Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Sources of Business capital

You can join an online earning platform and there are a lot of them readily available to you on the internet today. You can earn some money from these platforms like bizdustry, beer money forum, trendri, picoworkers and a lot more and raise some Capital to help Start your business.

Advertisement Placeholder
The sources of business capital could be from crowdfunding and it could be from a loan it all depends on what you want. And What the situation presents as at that start time

You can join an online earning platform and there are a lot of them readily available to you on the internet today. You can earn some money from these platforms like bizdustry, beer money forum, trendri, picoworkers and a lot more and raise some Capital to help Start your business.
There are many ways to earn online like you said , and among all the online making money sites , bizdustry seems to be the best , most of the other sites normally waits for you to accumulate enough money by working your ass off for them and when it comes to making withdrawals , they ban you for unnecesarry reason.

Personal saving is the best way of raising money to start up any preferred business of your choice . with this you are a hundred percent sure the money you are using to start up the business is yours and you can just use it for your business with peace of mind.

Personal saving is the best way of raising money to start up any preferred business of your choice . with this you are a hundred percent sure the money you are using to start up the business is yours and you can just use it for your business with peace of mind.
Using Your saved fund to start your business gives you peace of mind from loan sharks and interest that kills many business , I even prefer doing crowd funding if my business fund is not enough to start.

Using Your saved fund to start your business gives you peace of mind from loan sharks and interest that kills many business , I even prefer doing crowd funding if my business fund is not enough to start.
How will you be able to start the crowd funding ? , most of these things are not working except maybe you belong to a trusted organisation that can help you raise a business capital. That's all I know.

There are different ways of sourcing for capital to start a business. One way is through saving(either personal or group). This really help a lot. Another way is seeking for bank loan but I won't advice you go for this option because it is very bad for a business to start up on debts. You could also ask for support from family and friends.
These are really some ways to get fundings for ones business,but the best way out for mostly new start ups is to get into parnership with someone that can fund the prospect,i prefer this to borrowing from the bank.

These are really some ways to get fis undings for ones business,but the best way out for mostly new start ups is to get into parnership with someone that can fund the prospect,i prefer this to borrowing from the bankgetthis rrowing

These are really some ways to get fundings for ones business,but the best way out for mostly new start ups is to get into parnership with someone that can fund the prospect,i prefer this to borrowing from the bank.
This is a good and a better way of sourcing for funds for a startup. This way,debts are minimized and properly managed. The funds gotten will also be adequately managed.

There are some government establishments that can be able to give you a business development loan if your idea is good and it can be able to increase the economy.

This is a good and a better way of sourcing for funds for a startup. This way,debts are minimized and properly managed. The funds gotten will also be adequately managed.
One othe things any new start ups should aviod by any means is to get a loan from a financial institution,because it will not only put the business under presure,but the owner of the business will not be t rest.

One othe things any new start ups should aviod by any means is to get a loan from a financial institution,because it will not only put the business under presure,but the owner of the business will not be t rest.
Not every business owner understands this. Getting a loan to start a business is what liquidates a business before it starts up.

Not every business owner understands this. Getting a loan to start a business is what liquidates a business before it starts up.
One thing to really avoid is the temptation to even go for it,because you have not really understand the dynamics of the market,how the cash flow is coming and the general dynaics of the market,as well as the customers behaviour.

Capital can indeed be a challenge, but there are various ways to gather funds. Aside from saving and borrowing money, you could explore crowdfunding platforms, pitch your idea to angel investors, or even participate in grants and competitions. Additionally, consider bootstrapping by starting small and reinvesting your profits. Check out resources like this article about small business loans if you change your mind about borrowing. Remember, perseverance and creativity can go a long way in securing the capital you need.

Last edited:
One thing to really avoid is the temptation to even go for it,because you have not really understand the dynamics of the market,how the cash flow is coming and the general dynaics of the market,as well as the customers behaviour.

Seriously, I don't have any business when it comes to getting loan for anything. I'm not interested in using bank loans for any business or personal purposes. I don't feel comfortable making use of it because it's not my money and I don't like being in debt.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds