Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Sources of Business capital

The major source of capital for a business comes from loans especially if that business has got good growth potential but if one want business capital for a risky business one should look to crowd sourcing , that is getting money from family members and friends especially family because they are in charge of giving one opportunities to make a name for oneself.
Yeah I agree too, when starting out a business there are a number of places where one could raise the intended capital, and the major being loans usually from banks but loans fr family and friends is better compared to banks

Advertisement Placeholder
To be frank I am against getting a loan for starting up a business. If a close friend or relative is in that position I would probably help by giving a donation but not lending money. A borrowed money is putting a pressure on yourself even before the business has started. That will be an interference in the operation of the business.

To be frank I am against getting a loan for starting up a business. If a close friend or relative is in that position I would probably help by giving a donation but not lending money. A borrowed money is putting a pressure on yourself even before the business has started. That will be an interference in the operation of the business.
This is true, I don't like taking loans to start up a business and i am totally against anyone taking up a loan to go into investment, no matter how sure it may be. Like you said, it would put you on in pressure and you might end up making the wrong decisions.

I presently dont own a business of my own but I do have the intention of opening one soon. I have the business idea, I have made alot if research have gathered alot of information about this business. I have even spoken to some experts and observed them while working buy my major problem is the capital to start the business. I have saved very little that is way to small to even start a small business of this business type.so my question is how do I gather more money (capital) to start the business. Another tthing is am not a big fan of borrowing money and obtaining loans.
If you don't like the idea of taking loan then it will be better to gather money own your own or ask people around you to assist you in gathering some money to start the business

If you are looking for funds to start a small business then you should go for business grants and family donations while business loans from banks will be ideal if you want to start a big business.

I presently dont own a business of my own but I do have the intention of opening one soon. I have the business idea, I have made alot if research have gathered alot of information about this business. I have even spoken to some experts and observed them while working buy my major problem is the capital to start the business. I have saved very little that is way to small to even start a small business of this business type.so my question is how do I gather more money (capital) to start the business. Another tthing is am not a big fan of borrowing money and obtaining loans.
Starting up a business depends on the individual, since you said you are not a fan of borrowing money then you work and save the money to start up your own business

Ask for support from family members or friends or you can partner with another business personnel if you don't have enough capital, borrowing money males you a slave to the lender because almost all your profit is used to pay back the lender
Out of all the sources of business capital I think that taking a loan from a Bank is actually the quickest and safest sources of business capital because with a bank loan you will be able to start up the business right away without any form of delay.

It's a good thing you've carried out research and done your homework on the business idea,now you can seek funding from personal savings,loans, grants.

Well, I think you may need to gain capital by working hard. You can start working as a freelancer and grow capital. I know that you may not get high paying jobs, but if you save money, you will eventually be able to save money in order to start a business.

Ask for support from family members or friends or you can partner with another business personnel if you don't have enough capital, borrowing money males you a slave to the lender because almost all your profit is used to pay back the lender
Most times when you ask for support from family and friends they will turn you down and they will come up with different complaints that they do not have so that is why most people do go to the bank to take loans for them to start up a business.

Many entrepreneurs do not know where to acquire funding when starting out or expanding. If you know where to look, you will find that there are many different sources for entrepreneurs to raise capital. Some of the sources of business capital may include:
Personal investment
Venture capital
Government grants and subsidies
Bank loans

I would say loan but personally I'm against it. The idea of interest just set me off, try acquiring grants and borrow from organization that wouldn't require interest

There are several ways of getting business capital, It could be from personal savings, borrowing from friends and family, seeking for loan at bank and others

It's not advisable to start a business with a loan especially when you are not certain rate at which the business will grow. Family and friends is the best bet or you seek for loan from other sources with little or no interest rate.

There are many sources in which you can get your business capital to run your business, bank loan, government grants , and angel investors , but its not adviseable to go into loan .

You can easily obtain funding for beginning a company with your individual conserving and taking lending coming from financial institutions and you can easily obtain cash with your household as well as your buddies
You can easily likewise begin a small company coming from your cost financial savings

You can save money to achieve this, you can go get a loan from the bank, you can as well borrow from a friend or any house member of yours.

• Personal investment. When starting a business, your first investor should be yourself—either with your own cash or with collateral on your assets.
  • Love money.
  • Venture capital.
  • Angels.
  • Business incubators.
  • Government grants and subsidies.
  • Bank loans.

Seriously, getting a huge loan for you to start a business without a decent collateral is something that is very difficult for you to get from the financial sector today.

I think selling your shares and inviting someone to invest in your business for partnership is the best way to build capital. The best thing about parties you will not be in business debt as you share loss with partners.

Please and please, try as much as possible to avoid going for loans. Going into debt to start a business is not a good idea. You can try meeting your close family members or friends. Tell them your plans, I'm sure some will be able to help financially.
that's it ,getting a load to start up a business is very bad,you might collect the loan and you will find it very difficult to take it back,it is advisable to get a loan from family members or a friend ,the once that will not put more pressure on you

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds