Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Stay away from these Vices when applying for work

Thank for this article. I like it and it will useful for me.
These are some people do not understand and they will keep lamenting that they didn't get work, without knowing that their the causes of it.
If you don't have a good attitude especially when you are going to an interview it is always going to be very difficult for you to succeed in that interview because your body language will throw you off.

Advertisement Placeholder
If you don't have a good attitude especially when you are going to an interview it is always going to be very difficult for you to succeed in that interview because your body language will throw you off.
You have made a good point. An applicant must always maintain a friendly disposition towards his potential employers and even towards his fellow job seekers because they are likely to be his colleagues in future.

When applying for work, you should be full of maximum confidence. Don't ever be pessimistic. Be very positive and optimistic about yourself and your ability. Some job seekers would have written off themselves even before they go for a job interview.

Thank you so much for the article because I have been able to learn a lot from it and I must say that it is actually very detailed and it is very easy to understand so thanks

I think having an awful mentality and given up too soon are in tandem. However these are nice points and a lot of people can pick one or two things from it, quite informative too . It is best to know your worth too and be ready to put in the work.

You have to know the nature of business you're applying for, most cyber businesses are vices especially if the person introducing you to it is fraudulent in nature.

One of the bad idea I have is to give up to fail on any project I am back on. And it is one of my new year resolution to deal with giving up attitude in me. I will promise myself to stick with the business until I see a breakthrough.

Thank you for sharing , unfortunately a lot of employers are looking for people who are passionate about their area of duty and concentration. As an employee we have to understand that no employers will always like to hire lazy employee into his or her business organisation. You must be able to Take responsibility when ask to .

Especially as somebody who does not have a lot of things to offer like a beginner it is important that you should keep your head high and always go for an opportunity you think is good for you.

You have to remain focused and goal-oriented, even when you fail.

The biggest businesses of the world - think Google, Sony, Microsoft... They have all failed and will continue to fail with projects and ideas but that never slowed down their growth or hindered their ability to expand.

Getting a job is something that is not easy generally because of the state of the economy and I thought you should not be too hard on yourself and give up easily

That is true when a person hear that kind of voice the person need to find he/ her way one need to learn something from this write top, and also to be educated by this is really important.

Getting a job is something that is not easy generally because of the state of the economy and I thought you should not be too hard on yourself and give up easily
Nowadays , the level of unemployment is getting rampant as people are trying everything to survive , poverty is the main reason why people keep trying hard and sometimes lie to get a job.

Laziness will make you to miss a lot of things in life. If you're searching for a job or you have a business you should always try as much as possible never to be lazy. Persistence is also very important and necessary to succeed.

Finding a new work or an employment isn't only simply based on abilities and capability, yet in addition it is also due to mentality or demeanor that is imbued or turns into a propensity.
Here is a Review...

1. Given Up Too Soon

You definitely realize that getting employed is kinda hard and not easy, so don't surrender/quit quick. You should have the enthusiasm, assurance, and ingenuity to continue battling until the "demise drop." If one organization is rejects you, attempt again at another organization until you find a new line of work. As there is a sentence saying, "there are as yet many fish in the sea." This sentence applies not exclusively to instances of adoration, work can as well.

Have confidence that no exertion is squandered. You will receive the benefits of your long battle to go after positions.

2. Been Lazy and Lethargic

Try not to carry your apathy into the Business World. Discard that sluggishness so you become a fruitful individual.
Apathetic to send employment forms, sluggish to meet work calls, or lethargic. You simply squander openings or openings that come. Being sluggish will just bring you pain and languishing. For this situation, it will make you for all time jobless and a pointless individuals

3. Having An Awful Mentality

Your disposition can represent the deciding moment in your pursuit of employment . Having a decent demeanor, then again, can help your cause however a terrible attitude will hurt your chances

"Disposition is indispensably significant in a pursuit of employment, since it's the one thing out of the whole cycle you can control," says Dave. "You can't control if and when somebody will get back to you, or if the individual loved you or what the economy will resemble, yet you can control your disposition and how you behave all through the cycle."
That is a really good tips you have highlighted here,because one of the things that usually make lots of persons not to be successful in their place of call are some of these thigs being stated here.

Laziness will make you to miss a lot of things in life. If you're searching for a job or you have a business you should always try as much as possible never to be lazy. Persistence is also very important and necessary to succeed.
When you are prone to many things in life such as failure against all odds , you will always be reluctant to work , postpone your appointment with flimsy excuses .

When you are prone to many things in life such as failure against all odds , you will always be reluctant to work , postpone your appointment with flimsy excuses .
what do you need in life is discipline and focus. You also need to have a definite desire. I read a book written by Napoleon Hill some time ago which is titled "Think and grow rich." If you read that book you will understand that if you do not have a definite desire, you will probably be confused in life.

You have to know the nature of business you're applying for, most cyber businesses are vices especially if the person introducing you to it is fraudulent in nature.
Research is the first thing you need to take care of when applying for a job , because you need to know everything concerning the job you are planning to get .

what do you need in life is discipline and focus. You also need to have a definite desire. I read a book written by Napoleon Hill some time ago which is titled "Think and grow rich." If you read that book you will understand that if you do not have a definite desire, you will probably be confused in life.
Yes I agree with your advice that patience is a virtue we should all have. It will help you to be focused and outstanding in whatever role you're given to handle in an organization.

Yes I agree with your advice that patience is a virtue we should all have. It will help you to be focused and outstanding in whatever role you're given to handle in an organization.
Patience is very important and necessary in all spheres of life. You need to understand that there is a difference between patience and time-wasting. You should not try to waste your time telling yourself that you are being patient. This is why it is important you have enough knowledge of how a particular thing works before going into it.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds