with a little income for the time being.
I have heard story of someone who was looking for a job and at the same time he was learning some certain things online. A time came when he started making a very tangible money on the internet and abandoned his search for a job. It is quite possible to make a full-time income online but you must be ready to learn.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds