Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Sources of Business capital

Sourcing capital to start up a business is not in anyway easy, I would advise you to work for some little time at where you are currently working and save up some more money to be able to gather up some bucks. Or you can borrow some money from family and loved ones, I won't advise you to take a loan.

Advertisement Placeholder
That is good idea of getting a business idea, I know that the major challenge of majority people to start their own business is capital. Then, as you said you don't want to get loan from bank or from anyone, I will advise you that you should exercise a more Patient to keep accumulate a little money more by saying it .

I presently dont own a business of my own but I do have the intention of opening one soon. I have the business idea, I have made alot if research have gathered alot of information about this business. I have even spoken to some experts and observed them while working buy my major problem is the capital to start the business. I have saved very little that is way to small to even start a small business of this business type.so my question is how do I gather more money (capital) to start the business. Another tthing is am not a big fan of borrowing money and obtaining loans.
Borrowing isn't bad in real sense but before you go for a loan,you must have done your due diligence on the repayment plan.Is the business in question capable of generating the returns to offset the loan.Since you don't fancy loan,you can seek financial support from families and friends.

Concerning sources of business capital. Well, you having a business idea is a very good and bright one, but the funds to establish is the problem most people encounter. I would not advise to go into borrowoming of loan for a start-up, you can ask for financial helping hand amongst family and friends, and if lucky you might see an investor who is ready to finance you and interested in your business

Sources of capital range from private to public.
The main sources of funding are retained earnings, debt capital, and equity capital. Companies use retained earnings from business operations to expand or distribute dividends to their shareholders. Businesses raise funds by borrowing debt privately from a bank or by going public (issuing debt securities).

I presently dont own a business of my own but I do have the intention of opening one soon. I have the business idea, I have made alot if research have gathered alot of information about this business. I have even spoken to some experts and observed them while working buy my major problem is the capital to start the business. I have saved very little that is way to small to even start a small business of this business type.so my question is how do I gather more money (capital) to start the business. Another tthing is am not a big fan of borrowing money and obtaining loans.
Concerning the sources of a business capital, well i can't say they are few sources because it depends on your contacts band how well they mean to you and seek for your advancement in life. Using myself as a case study, I don't really have an asset so banks are out of it for loans except family and close friends. Some apply for loans while some other break up their savings for capital.

If you are not a fan of borrowing loans for starting your business, then you ought to have started saving gradually long-time ago for your capital. Other sources of capital for your business could be from your friends and family members. It you could raise a gofundme account. People could donate money to you in order to start.

in the faculty of business you can use any capital to start up your business but it is very advisable it's good when you have your own money to develop your business and that is why you really enjoy your business but when you borrow you know you have to get it paid back and from there it will affect your business

Sourcing business capital csn be quite challenging because of the issues of collateral, and sometimes it might not be an issues of collateral but the issues of interest charged on the loan, all this factors make it difficult for people source capital.

Last edited:
Personal savings is the best source of capital but if ever it is not enough, try asking for your family and friends if they could lend you some. They could think of it as an investment. As much as possible don't go for bank loans.

Sources of capital for a business is available every where, only those who can see ir can access it. There are loans, help form friends or family or allowing people to invest in your business, this later is more preferable than taking loan. Your idea is tje best capital not even the money in the real sense

If you work with the government, getting to put together capital to start a business won't be as difficult as when you have no job.when you have no job,you will have to seek funds from Places and write proposals.

In as much as you have a business plan, the last thing that should be on your mind is going for loan whether from bank or micro-finance bank, or even those apps that do lend money to people. Source for capital from friends, families, neighbors, place of worship etc but before they can lend you, you must be trustworthy person, someone of good character, someone one can verge for. Again, you can for any small jobs available in your neighborhood, engage your neighbors if there is any small jobs you they can give to you like washing, cleaning etc

There are so many sources of business capital out there for you to make your choice and make your pick from. The first sources of funds for business capital is your personal savings. Other sources are your family or relations. There is also borrowing from the financial institutions

We are at a time where people don't want to lend anybody money because breach of trust and agreement to pay back. Everyone seems to be careful. But I will advice you contact your families, friends, social media friends, church members, or religion organization close to you, and make agreement with them that you will pay back
[automerge]1612702361[/automerge]
We are at a time where people don't want to lend anybody money because breach of trust and agreement to pay back. Everyone seems to be careful. But I will advice you contact your families, friends, social media friends, church members, or religion organization close to you, and make agreement with them that you will pay back

I presently dont own a business of my own but I do have the intention of opening one soon. I have the business idea, I have made alot if research have gathered alot of information about this business. I have even spoken to some experts and observed them while working buy my major problem is the capital to start the business. I have saved very little that is way to small to even start a small business of this business type.so my question is how do I gather more money (capital) to start the business. Another tthing is am not a big fan of borrowing money and obtaining loansloan
I would no advise you to borrow money or take a bad loan to start that business either, good a thing you don't fancy it too.

The best option right now is to ask family and friends to help you setup the business, this is better than entangling yourself in a debt that will mount pressure on you.

You can get from loans or bank loans or borrowing from family and friends or even selling a property to raise money to start up, which ever way one chooses let them be sure they are entering the right business venture that is the most important thing

Very informative thread, I would rather prefer the first option which is self, I started my first business through savings from my salary and I started Small and improvements are setting, I prefer self method than partnership and loans. Partnership may break up as time goes on while loans can become a bottle neck.

Personal investment. When starting a business, your first investor should be yourself—either with your own cash or with collateral on your assets. ...
Love money. ...
Venture capital. ...
Angels. ...
Business incubators. ...
Government grants and subsidies. ...
Bank loans.

In the financial institution in your region, you can search for business resources. One thing about this is that you only need a book collateral that we want to send to you to obtain the loan. Perhaps I do not know, because they are another good source for raising the capital for your company, you have angel investors in your country. You just need a strong business plan and a persuasive personality to obtain sensitive capital for your venture.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds