Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Sources of Business capital

I am not also a big fan of borrowing money for doing business from any bank or individual lending app. You can simply get help for funds from your friends and also from your own personal savings

Advertisement Placeholder
I wouldn't advise you into taking loan for a new start up, starting new with that kind of pressure can either make you or break you, if the capital isn't yet complete keep investing and keep saving your returns till you get all that you need for the launching there is no harm in being patient, don't rush in only to rush out.

Angel investors and opportunities investors are people that you can consider very well but then a lot of them would like to find already established businesses or businesses with a good framework.

Ask for support from family members or friends or you can partner with another business personnel if you don't have enough capital, borrowing money males you a slave to the lender because almost all your profit is used to pay back the lender
The most common sources of business capital is actually bank loans and contributions from families and friends. There are also other sources of business capital sport this to our deal most common ones that most people use insulting for business capital.

Angel investors and opportunities investors are people that you can consider very well but then a lot of them would like to find already established businesses or businesses with a good framework.
If they are looking for an already established then I think they are simply making an investment that would benefit themselves. This days it's very hard to actually find an angel investor.

From personal experience, I wouldn't advice that one take a loan for business capital because many things could go wrong and one could easily land into debts. It's advisable to ask from friends or family.

There are different ways of sourcing for capital to start a business. One way is through saving(either personal or group). This really help a lot. Another way is seeking for bank loan but I won't advice you go for this option because it is very bad for a business to start up on debts. You could also ask for support from family and friends.

You can always generate source for your business capital from your family members. You can also make such requests from your friends and associates. Also from government grants if available for competition

If someone who is really interested to start up a business do not have a way of raising capital that is needed to start up the business they should try to get the required capital that is needed from family members, friends or maybe grants from the government.

I presently dont own a business of my own but I do have the intention of opening one soon. I have the business idea, I have made alot if research have gathered alot of information about this business. I have even spoken to some experts and observed them while working buy my major problem is the capital to start the business. I have saved very little that is way to small to even start a small business of this business type.so my question is how do I gather more money (capital) to start the business. Another tthing is am not a big fan of borrowing money and obtaining loans.
One thing about starting up a business is that most financial institution would not want to lend money to a new start up,because they cannot guaranty the success of the business,dince its a new start up.

The source of business capital because for me I don't like taken a loan to start a business, I will like to save before going into business in order to save out money before I can start up a business.

Since you are not good at borrowing you will have to engage in things that will bring money to you.you will have to start working in order ro save up enough for your business.

Ask for support from family members or friends or you can partner with another business personnel if you don't have enough capital, borrowing money males you a slave to the lender because almost all your profit is used to pay back the lender
Support from family members or friends it's one of the best way for you to raise business capital and it has been working for a lot of people or do you mostly work when you come from an influential family but those are food that doesn't come from a rich family the only way that is available for all to source for income to start up a business is to either safe and then take loan from a bank or a credit granting financial organisation.

I understand your plight, you can discuss with family members to gift you some money in addition to what you have to enable you start small, you can as well get a job whereby you save from your income. I do not advise borrowing of loans else you have to service the loan with your profits which is not too good for startup

Most sources of business capital is always by serving someone before you standing on your own in other to grow and save up your capital to start your own business

One can save to raise capital or can as well loan to raise the same capital. Now reaching out to people to help as well can help solve the issue.

The are lot of sources which you can get your business capital from such as... Top sources of capital for business owners. Angel investors venture capitalists. Small business loans. Government grants · crowdfunding...

Well, right now my only sources of capital are the paid to post forums because I am an unemployed person who does not have a job as of now and i do not plan to get a job. i will invest more money into crypto trading and I am saving more money for that.

You can have so many sources of capital when you put up a business:
1. On sale property
2. Salary
3. Bank loan with bank collateral
4. Pension or Pension loan
5. Commision for sale property etc..
I feel the best way to raise capital isnt thru loan because it's not good to get a loan to get a loan to start a loan because it doesn't help your business

There are alot of means of getting capital for business,present you can start from savings gradually and with petty business now if doesn't work that way crowfunding or getting loan is a means also

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds