Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Sources of Business capital

Try to have a talk with your family about this business idea, you never may tell who is connected and ready to help you with whatever you need, you may start from there and see how it goes. Good luck.

Advertisement Placeholder
Ask for support from family members or friends or you can partner with another business personnel if you don't have enough capital, borrowing money males you a slave to the lender because almost all your profit is used to pay back the lender
Especially the interest part of the borrowing. I have this feeling that if one is borrowing for a business one is already running at lost

Sounds like you know just as much as the experts now. Perhaps you can try working in their business if your business idea is not different from how they're running. You can earn and save up your income and then launch your business idea with prior experience.

I presently dont own a business of my own but I do have the intention of opening one soon. I have the business idea, I have made alot if research have gathered alot of information about this business. I have even spoken to some experts and observed them while working buy my major problem is the capital to start the business. I have saved very little that is way to small to even start a small business of this business type.so my question is how do I gather more money (capital) to start the business. Another tthing is am not a big fan of borrowing money and obtaining loans.
Obtaining loans should be your last resort.
Try making use of your personal savings, or ask for contributions from friends and relatives or apply for government grants.
These are better alternatives.

Sources of business capital could be reached through help from government bodies who gives loans, also from money lenders and other loan apps.

Sources of business varies from person to person. When I began my business, I didn't have much savings buy I started with the amount I had because I didn't vote for the idea of getting loan or borrowing.

Please and please, try as much as possible to avoid going for loans. Going into debt to start a business is not a good idea. You can try meeting your close family members or friends. Tell them your plans, I'm sure some will be able to help financially.
Loans are the last option for me to make use of when it comes to where or how to get business capital because I believe that bank loans are cursed most of the time. All my friends that took loan for their business ended up getting liquidated.

Your own savings is the best source because you do not have to worry about the loan or finding angel investors for your business. If you don't have your own saving, you can look for a bank loan, or sell fixed assets to raise capital.

There are many sources of finding money to start a business. Since taking a loan is out of the equation, you can begin with your savings and solicit help from your relatives and friends

Self-funding is the best, it will help you in different ways which are

1) when you the one finding yourself it will help you to concentrate and manage your business properly, you won't even think of how to pay back the loan immediately.

2) it can reduce the risk of business failure, when you take out the capital from the business and pay back immediately it is possible that there will be a huge reduction in stock which can have a negative effect on the business, without proper funding at this period of time it is possible that your business may be at risk of collapsing.

3) it will also prevent your business from being seized by loan giving organisation, when you are not able to pay back the loan within an agreed period of time it is possible for your business may be taken for the loan you have failed to pay.

I'm in line with your view of not borrowing from banks or other financial institutions. You can raise money by asking from friends, family members and relatives.

There are various sources of business capital.
Friends and family: these remain one of the oldest means by which you can get funds to begin your business. Only make sure your plan is clear and feasible enough.
Angel investors: there are platforms that have angel investors and with your strong, convincing proposal, you can get people to invest in your business
Grants and loans too.

I think you can raise your capitals on your own without asking anyone to help you. You can decide to engage yourself into online activities,you can raise a huge capital by working online.

Well they are so many sources,you can get grants from government or better still you can get loans from the bank or you get loans from your family members and so that is it

There are many sources of business capital and some includes taking up loans which I kick against as an option for a business startup, funding from personal savings which actually the best and maybe crowdfunding if your business is already established and well known

It's a good thing that you are not interested in taking bank loans as most people get caught up in their debts. A way to raise capital for your business is borrowing from friends and family members.

Funding from friends and family is a very popular and effective way to round up some initial capital for a business.
Make sure that you are not borrowing money that they can’t afford to lose. Put any lending agreement in writing with the terms clearly laid out even if it is a “friendly” loan.

Since my government does not provide business grants or loans, many people in here rely on inherited money or their own capital which they possess. Middle class people in my country usually do not own big businesses or even small businesses.

There are so many sources of business capital among are borrowing or lending from relatives, friends and another is through business loans, grants or government funds.
All these and many more can help you with some start up capital for your business.

You need to try your possible best by not starting your business with a loan because it will definitely affect the business and might cripple the business because when you are suppose to be restocking your store with your sales money , you will also need yo be paying back your debt.
Especially the interest part of the borrowing. I have this feeling that if one is borrowing for a business one is already running at lost
The interest part of borrowing money to start a business is the worst part of it , most time the interest will be multiplied and can reaches the initial loan , thats why starting a business with a loan is not advisable.

Last edited:

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds