Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Spending money because of Peer Pressure?

I'm not the kind that spend money because of peer pressure. I only buy things I want to buy. Every time, I see people who spend money not because they want to, but because of peer pressure. If you go to night club, you'll the bigger picture of how guy spend lavishly because of peer pressure.

Advertisement Placeholder
Doing things just to impress your peers is actually a character that is mostly seen among teens and children,they are mostly the culprit in these issue,and it is not really a good attitude to follow.

If you are carried away with this kinds of people you'll not save a good amount of money, money management is very important and if you have those Kinds of people you'll definitely be spending all that you save up.

One of the most irresponsible way to spend your money is to put yourself under presure and then try to impress someone when they are not in any way contributing a dime to your financial status.

Well, I don't really have the time to spend with people to the extent that I need to spend money that I don't need to.
I don't actually have a lot of money, but what I do have I've tried to manage as best I can.
Never before had such an experience.

Well I use to then. I used to see how my dudes spent cash on their girls and was feeling left out. So I also joined the crew and later discovered it was not my way. Stopped a long time ago.
Peer pressure no longer shakes me in this aspect.

I believe this happens to people that have bad friends, if you have a bad friend you'll always be spending your money on something that is not important, that's why you need to know the right crowd to mix up with.

Yes I have. When I was working at my former place of employment; everyone was always celebrating their birthdays and I tried to celebrate mine when the opportunity came even though I didn't have enough. I foolishly borrowed to invest and paid the debt long time.

Actually we can deny the fact that there are alot of people who are spending money not because they want to but because of influence from friends and that is common in our society today. it's really bad and sometimes lead to some illegal act when they don't have to spend

The thing is that everybody has at one point or the other, been a victim to spending money unnessarily due to peer pressure. I guess i've been a victim to it too, but i try as much as possible to avoid such situations.

The thing is that everybody has at one point or the other, been a victim to spending money unnessarily due to peer pressure. I guess i've been a victim to it too, but i try as much as possible to avoid such situations.
It has also happened to me and many other people, we tend to want to feel among and do things that our colleagues and friends are doing thereby making us to spend extravagantly .

It has also happened to me and many other people, we tend to want to feel among and do things that our colleagues and friends are doing thereby making us to spend extravagantly .
I know that no matter how careful one is and no matter how hard one tries to not fall a victim of peer pressure, one must always fall a victim to it at one point or the other.

I know that no matter how careful one is and no matter how hard one tries to not fall a victim of peer pressure, one must always fall a victim to it at one point or the other.
That's just the point , we will always fall victim one way or the other because of peer pressure , even without the money pressure , you can also start living the lifesyle you see your friends living

Actually adhering to peer influence is really bad most especially to an adult because it will definitely affect your financial life and in ability to balance your physical life and financial one.

That's just the point , we will always fall victim one way or the other because of peer pressure , even without the money pressure , you can also start living the lifesyle you see your friends living
Exactly, sometimes, our peer or friends do not pressure us directly into spending money unnessarily. We just get pressured by the luxurious lifestyle they live and we often want to emulate them.

This is not the best and I personally will choose to avoid any situations that I have to spend money in this way. Sometimes you might regret the whole thing after spending so much money when you didn't intend to .

That's a very bad and poor way for one to behave if you really want to control your spending plans
one can only bow to peer pressure when no limit is setted .

Well agreeing to peer pressure is not good at all , and this is a major reason why every parent has to make sure that the teacher children how to take their stands and try to hold on their decisions without listening to others.

Do you spend money because of Peer Pressure? There are many examples of how people fall into the unnecessary expenditure through Peer Pressure. One of the biggest reasons for spending money because of Peer Pressure, is not wanting let friends down, and maintaining friendships. For example, going to a pub, and had a drink? Don’t feel like another? But as the ‘others’ are getting one, you feel that you need to. Another great instance of this is you’re parents wanting you to study at university but you’re not wanting to but want to ‘impress’ and ‘agree’ with them to maintain a healthy relationship even if it means financial difficulties.

Have you been subject to peer pressure? Anybody got any good examples they can share with Bizdustry?
The youth frequently overspend as a result of peer influence. It is ideal to budget your finances and do your best not to succumb to the demands if you want to avoid buying things due to peer pressure.

Actually excess spending of money due to peer pressure is becoming more prevalent than ever due to online stuffs which offer people free or easy way of making money so they tend to spend because they did not work for it.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds