Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

• Admin Junkies is proud to announce 📣 an awesome ☀️ summer special on ✍️ Content Bundles for YOUR forums! Kickstart your discussions with a Content Bundle. For the entire month of June, use the promo code AJSUMMER 🎉 to receive 50% 🎁 off your content bundle. For example, a package that normally only costs 100 Credits will only cost 50 💰 credits. Full news here.

Social Lounge

This week has been a tad bit hard for me. People at work doing stupid things you know?

I probably something I shouldn't let it get to me, but it kinda does at times.
I know that feeling. Sometimes I let my coworkers get to me, but then I try to tell myself “Once I leave the building it no longer matters.” I hope your Wednesday was better!

Advertisement Placeholder
Welp I woke up at around 1:30 to what I thought was thunder. Turns out, one of our trees in our backyard decided to fall on our house! I guess with all the rain we've been having, it soften the soil around the roots of the tree... So I can't even go out my back door right now because the tree is just chilling there. Thankfully no one got hurt, but it managed to tear part of our gutter, broke one of the panes in my in law's double pane window in their bedroom, took down some of the house's siding, and poked a hole in the screen door in the basement. With it being a Holiday today, no one can come out and take a look at the tree and estimate how much it'll be to get it removed and to fix the house.

Welp I woke up at around 1:30 to what I thought was thunder. Turns out, one of our trees in our backyard decided to fall on our house! I guess with all the rain we've been having, it soften the soil around the roots of the tree... So I can't even go out my back door right now because the tree is just chilling there. Thankfully no one got hurt, but it managed to tear part of our gutter, broke one of the panes in my in law's double pane window in their bedroom, took down some of the house's siding, and poked a hole in the screen door in the basement. With it being a Holiday today, no one can come out and take a look at the tree and estimate how much it'll be to get it removed and to fix the house.
That's crazy! It has been stormy around here as of late as well. Multiple tornadoes around our state, some deadly. It was thunderstorming earlier on, but now it's bright and sunny. The forecast states there will be thunderstorms in the next 4 - 5 days, I sure hope tornadoes don't follow along with it.

That's crazy! It has been stormy around here as of late as well. Multiple tornadoes around our state, some deadly. It was thunderstorming earlier on, but now it's bright and sunny. The forecast states there will be thunderstorms in the next 4 - 5 days, I sure hope tornadoes don't follow along with it.
Stay safe! Looks like we're not getting any thunderstorms here in Missouri this week. Also it turns out the tree did a bit more damage than we thought. It tore a hole in the house right by the backdoor in the basement. Thankfully it didn't go through the drywall, but that's just another thing we'll need to get fixed. The tree service removed the tree, but we still have to be careful going outside since there's glass in the backyard from where the tree busted my in law's window. We're waiting on the insurance to get back to us to see how much everything is going to cost.

Had some open-source fun. This month, I filed a couple of bug reports after testing the development version of GIMP. They were accepted and will be fixed.

Filed a couple of reports for Ubuntu as well.

Stay safe! Looks like we're not getting any thunderstorms here in Missouri this week. Also it turns out the tree did a bit more damage than we thought. It tore a hole in the house right by the backdoor in the basement. Thankfully it didn't go through the drywall, but that's just another thing we'll need to get fixed. The tree service removed the tree, but we still have to be careful going outside since there's glass in the backyard from where the tree busted my in law's window. We're waiting on the insurance to get back to us to see how much everything is going to cost.
It originally said there were supposed to be thunderstorms today, but it has been sunny out. There's still some in the forecast, though.

Good luck with getting everything fixed back up!

I made the mistake of cashing out some credits on Idle-Empire for a Binance gift card which I can't even use in my country. *facepalm* I should have read the disclaimer better before cashing out credits. At least I still have 50,000 credits so I can use it to get gift cards. I was hoping to earn some crypto using Idle-Empire but Coinbase won't work for me and I think it's because I tried signing up in the past but never completed my account or verification... So I can't log in or create a new account.

@Ravenfreak I'm looking to transfer 480USDT from my Binance wallet to my PayPal account, do you know how I could do it. I am French but I live in Senegal in Africa and here it is almost impossible to get cash from crypto without coming across scams. And Binance does not allow you to link a Senegalese account or bank card.

@Ravenfreak I'm looking to transfer 480USDT from my Binance wallet to my PayPal account, do you know how I could do it. I am French but I live in Senegal in Africa and here it is almost impossible to get cash from crypto without coming across scams. And Binance does not allow you to link a Senegalese account or bank card.
Sorry I'm not sure how you could do that. I'm new to investing in crypto, but I know @Nomad has a investment community and he might be able to assist you. Also I finally was able to sign up on Coinbase, but now I'm just waiting for my verification process to be completed so I can earn crypto.

Glad you solved your problem.
Be careful with cryptos, it goes quickly in both directions: gains or losses... But as long as we are interested and try to understand how all this works then it can be exciting.

Personally, I doubled a small capital of €250 but it doesn't really interest me anymore. That's why I'm looking to recover from my PayPal and then pay for an XF license or subscribe to XF Cloud.✌🏼

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 18.5%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 22 81.5%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds