Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Sources of Business capital

You can source for capital for your business through personal savings or investment you've made. You can also apply for government grants if they are available. Taking loans for startup is not advisable as there are lot of risks that comes with it

Advertisement Placeholder
There are different sources of capital for business and one must just choose the one that will be convenient and do no harm to the growth of the business. Examples of sources of capital are :
debt capital, and equity capital. Companies use retained earnings from business operations to expand or distribute dividends to their shareholders.

source of capital for business enterprises can be from the following it can be from a personal savings donations from government funds from government donations or gift from friends and relatives and sole source of business capital does not matters or pattern that the businessman or woman should borrow or lend money from a bank

I presently dont own a business of my own but I do have the intention of opening one soon. I have the business idea, I have made alot if research have gathered alot of information about this business. I have even spoken to some experts and observed them while working buy my major problem is the capital to start the business. I have saved very little that is way to small to even start a small business of this business type.so my question is how do I gather more money (capital) to start the business. Another tthing is am not a big fan of borrowing money and obtaining loans.
thumbnail.jpg

Pain In Your Joints Will Vanish Once And For...
Pain In Your Joints Will Vanish Once And For All​
secure.calch.gdn​
There are so many avenues you can always get funds to start up your business. You can obtain grant from World Bank, or you can also get grants from government or non-governmental organisations. In some countries you can get loans with lower interest rates to start up your business.

Your savings so far should be your sources of business capital. I don't support borrowing money when investing on a particular business, before you don't know how far you can go on that business, cos your a novice there, u don't know anything, you may not know the secret of the business at the onset.

it's usually coming from the own business's owner's wallet, he saved money to start that business or took a loan to do so, or there are lot of partners that are into the same business, it can be from lot of sources

There are different sources of raising business capital. Business capital can be raised from different sources such as through ones savings, through borrowing from friends or family, then by applying for loan in the bank this might take time and needs colletaral but will help too.

Sources could include
1. Loan from friends.
2. Loan from family members.
3.Grants
4. Banks.

Last edited:
There are many ways one can source for capital to start a business or investment. Sales of properties, loan from bank, loan from friends and people close to you. Also you can also source for capital personal savings

Personal investmentWhen starting a business, your first investor should be yourself—either with your own cash or with collateral on your assets. This proves to investors and bankers that you have a long-term commitment to your project and that you are ready to take risks

.Love money:This is money loaned by a spouse, parents, family or friends. Investors and bankers considers this as "patient capital", which is money that will be repaid later as your business profits increase.

I presently dont own a business of my own but I do have the intention of opening one soon. I have the business idea, I have made alot if research have gathered alot of information about this business. I have even spoken to some experts and observed them while working buy my major problem is the capital to start the business. I have saved very little that is way to small to even start a small business of this business type.so my question is how do I gather more money (capital) to start the business. Another tthing is am not a big fan of borrowing money and obtaining loans.
They are many ways you can source for business capital, either through friends, relative, grants or getting loan from banks and savings.you can equally engage on online hustle that requires no capital but your time.

There’re lots of effective ways to source for business capital. A wide range of people don’t endorse loans for starter. Well I endorse loans for starters. Loan is a very good way to fund a business. This will motivate you into being successful. The interest rate involved is the gain of loaner. Crowdfunding is another good way to fund a business. With the involvement of technology, you can easily set up a fundme account stating the purpose of the fundraising.

I will suggest you borrow the money or you work for the money, when borrowing try to make it formal and written for future purpose, just like an agreement between the person and always remember to pay back the stipulated date signed towards, to avoid breachof contract of aggreement, which can adhere to penalty according to law.

Ask for support from family members or friends or you can partner with another business personnel if you don't have enough capital, borrowing money males you a slave to the lender because almost all your profit is used to pay back the lender

Sources of business capital is you can save for the business you have in mind.you learn to save for your upcoming business idea. You can also get business finance from your friends and families if they really believe in you that can borrow the money for a period of time,or even give you the money willingly.I don't usually buy the idea of borrowing from bank because I feel it's not a good start for a new business

There are many different sources of capital each with its own requirements and investments goals. The fall into two maain categories debt financing which essentially means you borrow money and repay it with interest and equity financing.

Sources of a business capital is very important for one to be successful on a business.. One can get capital to fund a business through, Loan from banks, trade credit, issue of shares it is a limited liability company, loan from friends. One must decide which will be more comfortable and that will suit the kinda business one wanna venture into

Well there are different sources of business capital, some may borrow , some may seek for loans or some may go into partnering . but for me I did prefer to take up a loan for my business than partnering with someone cause I can have total control of the business

The good thing with you is that you have said you are not a fan of taking loans and that is good because it is not always advisable to take loans to start a business .
What yoh do is that you should continue saving the little you earn till it reaches the maximum amount to start a business of your choice .
You can as well share your business plans and ideas to your friends and relative and am sure they will support you if you ask them to.

Well, while borrowing to start a business is not a bad but it's not really advisable for a small businesses, however you can raise capital for business from your circle of contacts, you family and friends...if you really believe in the business then you might be able to sell it to them convincingly.
There are many ways for source of business capital,the main sources of funding are retained earnings,debt capital,and equity capital.
Debt financing,which essentially means you borrow money and repay it with interest, and equity financing,where money is ingested in your business in exchange for part ownership.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds