Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Spending money because of Peer Pressure?

Credits
Do you spend money because of Peer Pressure? There are many examples of how people fall into the unnecessary expenditure through Peer Pressure. One of the biggest reasons for spending money because of Peer Pressure, is not wanting let friends down, and maintaining friendships. For example, going to a pub, and had a drink? Don’t feel like another? But as the ‘others’ are getting one, you feel that you need to. Another great instance of this is you’re parents wanting you to study at university but you’re not wanting to but want to ‘impress’ and ‘agree’ with them to maintain a healthy relationship even if it means financial difficulties.

Have you been subject to peer pressure? Anybody got any good examples they can share with Bizdustry?

Advertisement Placeholder
Yes, nowadays we see you running into unnecessary expenditures and debits not because of investment or personal improvement but they spend the cause of peer pressure. They want to belong and show that they are capable of being among the peer group they are in. My advice to anyone spending due to peer pressure is that you should try to create a budget for their lives so that it will curb them off spending lavishly.

Spending unnecessarily is not really good before been spend you need to know your budget, my advice to those one that spend due to peer pressure you should try to learn on how you spend wisely.

Yielding to peer pressure is not good at all , and this is a major reason why every parent has to make sure that the teacher children how to take their stands and try to hold on their decisions without listening to others.

I think this is a social thing. Humans are driven by the sheer force to be well-liked. We all are like this, no matter who we are. If we find a group of people who likes us, we will likely spend less carelessly but if we are still seeking approval, we will spend in excess just to show off our new shiny things.

Well I do not really have time to be spending with people to a point that I have to spend my money unnecessary. I don't really have much money and the little I have I tried to manage it as much as possible. Never had such experience before .

The only set of people that I know who normally falls a victim into such category of spending money due to peer pressure because you want to feel among and don't want to disappoint your colleagues are the underage people and the people who doesnt know anything about the fact of life.

In some way or another we all have been victs of peer pressure. For me I was influenced by peer pressure on how my peers dresssed and I also wanted clothes like those when I knew it wasn'ty style. I haven't been influenced that much by peer pressure but that thing is so real.

In some way or another we all have been victs of peer pressure. For me I was influenced by peer pressure on how my peers dresssed and I also wanted clothes like those when I knew it wasn'ty style. I haven't been influenced that much by peer pressure but that thing is so real.
It has never been easy trying to avoid the peer pressure during our youthful ages , at least the most difficult place to avoid peer pressure is the school because you will be intimidated if you dont try and blend in.

There are lot of habits that you could inculcate when you fall to pressures from your peers. This could be avoided when you do not go out more often with your peers because I have fallen into one and I had to spend all I had in a restaurant.

I have seen a lot of people who spend high amount of money just to impress their peers, but I really do not believe in such as all because I don't have high amount of money to spend for useless expenses.

Spending due to peer pressure is a very common thing among the teenagers. And if you want to have void spending due to peer pressure , you would need to be calculative and try as much as possible not to fall for the pressures . You would need to apply wisdom and be disciplined in spending.

Peer pressure or influences is one of the major reasons most people do not save or do not know how to save even if they are earning much, so that is why it is really good and nice to avoid bad peer pressures.

There is no wisdom in doing something like this at all. And this is the major reason why parents should make their kids understand what's delayed gratification in this life.

Actually per pressure is one of the most dangerous influence on every adult and if you can not try to overcome, it may overwhelm you and that will end up affecting your financial status.

You are really going to be drawn back if you are somebody who is easily carried away by peer pressure especially when it comes to spending money. You should only spend within your means and on things that you like.

Yes, there are so many people who spents there money because of peer group influence. Which is not good and healthy because that may make his to sell something more precious in order to get money to spent on unnecessary things.

We know of so many person's involved in such type of behavior. They spend money they would ordinarily not spend, but because of peer pressure and wanting to please their friends in order to be accepted, spend lavishly. That's a very bad and poor way for one to behave if you really want to control your spending habits.

I think spending money because of peer pressure is a sign of immaturity. It is important that we all should have our different limit of doing things.one can only bow to peer pressure when no limit is setted .

Spending money due to influence from peers is very common in the society. Most time we buy clothes and other items just because we see others use it without even considering whether we need it ourselves.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds