Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Stay away from these Vices when applying for work

Great insight my friend. But I think overall we have to be able to prove to the company that we can move their business to a better position.

Advertisement Placeholder
I kinda need that right now. Thanks for sharing such an informative piece. I don't blame them for nor trying again. The mindset is just built that it will be the same outcome. The key lies in overcoming the mindset and develop a positive one.

Thank you so much for this great and informative article because it is an eyes opener to many people that will apply for job with companies, organization or even government.

There is a friend of mine who actually have been applying for jobs for the past 1 year right now but she is yet to get a call for an interview by any company and I believe it's probably because of how she combined her CV.
The resume is the main leverage of the applicant. If it is written very well that it is concise in the information that are needed by the hiring officer then the applicant can get an advantage with the hiring officer. The resume should focus on the skills that you have that are related to the vacant position.

Well said , people should develop good mentality towards themselves , which will help them to be able to believe bin themselves, especially during a job interview.
Secondly , there is need to acquire tech skills as most jobs these days demand good tech skills as criteria for employment .
Self awareness is also another good tool to be used when seeking for job
I never knew of this vice before until I came into this platform and I think this is the best information one should get when going for a job interview.

One thing that you should definitely avoid whenever you are going for an interview is to lie about a skill that you do not have because you might be asked to prove it.

Finding a new work or an employment isn't only simply based on abilities and capability, yet in addition it is also due to mentality or demeanor that is imbued or turns into a propensity.
Here is a Review...

1. Given Up Too Soon

You definitely realize that getting employed is kinda hard and not easy, so don't surrender/quit quick. You should have the enthusiasm, assurance, and ingenuity to continue battling until the "demise drop." If one organization is rejects you, attempt again at another organization until you find a new line of work. As there is a sentence saying, "there are as yet many fish in the sea." This sentence applies not exclusively to instances of adoration, work can as well.

Have confidence that no exertion is squandered. You will receive the benefits of your long battle to go after positions.

2. Been Lazy and Lethargic

Try not to carry your apathy into the Business World. Discard that sluggishness so you become a fruitful individual.
Apathetic to send employment forms, sluggish to meet work calls, or lethargic. You simply squander openings or openings that come. Being sluggish will just bring you pain and languishing. For this situation, it will make you for all time jobless and a pointless individuals

3. Having An Awful Mentality

Your disposition can represent the deciding moment in your pursuit of employment . Having a decent demeanor, then again, can help your cause however a terrible attitude will hurt your chances

"Disposition is indispensably significant in a pursuit of employment, since it's the one thing out of the whole cycle you can control," says Dave. "You can't control if and when somebody will get back to you, or if the individual loved you or what the economy will resemble, yet you can control your disposition and how you behave all through the cycle."
All the three vices are correct. We must stay away from those vices when applying for work. I like the number one which is not to give up too soon.

The resume is the main leverage of the applicant. If it is written very well that it is concise in the information that are needed by the hiring officer then the applicant can get an advantage with the hiring officer. The resume should focus on the skills that you have that are related to the vacant position.

Exactly, it's actually very important that it's put up in such a way that it would represent the applicant well because if not, you have already lost the job even before the interview started.

You have a very good points if one can keep to it but in an environments where the rate of unemployment is much, most of these things might not take you far in securing a job.

Well said , people should develop good mentality towards themselves , which will help them to be able to believe bin themselves, especially during a job interview.
Secondly , there is need to acquire tech skills as most jobs these days demand good tech skills as criteria for employment .
Self awareness is also another good tool to be used when seeking for job
That is true that you must be mentally ok before going for interview you coordinate yourself and also bring out those hidden potential in you so that the interviewer will see your creativity.

I admire those salient points. It is not easy to stand up after a failure. I have searched for jobs since graduation and none has been forthcoming. The best approach is never to give up and look for other alternatives.

I want to speak more on giving up easily. Most job seekers do not not have rejection stamina. Once there are rejected in a place, they are Frustrated and do not want to try other places due to fear of rejection.

If there anything that has brought me this far in life, is my ability to stand up strong when I fall. And it is something I want everyone to cultivate.
Well I am just kind of a person that has been lazy and the past and it has manifested in me and the reason why I have not been able to start up any business as a result of the laziness that has been with me but I am so thankful that I have been able to go out boy this bad habit of mine.

That is true that you must be mentally ok before going for interview you coordinate yourself and also bring out those hidden potential in you so that the interviewer will see your creativity.
Yeah but this only happens when people are able to prepare themselves for the future by being able to learn the basics skills needed in their field of employment

All the traits you have just mentioned are not what someone who's looking for a place to work should be having y their saide. They are dream job killers, if you don't know it, know it now for your sake

This article is great, it's so informative and an interesting read, I have been searching for work and still searching for work now and this article came at a very important time for me.
Yes this is article the great article and valueformatter interested in form of and important to to work online and earn money because online learning is very common in nowadays in people

Thanks for these tips. Even though I do not plan to apply for an offline job, I will still make sure that I do apply these tips in my personal and professional life.

Yes this is article the great article and valueformatter interested in form of and important to to work online and earn money because online learning is very common in nowadays in people
I am still searching for more online dates for me to be doing because I am not satisfied with their current online work or jobs that I am doing that is why I am still searching for more lucrative ones that will give me better money and rest of mind.

Most times we just need to be determined when trying to get what we want , so when searching for job , I think maximum determination is needed and also less fear

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds