Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Starting A Travel Agency Business?

It is a very profitable business in the country and the business require a lot of hardworking and a formidable team for proper management of the company.

Advertisement Placeholder
Starting a travelling agency business will really required some skills and huge capital to get onboard. Without the adequate skills or knowledge required you are bound to fail in the business. So if you have the requirements then you can go ahead in starting the business.
To me it doesn't really depend on skills this business centers on capital you can employ anyone to help you manage there's no problem with that

I know that 2020 might not be the best year to start the travel agency business. However, now we are in the year 2021. Do you think it is a good idea to start a travelling agency business in the year 2021?
Me I can't really say cos some country are still on partial lockdown and for the agency stuffs how is it going to be how can I go about becoming one

There are lots of people who want to get to go to other countries for education, tourism and even business you name it which is why a travel agency would be a lucrative set up to make people get to their destination and put some money in your pocket

Starting a travel agency business all boils down to what you know about the travel agency business. If you know your type of business pretty much, then it's half way easier for you already
[automerge]1634244297[/automerge]
Starting a travel agency business all boils down to what you know about the travel agency business. If you know your type of business pretty much, then it's half way easier for you already

I know that 2020 might not be the best year to start the travel agency business. However, now we are in the year 2021. Do you think it is a good idea to start a travelling agency business in the year 2021?

Timing is everything when it comes to the success of any kind of business that you want to start and with how travel agency works, right now with the pandemic of coronavirus, it's not advisable.

A lot of skills and experiences should have been gathered before choosen the travel agency as a business, it is never a job everybody can venturing to though it is good job

Starting a travelling agency required a whole of things, skills, connections, experiences, selecting the right team to work with and drawing out a strategic plan

Starting a travelling agency business will really required some skills and huge capital to get onboard. Without the adequate skills or knowledge required you are bound to fail in the business. So if you have the requirements then you can go ahead in starting the business.

Travel agency can be a lucrative business if you set it up at the right place. Make sure the business is located in the city's business hub. You are going to make a lot of money when you are taking people on a tours and helping students to gain admission abroad.

The most important thing is the capital that is needed to to do so, because starting such a business will require you to have a car and you have to budget for that except you are getting a loan for the business which sometimes is not always advisable.

Well considering the pandemic and the restrictions to travel all over, it might be wise to begin any agency with caution or make sure you're very detailed in your work; add extra and up to date services and information.

Well considering the pandemic and the restrictions to travel all over, it might be wise to begin any agency with caution or make sure you're very detailed in your work; add extra and up to date services and information.

I am not sure, but it could be possible to start tourism business that allows people to travel within the country if the restrictions are only for international travelling and tourism. In 2020, even travelling within the country was made hard by the government due to Covid-19, but I do not think that the government will impose such restrictions once again.

Yes, I think it would be a good idea to start a travel agency business after the pandemic since people can now move freely. The business is a capital intensive one, but it is certainly a lucrative one.

Yes, I think it would be a good idea to start a travel agency business after the pandemic since people can now move freely. The business is a capital intensive one, but it is certainly a lucrative one.

I am really not sure when this time will come. This is because the Omicron variant has stopped travel and tourism once again. Many people are reluctant to get vaccinated and this has also been causing various problems for businesses involved in travel and tourism.

This could be a good business idea, but you must have to first of all registered with the government of your country . Certain requirement must be made available for you to get before you can fully start the business. Its will require a lot of money too.

This is a nice idea that will require a huge sum of money to start and you won't even be the one to do this. you still have to employ more people that will work for you. You have to obtain the necessary permission first from the government.

This could be a good business idea, but you must have to first of all registered with the government of your country . Certain requirement must be made available for you to get before you can fully start the business. Its will require a lot of money too.
Travelling agencies business is a good business that's normally meant for the people that are travelling inside and outside of the country , you need to get your business registered and also need huge amount of money to start.

Travelling agencies business is a good business that's normally meant for the people that are travelling inside and outside of the country , you need to get your business registered and also need huge amount of money to start.
This business will present a greater disadvantage in the sense that it will require a huge sum of money. We should rather be talking how we can get the money required to secured needed transportation network for this business.

the issue is, do you want to start a travel agency business? If the answer is yes, then start making your findings from already established travel agencies near you for a start.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds