Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Spending money because of Peer Pressure?

Well , these are the type of decision we may likely regret in the future. Most importantly our spending should be on things that will help us and help makes our future the best as we plans it to be.

Advertisement Placeholder
Spending money because of any type of peer pressure is actually not the best way to go about it. What you are supposed to do is to research your prospects at all time.

there was a period in my life i was spending because of peer pressure, i always wanted to impress people that i should necessary should not worry about, but i have passed that stage in my life.

Giving in to peer pressure is never a smart idea, which is why every parent needs to teach their kids how to take a position and stick with their decisions without listening to others.
Yes, in today's society, we see people incurring unneeded debt and expenses—not due to savings or self-improvement, but rather due to peer pressure. They desire to fit in and prove that the peer group they are in can accept them. I would advise anyone who spends because they feel pressured by their friends to try to make a budget.

Last edited:
there was a period in my life i was spending because of peer pressure, i always wanted to impress people that i should necessary should not worry about, but i have passed that stage in my life.
When you see you friends spending money becayse they want to feel among and wear the latest clothes in town , go clubbing and do many more , you feels like I you don't also do it , you will be counted as an outcast .

If you are spending money because of people , that means you are spending money on things that are not going to be profitable in your life. This is one of the easiest way you could easily go bankrupt

If you are spending money because of people , that means you are spending money on things that are not going to be profitable in your life. This is one of the easiest way you could easily go bankrupt
Its normal in some stages of our life to succumb to peer pressure because we will want to always feel among by wanting to do what others are doing , going clubbing , buying expensive clothing and shoes which will takes a huge amount of money from you .

Its normal in some stages of our life to succumb to peer pressure because we will want to always feel among by wanting to do what others are doing , going clubbing , buying expensive clothing and shoes which will takes a huge amount of money from you .
Lolz, that is true. I don't have Time for that. I cannot be pressured to do anything against my will in terms of spending money on fashions when I can use that money to do things that will help my life becomes better. We really have to think about the future. That's what matters.

Spending money because of peer pressure is something that is real. This is why I am of the opinion that people should be taught that they should always try to live within their own means as everybody has his own life.

Peer pressure is actually something that I have discovered to have no effect on me to be honest. I think no one can really make me do something that I don't like especially if it involves me spending money.

I think its very childish to me to spending money just because other people are doing it. One must spend their money according to their budgets and preferences.

I would be lying if I say I never felt peer pressure. When I was in my teens or even early 20s, I did feel peer pressure. When my friends were spending money in clubs, I also felt to spend money in clubs, when they were buying expensive gadgets, I was also under pressure to buy new gadgets. However, as I grew older, I came to realize what is the more important thing to do.

I would be lying if I say I never felt peer pressure. When I was in my teens or even early 20s, I did feel peer pressure. When my friends were spending money in clubs, I also felt to spend money in clubs, when they were buying expensive gadgets, I was also under pressure to buy new gadgets. However, as I grew older, I came to realize what is the more important thing to do.

This is something I would equally agree to because when we were all younger, I believe that peer pressure is something that usually affects us very well. I can agree to having spent some money back then in my teenage years as a result of peer pressure. But it is not something I would agree to doing now that I'm an adult because we all have our priorities and mine comes first above any kind of peer pressure.

I'm very frugal with my money. I mostly use my money on bills and necessities. I will sometimes buy a new video game, or get a new TV or something along those lines. If I get to a position monetarily, to where I can live a little and buy things, I will. But until then I'm going to be strict when it comes to money.

Yeah, that's very correct. It's something that's very common with ladies especially when it comes to clothes, shoes and hairs. They will spend their last cash to buy clothes, shoes and hair just to make themselves feel like they belong in a certain class.

I never spent money coming under peer pressure because my parents were really strict about me going out with friends or even buying unnecessary things. They would never give me money for such things. Yes, I didn't have pocket money. They believed money might spoil me.

Even today, when I'm independent, I don't come under peer pressure. I have my things clear. What I want and what I don't.

I'm very frugal with my money. I mostly use my money on bills and necessities. I will sometimes buy a new video game, or get a new TV or something along those lines. If I get to a position monetarily, to where I can live a little and buy things, I will. But until then I'm going to be strict when it comes to money.

@Heatman - I do not think that I would spend money just because I am under pressure to do so. I have done that previously and I suffered loss. It is your money and it is your choice. I do not think that someone has the right to pressurise you to spend money.

Last edited:
I have always liked having fun, doing the things that make me happy and also focusing on building friendship, but the key side to all of these is that when it comes to spending, I have a budget. I go out with friends not to go and spend lavishly, but to enjoy cool moments at the beach, for example. The pressure to impress them when we are out doesn't get to me and that is why I try to be my self and watch how I spend money too.

I have always liked having fun, doing the things that make me happy and also focusing on building friendship, but the key side to all of these is that when it comes to spending, I have a budget. I go out with friends not to go and spend lavishly, but to enjoy cool moments at the beach, for example. The pressure to impress them when we are out doesn't get to me and that is why I try to be my self and watch how I spend money too.

Well, regardless of how much a person earns, a person is not required to spend excessive money just because someone else is spending a lots of money. A person may need to consider his budget. Who would not like to spend money when it comes to buying luxurious items? The fact remains that considering the budget is also one of the most important things a person has to consider.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds