Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Sources of Business capital

You can start by loaning from bank which I won't advice you to do so , I prefer you do or start a gofund me project

Advertisement Placeholder
You can start by loaning from bank which I won't advice you to do so , I prefer you do or start a gofund me project
Yes getting a loan from a bank may not actually be advisable for new start up business, This can only be advisable when there is a huge potential that the business is established and is making progress.

I would say loan but then, but paying back is a very big problem, like we all know entrepreneurship = risk. Business may or may not work out

I think you could apply for government grants to support small scale business and that's if it's available in your country and also you could get little capital from friends and families

You sound funny my dear brother, in this present system, you must be ready to take loans, if not then you will have to go work for someone else who has the mind to take loan, you work for months or years and save up money that will be enough to fund your own dream business. But know one thing, by the time you accumulate the money needed, that dream business of yours might have become outdated not maybe too high competition

To start a business, the capital to begin is most important and there are a number of sources for generating business capital, could be in the form of bank loans, or investment or ones own money or family

To start a business, the capital to begin is most important and there are a number of sources for generating business capital, could be in the form of bank loans, or investment or ones own money or family
Most people are running away from getting a loan to start up a business, if there is no other option we do not have a choice than to get a loan but sometimes this is even more risky.

Starting up a business individual first patronizing factor should be the person himself that is the owner of the place,to me it is to wise to start a business with you little avibg and not debt

Yes getting a loan from bank can start you the business but the issue is that some bank will never grant you loan without collecteral so I have tried the loan issue and its didnt work but if you know of any firm online that grant loan kindly let me know

Most people are running away from getting a loan to start up a business, if there is no other option we do not have a choice than to get a loan but sometimes this is even more risky.
Yeah I understand that feeling and especially from the bank getting a loan from friend and family I way better than getting a loan from the bank and what's best is having ones money

I presently dont own a business of my own but I do have the intention of opening one soon. I have the business idea, I have made alot if research have gathered alot of information about this business. I have even spoken to some experts and observed them while working buy my major problem is the capital to start the business. I have saved very little that is way to small to even start a small business of this business type.so my question is how do I gather more money (capital) to start the business. Another tthing is am not a big fan of borrowing money and obtaining loans.
There are various sources of capital to start up a business, ranging from collecting loan from micro. Finance bank to plc bank, you can also apply for grants or going into family

Family members are the best source for a business because they can give you amounts of money that you won't need to stress about giving back hence they give you a suitable credible source

Yeah I understand that feeling and especially from the bank getting a loan from friend and family I way better than getting a loan from the bank and what's best is having ones money
My advice to people is that they should always know what they want early and they should start working toward it at the early stage so that they can be able to plan out everything. this will help them to save money for what they are interested to do

Concerning sources of business capital. Well, you having a business idea is a very good and bright one, but the funds to establish is the problem most people encounter. I would not advise to go into borrowoming of loan for a start-up, you can ask for financial helping hand amongst family and friends, and if lucky you might see an investor who is ready to finance you and interested in your business
This is a good way to start up because it will not put you under pressure.and your idea is also a good one,but most investor would most likely want to see result and how much they can get from the investment before investing.

I think you can start with the little capital you save to start the business with time you can get profit the business, then you add it to your business the business will now expand.

Family and friends is the best
Family and friends could loan you or invest in your business my giving you capital because family and friends know your potential they know your character and they would advise you with the best way forward with your ventures

I think you can start with the little capital you save to start the business with time you can get profit the business, then you add it to your business the business will now expand.
I prefer this. Before starting a business I must have done a research on it and the amount of capital needed to at least start small. The next step would be to work and save up that capital, it would take time but it's much better and safer

The best source of capital to a business is the personal savings or grants he gets from parents, families and friends the government or other well wishers.
That is right. Bank loan will lead you to pay the principal and interest. But personal savings and grants from parents friends and family will be better.

The major source of capital for a business comes from loans especially if that business has got good growth potential but if one want business capital for a risky business one should look to crowd sourcing , that is getting money from family members and friends especially family because they are in charge of giving one opportunities to make a name for oneself.

Please and please, try as much as possible to avoid going for loans. Going into debt to start a business is not a good idea. You can try meeting your close family members or friends. Tell them your plans, I'm sure some will be able to help financially.
Well it is almost impossible or want to search for business phones without taking loans as loans is one of the most readily and easily available source of funding for business.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds