Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Sources of Business capital

DO THE FOLLOWING
AS FRIENDS AND FAMILY FOR HELP
USE YOUR PROPERTY AS SURETY
IF YOU CAN DO THIS, THEN YOU ARE NIT READY FOR BUSINESS

Advertisement Placeholder
Venture capitalists take an equity position in the company to help it carry out a promising but higher risk project. This involves giving up some ownership or equity in your business to an external party. Venture capitalists also expect a healthy return on their investment, often generated when the business starts selling shares to the public. Be sure to look for investors who bring relevant experience and knowledge to your business.

You are lucky that you do not have the habit of borrowing money. My take on business it you need to have enough capital for the start up. When you lack the funds think of what asset you can sell. Never think of borrowing money especially with banks because it is not the interest rate that will kill you but the pressure of the monthly installment. When you fail to pay on time there will be a big surcharge for a penalty on late payments.

With profit retained, companies seek to increase profit by selling a commodity or rendering a service at a price above the cost of manufacturing the products. For every organization it is the primordial source of financing.

If you have a good number of friends, you can go for crowd funding but if it's not possible, you can go for a loan or try apply for a grant from several NGO or banks. But the best way is to accumulate the capital needed for the bisnnes

there are a lot of ways of getting capital to start a business of your own or of your choice. You can get capital to start a business of your own or of your choice through savings, or you loan from bank or you can borrow from friends also

You can source for business loan by seeking loan from bank, borrowing from friends and relatives, borrowing to start a business is a bad idea because the business may go south. You can also save up to start a business.

Borrowing shouldn't even be part of the ways to get money to start up a business cause it will end up the business but I feel you can source for funds from family and friends who believe in you or better still get a temporary job to raise capital for your business.

For me or on my own opinion, I don't think it is that wise to start up a business with borrowing of loans from banks because you never can predict how much of that money could be made for the stipulated time been given by the bank and always remember that there is always an interest to pay. It would be better to source from relatives, friends or better still an investor who is willing to startup your business because he believes in your idea

You can source for capital to start a business from family and friends Family and friends would believe in you that you can make it can always support you or give you money to start your business and some maybe monitoring it for you so that you don't misbehave.
You can get your capital from your savings over the years.
You can also get a loan from the bank but I don't really like it because they rob you of your interest through the percentage they add on the money you return back every month.
Government grants

Today, thousands of people on the internet know me for publishing the most realistic life-changing information products and reports. Each time I become successful with any money-making opportunity on the internet, I write a detailed step by step guide on how others can do it as well and make good money from it.

As a result of this simple act, I have been able to touch many lives positively, and to prove this to you, take a look at the image below

Friends and family can be source of business fund, business capital can come from relative, one can source for capital from bank or microfinace bank. So the business capital can source from government

If you don't have a collateral, then your best approach is your own savings. And if you don't have those savings then another better approach is from the bank. People also make use of the parents or the relatives funding. You can also go for the funding from the patreon and the similar other online funding sources. Those can work out for you.

The sources for raising borrowed funds include loans from commercial banks, loans from financial institutions, issue of debentures, public deposits and trade credit. Such sources provide funds for a specified period, on certain terms and conditions and have to be repaid after the expiry of that period.

You can get capital for your business from several sources that doesn't have to do it you taking loans. I want to do sources is that you can actually take saving from from thrift and savings society whereby members contribute money and give it to one member till it goes round each member.

Personal investment. When starting a business, your first investor should be yourself—either with your own cash or with collateral on your assets. ...
Love money. ...
Venture capital. ...
Angels. ...
Business incubators. ...
Government grants and subsidies. ...
Bank
Please and please, try as much as possible to avoid going for loans. Going into debt to start a business is not a good idea. You can try meeting your close family members or friends. Tell them your plans, I'm sure some will be able to help financially.

loans.

If you're not a fan or don't in anyway likes borrowing money to start up a business or anything else then I must tell you the truth which might hurt you a little. I must tell you that the only way to raise the money to start up your dream business that you spoke of is for you to eventually takes a loan to start it up.

Your challenge is a major one for many people who have a business idea; they've got no funds!
The best way to go about is to write a business plan and proposal, show it to family or friends who may be able to give you some funds, so you can save or apply for government grants or loans, they are more flexible.
I presently dont own a business of my own but I do have the intention of opening one soon. I have the business idea, I have made alot if research have gathered alot of information about this business. I have even spoken to some experts and observed them while working buy my major problem is the capital to start the business. I have saved very little that is way to small to even start a small business of this business type.so my question is how do I gather more money (capital) to start the business. Another tthing is am not a big fan of borrowing money and obtaining loans.

There are different ways you can source for business capital, a lot of people have used different options to source for funds, like crowd funding, family donations and personal savings and so many other methodology you can adapt to work for you

Personal investment. When starting a business, your first investor should be yourself — either with your own cash or with collateral on your assets. ... Love money. ... Venture capital. ... Angels. ... Business incubators. ... Government grants and subsidies. ... Bank loans.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds