Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Starting A Travel Agency Business?

Seriously adding to the level of insecurity in the country ,there are alot of people that can kidnap people just by transportation business, I just support that you really need to seek permission from the government before you think of going into it.
It is not local travelling that the original poster of the thread was talking about but international travelling between countries. Most travel agencies do not deal in local travels because of the profits involves in it as most people can get it done without help.

Advertisement Placeholder
It is not local travelling that the original poster of the thread was talking about but international travelling between countries. Most travel agencies do not deal in local travels because of the profits involves in it as most people can get it done without help.
Whether foreign or local travel the risk are almost the same. The big difference is the capitalization because a travel agency for foreign travelers need to connect to organizations for the plane ticket purchases and visa processing too. With local travels there is no visa or passport requirement.

IF the poster is talking about an international traveling between different countries ,i think this is going to be difficult and sometimes risky, it will require a serious amount of money especially when you are acquiring some aircraft for that ,because you will not be able to use road transportation

Starting a travelling agency is a good business idea that will give money now a days because of how people travels everywhere and the beauty thing i love about the business is you can start it even without knowing how to drive, the only thing you need is the capital and the trusted people that can run the business for you.

To start a venture like that, you would need a lot of connections. Asides that, you would also need a lot of start up capital, hope you have them both?

I don't really know the requirement that will be necessary for you to carry out an effective traveling agency business but I think I can research it on Google to give you more information on all that you need to know.

This is one agency around the business world that I know has a whole lot to offer as returns, investing in transport agency simply means cash, if you know how to manage it yourself or have a reliable person to manage it for you.

There's nothing wrong with starting a travel agency business. But like every other serious business that wants to thrive it requires lots of capital

This business is a fast growing one but it will require huge capital and a good planning system that comes with a good follow up.

The people that are involved in the travelling agency are not really making money right now. Before we could talked about the making money in travel agency business, one would have to wait till 2022. The pandemic as really affected the business negatively.

I know that 2020 might not be the best year to start the travel agency business. However, now we are in the year 2021. Do you think it is a good idea to start a travelling agency business in the year 2021?
Yes, i think it is a good time to start a travelling agency.
It is lucrative as you see hundreds of passengers at travel stations everyday.
You will need huge capital though, especially if you will be getting buses or cars.

It's quite a nice business especially for tourist countries, where there are high percentage of target audience. The business is a lucrative one, when you know your way around it and it doesn't really need your physical presence to get by.

Travelling agency job have been heavily marred by covid19. Starting it now won't be ideal, cos the covid19 is still with us. It will come back to be lucrative when the covid19 disappear from the earth scene. Even those that have established themselves in the era of covid19 are still finding it difficult to take their business higher.

Seriously, the effects of the pandemic of coronavirus is something that cripples the businesses of all traveling agency completely when all travel was banned. A lot of people went out of job by then.

Seriously, the effects of the pandemic of coronavirus is something that cripples the businesses of all traveling agency completely when all travel was banned. A lot of people went out of job by then.
I understand that traveling movement is restricted bit some countries are permitting some countries in, and their is inter country travels, they can simply stay put in their country and generate some revenue via their transportation company either through airline or car.

Starting a travel agency is a very good business but certain conditions may be considered like the location of the business, the population of the area where the business is to be sited. If it is in a urban area with a large population of people or not

Train your staff thoroughly. A faulty reservation might place your consumer in the incorrect nation! Since a result, personnel in charge of speaking with consumers must already know what to do, as mistakes will be costly. For efficient operations, training in computer reservation systems such as Amadeus or Abacus is essential.

To start a travelling business you must have the skill, knowledge and huge capital to start and you must always seek for advices

Starting a travelling agency business will really required some skills and huge capital to get onboard. Without the adequate skills or knowledge required you are bound to fail in the business. So if you have the requirements then you can go ahead in starting the busines
Competence is a major requirement for one to excell in this business,though it require some substantive amount of capital to set up,one can actually make a head way if you know how to get potential clients.

I don't feel this is the best time for a business talking about trading as every country is battling ghe covid and people are still scared to travel so it will be bad business right now

well I think starting a travel business at this present time might be a great idea , but you have to develop it skills in the sense that you won't have any problem ,you can earn a huge amount from it

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds