Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Stay away from these Vices when applying for work

I have read and have really picked a lot of valuable information from this. The aspect of giving too soon is what a lot of people do and it makes their job pursuit not good.

Advertisement Placeholder
Getting a job could be tiring, not to talk of the stress one will go through when trying to get one.
Not been able to get a good job is not peculiar to a particular geographical location but it's a global phenomenon. If you succeeded in getting one, be fervent and be diligent to work

Giving up on a business is for sore loosers so never give up early on your business until you have tried your possible best, and also being lazy is the reason why most people give up early on their business.
Thank for this article. I like it and it will useful for me.
These are some people do not understand and they will keep lamenting that they didn't get work, without knowing that their the causes of it.

be optimistic at all times, this is one reason why many do not go far, they have a negative mindset so they dont even bother to try because they feel it wount work. Hence so may potential die of without even realizing

It is good to stay away from this vices bit it is not as easy to do as you pointed of out. When you keep applying for jobs and your applications are always rejected you will feel dejected and want to give give up soon especially when you do not have the resources to keep applying for jobs at your disposal.

You have really done well for taking your time to compile the write up above. It will surely help. I will definitely go through this one more time as it is a very interesting writeup. Thanks for sharing. That is my opinion.

Getting a job could be tiring, not to talk of the stress one will go through when trying to get one.
Not been able to get a good job is not peculiar to a particular geographical location but it's a global phenomenon. If you succeeded in getting one, be fervent and be diligent to work

Seriously getting a job is not really that easy from the way a lot of people used to talk about it which is why after seeing my friend who searched for job for more than five years after graduating from the University broke my heart.

Finding a new work or an employment isn't only simply based on abilities and capability, yet in addition it is also due to mentality or demeanor that is imbued or turns into a propensity.
Here is a Review...

1. Given Up Too Soon

You definitely realize that getting employed is kinda hard and not easy, so don't surrender/quit quick. You should have the enthusiasm, assurance, and ingenuity to continue battling until the "demise drop." If one organization is rejects you, attempt again at another organization until you find a new line of work. As there is a sentence saying, "there are as yet many fish in the sea." This sentence applies not exclusively to instances of adoration, work can as well.

Have confidence that no exertion is squandered. You will receive the benefits of your long battle to go after positions.

2. Been Lazy and Lethargic

Try not to carry your apathy into the Business World. Discard that sluggishness so you become a fruitful individual.
Apathetic to send employment forms, sluggish to meet work calls, or lethargic. You simply squander openings or openings that come. Being sluggish will just bring you pain and languishing. For this situation, it will make you for all time jobless and a pointless individuals

3. Having An Awful Mentality

Your disposition can represent the deciding moment in your pursuit of employment . Having a decent demeanor, then again, can help your cause however a terrible attitude will hurt your chances

"Disposition is indispensably significant in a pursuit of employment, since it's the one thing out of the whole cycle you can control," says Dave. "You can't control if and when somebody will get back to you, or if the individual loved you or what the economy will resemble, yet you can control your disposition and how you behave all through the cycle."
If there's disposition which is indispensably significant in pursuit of employment in a business, there should be some measures in controlling it.

Seriously getting a job is not really that easy from the way a lot of people used to talk about it which is why after seeing my friend who searched for job for more than five years after graduating from the University broke my heart.
Sometimes fate is unfair that even a good student with honors couldn't find a job. My uncle was in the top ten passers in the bar exam for lawyers but his job was not high paying. The reason is the lack of connection with law firms who are choosy with applicants. Even now with the internet graduates still need the business connection to find a good job.

Sometimes fate is unfair that even a good student with honors couldn't find a job. My uncle was in the top ten passers in the bar exam for lawyers but his job was not high paying. The reason is the lack of connection with law firms who are choosy with applicants. Even now with the internet graduates still need the business connection to find a good job.

Seriously it was a very challenging time for my friend because everything was as if she was doing it very wrong but she was actually doing it right but luck was practically against her when it comes to securing a job.

I do not blame some individuals who give up easily. They have been seeking for job for a long time already and they cannot continue to search, but start a business.

Seriously when you come to my country is not really advisable for you to keep on looking for job because even if you get sore job there was a you which is why it's very important for you to start up a business on your own and grow it.
Do you mean to say that it is better to put up a business instead of getting a job? Gee, that is a very bad economic condition in your country. What now happens to the graduates of the university if they cannot find a job? In putting up a business you can do that if you have the capital and college education is not exactly needed.

Do you mean to say that it is better to put up a business instead of getting a job? Gee, that is a very bad economic condition in your country. What now happens to the graduates of the university if they cannot find a job? In putting up a business you can do that if you have the capital and college education is not exactly needed.

Well, for the fact that a lot of people are graduating from the university and still over 90% of them are with no jobs, what does that tell you? I'm not saying education is useless but it seems business is a priority for me now.

Well, the things you mentioned are a kind of basic things when it comes to starting a business. Actually, starting and running a business is not a bed of roses and it requires you to have special skills and a good mentality. A generous person is more likely to be successful with running a business and a person who is broad minded is also most likely to become successful.

I think that this things are very important things to which you should want to know and adhere to. You should also avoid losing on your resume to get interview.

One of the greatest men to ever exist once said, man, know thyself. Which means that you should know what you want and what your strength and weakness is before venturing into any business or job.

When applying for job or work there are some things you must stay away from. You must stay away from fear. Some people have these fright when they go for interview for job, and they become so nervous that they fail the most simple questions making them see themselves as not qualified. Some are discourage when they meet with other job seekers, to discover that their qualification is more than what they have.
I think you have actually said the things that I have been going through trying to look for a job for a while now since I graduated from school and one of the things that you said that is very profound is here because I have actually going to several interviews for job and I haven't been able to get anyone so I have developed some fears in the process.

I think that this things are very important things to which you should want to know and adhere to. You should also avoid losing on your resume to get interview.

There is a friend of mine who actually have been applying for jobs for the past 1 year right now but she is yet to get a call for an interview by any company and I believe it's probably because of how she combined her CV.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds