Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Sources of Business capital

Business incubators (or "accelerators") generally focus on the high-tech sector by providing support for new businesses in various stages of development. However, there are also local economic development incubators, which are focused on areas such as job creation, revitalization and hosting and sharing services.

Advertisement Placeholder
There are mainly two sources of collection of business capital . One is taking loan from bank or by selling ypur shares in the market. When you have to do large business then you have to rely on loan but if the business is small then you should rely on the owner's funds.

It depends on the kind of business you want to do and how much it will cost in setting up and putting things in order, you decide on the time you would want to start up this business then you put up a savings and save towards it, if you don't have means of getting funds that you can use to save, you can always get a loan from family or from the bank.

Please and please, try as much as possible to avoid going for loans. Going into debt to start a business is not a good idea. You can try meeting your close family members or friends. Tell them your plans, I'm sure some will be able to help financially.
It is never advisable you start a business with loan, it's too risky, it's better you make some little savings, gather it for some time or better still, grants from friends and family without interest.

Personally, i will advise you still talk to your family and talk to your friends too. Or better still you can increase your online activities by seeing how you can earn from other sites too. Extra source of income can really help you to gather the money fast. Definitely you can't start the business now because the capital is not there and you are not ready to borrow, so extra income can help or you maanage the one you are doing until you have the needed capital to start the business. That is my little contribution. Good luck!

Like almost all the members including your thread, I consider that the best source of capital for the venture is your savings. You can also choose to request loans from family and friends. Although personally I prefer to start from the bottom with my own capital, and grow little by little.

Starting business without capital is not a good ideas at all while because ideas along with capital make the business startup to be flexible. But I will suggest you seek capital from family and friends of yours or rather you can take up job in other to raise capital.

You can source for fund through crowdfunding.
Crowdfunding is the use of small amounts of capital from a large number of individuals to finance a new business venture. Crowdfunding makes use of the easy accessibility of vast networks of people through social media and crowdfunding websites to bring investors and entrepreneurs together.
To start the buisness you cannot get loan from a bank or company if you start the business and have not enough money try to convince your family members and friends to help them get different ideas from different sites and imrove your buisness

I presently dont own a business of my own but I do have the intention of opening one soon. I have the business idea, I have made alot if research have gathered alot of information about this business. I have even spoken to some experts and observed them while working buy my major problem is the capital to start the business. I have saved very little that is way to small to even start a small business of this business type.so my question is how do I gather more money (capital) to start the business. Another tthing is am not a big fan of borrowing money and obtaining loans.
Start the little business or any small business your money could start up with,so from their you try to save more of the profit you are gaining from the small business you are doing. Once you notice that you have reach the peak, like you have getting much funds to start the business you intend to do, so you could use the money to start up the business then,and you will still be running the small business aside.

There are several methods of sourcing for capital out there. You can always register for ongoing grant programs, or can as well borrow from bank or private individuals. You also ask for help from relatives.

There are two types of business capitals . One is selling your company shares and second is taking loan from the bank. I prefer taking debentures because loan is totally liability.

I presently dont own a business of my own but I do have the intention of opening one soon. I have the business idea, I have made alot if research have gathered alot of information about this business. I have even spoken to some experts and observed them while working buy my major problem is the capital to start the business. I have saved very little that is way to small to even start a small business of this business type.so my question is how do I gather more money (capital) to start the business. Another tthing is am not a big fan of borrowing money and obtaining loans.
Any money can stand for capital business, because the capital of business is about money. You can earn to start a business.
Quote of knowledge!
Ensure you don't have one stream of income! Ensure you make friends that are better than you mentally

You can get grant from government, individuals or families to start a business if they trust you and know you are responsible and have what it takes to start up the loan.
Loans from bank but don't usually support it for a business that is just starting because of the monthly payment and interest.
Also you can save up money to start up a business but it may take a long time to start depending on what. You want to do.
[automerge]1613808570[/automerge]
You can get grant from government, individuals or families to start a business if they trust you and know you are responsible and have what it takes to start up the loan.
Loans from bank but don't usually support it for a business that is just starting because of the monthly payment and interest.
Also you can save up money to start up a business but it may take a long time to start depending on what. You want to do.

Yes there are different sources of income to starting up a business you can either start up from personal income or savings or taking money from family and friends and also get loans from banks and other loan agencies but I advise that you don’t start up a business owing any form of debt

There are so many ways to source for funds in a business.
you can get your business capital for me anyway but I will mostly advise you to stay away from taking loan to start a business because when you take a loan to start a business it becomes a problem when you want to pay back the loan because it might just affect the business you took it to start so it's better you go to family and friends and use up your savings to start up a business

To get capital for a business, the sources include : selling of shares, getting loans from friends and family, getting loans from bank or cooperative society, grants or gifting and finally from one's personal savings.

There are so many ways in which you can get funding for your business. You should try saving for a long time and always start a business as safe as possible. You should also approach and seek for some family donations or some support. Seek loans at last resort.

It is the joy of everyone to own a business to his name but start-up capital has always be the main factor militating against business establishment. If you have saved up some amounts of capital and you do not want to borrow money or take a loan from the bank or anybody, you can go into partnership with someone or you continue to save money till you have a reasonable amounts of money to fund the business.

Since you have all this about business you should either find someone that has capital and partner with and your business. Or you better stay put with such idea and save money from your online income, and start it gradually.

Even I am not a really big fan of getting loans in order to start a business. What if I suffer from loss and fail to pay back loans? This is why I always prefer starting small. I would suggest you to wait until you save a reasonable amount of money to start a business. But please remember to start small. I am planning to save my money to become online investor and I mainly earn money online.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds