Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Sources of Business capital

Tye best way to source for Business capital is through personal savings. With this simple method you won't be under any pressure to repay anybody if you are starting your business with a Loan. Another good way to get Business capital is through government grant and it's free after collection

Advertisement Placeholder
I presently dont own a business of my own but I do have the intention of opening one soon. I have the business idea, I have made alot if research have gathered alot of information about this business. I have even spoken to some experts and observed them while working buy my major problem is the capital to start the business. I have saved very little that is way to small to even start a small business of this business type.so my question is how do I gather more money (capital) to start the business. Another tthing is am not a big fan of borrowing money and obtaining loans.
You can get business capital from anywhere can get from your savings you can get it from family you can also get it from friends but the thing is I will advise you not to get a business capital by going to take a loan because it's not easy taking a loan and paying back the loan it might end up affecting the reason you took the loan
You could meet people that you are convinced have the capital and discuss your business idea with them. Be convincing enough while explaining what you have in mind with them and you can be sure of getting one person to sponsor your business.

You can invest the little find you have save into someone else business to gain more money and save more. One of the good business you can invest your savings into to gain more money is property business.

There are many different sources of capital—each with its own requirements and investment goals. They fall into two main categories: debt financing, which essentially means you borrow money and repay it with interest; and equity financing, where money is invested in your business in exchange for part ownership

There are many sources for Capital. We can take loan from banks , we can use equity as capital or we can use cash in hand for this purpose too. But we should not take debt or loan for a new business where we don't have much confidence about outcome.

Many entrepreneurs do not know where to acquire funding when starting out or expanding. If you know where to look, you'll find that there are many different sources for entrepreneurs to raise capital.

from credits, loans and obligations or debentures -
from monetary establishments, for example, business banks, vendor banks, money and renting organizations,
government and legislative organizations…

First step is to confirm the total amount that you will need to set up a small size of the proposed business, minus the amount you currently have with you from the total. Then check for a way to work more and raise the remaining money, or you can ask your family and friends to assist you raise the money.

One of the problem of starting business is getting the capital and it is not advisable to start a business with loan, either you work under someone and save your salary or meet some friends or family member explain your plan to them and see if any can help you financially.

If you are not fond of buying money from outsiders like ok you are not ready to take loan for starting a business so you have only one option to start your business with low amount of money E and do progress in a small business and later convert it into the big business I have seen that most of the people started their business with low or less amount and converted it into big and developed business.
Taking loan is a type of quite risky work which everyone cannot there it losses during investment.

• Personal investment. When starting a business, your first investor should be yourself—either with your own cash or with collateral on your assets.
  • Love money.
  • Venture capital.
  • Angels.
  • Business incubators.
  • Government grants and subsidies.
  • Bank loans.
If you don't have enough money to start a business by yourself, then you should do a job and save money for some months and after saving money you cal also go for partnership business. In partnership business, you and your partner both can work collectively to enhance the progress of your business.

I presently dont own a business of my own but I do have the intention of opening one soon. I have the business idea, I have made alot if research have gathered alot of information about this business. I have even spoken to some experts and observed them while working buy my major problem is the capital to start the business. I have saved very little that is way to small to even start a small business of this business type.so my question is how do I gather more money (capital) to start the business. Another tthing is am not a big fan of borrowing money and obtaining loans.
If you have a present job, work hard first and save until you accumulate the capital you need. Whenever possible you should set aside your wantsin order for you to maximize profits. While you are still working, think of something that can be added to your business plans while you are not yet starting it. And if possible, avoid loans and lending money (it's ok if you have family and trusted friends and relatives), it is difficult to have a debt.

• Personal investment. When starting a business, your first investor should be yourself—either with your own cash or with collateral on your assets. ...
  • Love money

We should raise our capital in various ways, we can raise it by tsking loans, we can it by giving our savings, by increasing no of partners for business or increase investors. These are such things that can help us for capital but at start avoid debt.

Truth be told getting a capital to start up a business is not usually easy the other people who go to the bank to borrow money or other words to obtain loans but this is not the best way today's capital in order to start a business you can borrow from your friends your family and those who are closer to you and if you do not have people to help you you can look for someone who has the same business interests and then merged a little phones you two have together and start up the business
[automerge]1612700195[/automerge]
Truth be told getting a capital to start up a business is not usually easy the other people who go to the bank to borrow money or other words to obtain loans but this is not the best way today's capital in order to start a business you can borrow from your friends your family and those who are closer to you and if you do not have people to help you you can look for someone who has the same business interests and then merged a little phones you two have together and start up the business

Keep in mind that bankers don't see themselves as your sole source of funds. And showing that you've sought or used various financing alternatives demonstrates to lenders that you're a proactive entrepreneur.

Capitals for business can come from self, family, loan, pension etc. You can even fund your business through partnership, looking out for potential investors and so forth. Should it goes down to loan, be sure to take what you can finish paying over a short period of time

To me borrowing money is a bad idea because you may not be able to refund the money within the given period of time so to get capital in starting your business,you can get money from your friends who are financially buoyant

capital and angel investors are people willing to invest a small portion of their wealth in very early stage companies, usually where there is only a concept of a product or a very rough prototype. You might have to convince just one person to make the investment, so the decision can be quick.

When starting a business, your first investor should be yourself—either with your own cash or with collateral on your assets. This proves to investors and bankers that you have a long-term commitment to your project and that you are ready to take risks.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds