Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Snail Farming in Nigeria

Advertisement Placeholder
Concerning snail farming. Well, I really do not have any idea if the snail farming is a business is lucrative or not. Is it only snail farming you want to venture in or are you planning to including other livestock farming into it because I believe if you support it with another livestock farming like fishery, you should make profit

Sanil farming in Nigeria is not all that profitable but if you want to still go ahead and start then you must be ready to know all the thing that I needed to run a successful farming business,you must know all the things if not your snail will all die the way, study it first

Below are the five basic steps you need to follow to start a profitable snail farming business in Nigeria.
  • Step 1 – Decide which species of snail to farm. ...
  • Step 2 – Set-up your farmland for housing. ...
  • Step 3 – Purchase your snails. ...
  • Step 4 – Feeding and rearing of the snails. ...
  • Step 5 – Harvesting and selling of the snails

Snails farming is a good and lucrative business in Nigeria, the business is a uncommon business reason is that many people don't know that the business is a profitable business. You will just have to aquire a accurate knowledge about it, then you will need to find people who you will be supplying the snails for.

I intend going into snail please any thing I should know. Is it lucrative venture and what are the risk. Is it a profitable business in Nigeria or not.
I heard snail farming is a very lucrative agricultural farming system, that yield high percentage of return on investment, with also very little capital to start with.
And feeding of snails is not also too tedious to go by.

You can start a snail farming business with N60,000 or N100,000 depending on how large you want your snail farm to be. Asides the amount of your investment, it is possible to produce 1,000,000 snails now worth more than N5 million twice a year.

I intend going into snail please any thing I should know. Is it lucrative venture and what are the risk. Is it a profitable business in Nigeria or not.
The study examined snail production in Imo State, Nigeria using cross-sectional data. ... Results showed that the business of snail farming required low capital investment and was highly profitable with gross margin and net profit of N612, 130.00 and N609, 630.00 per snail per one cycle respectively.

The market opportunity for snail farming in Nigeria and in Africa is huge but grossly underrated. Snails are a huge part of the diet in many parts of Africa, although they are not always affordable and available all year round. If you rear snail in commercial quantity, hotels, and fast food restaurants will be your regular customers.

Using cross-sectional data, the study examined snail production in Imo State, Nigeria. ... The results showed that the snail farming company required a low investment in capital and was highly profitable. I guess it's going to be worth it to have an interest in that.

Snail farming is cool and good in riveren areas which is easy to rear because snail love water log environment, they consumption is high in around eastern part of Nigeria they northern Nigeria eat less of it

Snail farming in Nigeria is one of the most lucrative agricultural business ideas for young entrepreneurs in Nigeria. Snail farming is a practical and viable business venture that is yet to be fully explored in Nigeria and the rest of Africa.

Snail farming may not be the first thing that jumps to mind when thinking of profitable businesses to start in Nigeria. This post will open your eyes to the amount of hidden-wealth that can be realized by starting a snail farming business in Nigeria.
[automerge]1612206773[/automerge]
Snail farming in Nigeria is one of the most lucrative agricultural business ideas for young entrepreneurs in Nigeria. Snail farming is a practical and viable business venture that is yet to be fully explored in Nigeria and the rest of Africa.

Snail farming may not be the first thing that jumps to mind when thinking of profitable businesses to start in Nigeria. This post will open your eyes to the amount of hidden-wealth that can be realized by starting a snail farming business in Nigeria.

Low risk high in business. It is one of the businesses I intend doing later. It is a cool business but it's well hidden as most people do not know much about it. Get the right specie of snail to be cultivated and sure you feed them properly with their basic nutrients. You did not need to check on it frequently like poultry or pig farming. Snail family is good.

Snail farming business is one of the most lucrative farming business in Nigeria that a farmer could invest in and expect an outstanding return on investment. Popularly called Igbin by the Yoruba people of Nigeria, snail meat is a delicacy in the homes of many Nigerian tribes, especially the Igbos and Yorubas. The largest land snail is the Achatina achatina, the Giant African Snail.

Snails farming is a good and lucrative business in Nigeria, the business is a uncommon business reason is that many people don't know that the business is a profitable business. You will just have to aquire a accurate knowledge about it, then you will need to find people who you will be supplying the snails for.

Snail farming is very profitable if you seek the help of a mentor to tell you all you would be needing to know before eventually venturing into it, I hope you know that there are different species of snails and they all needs different mode of rearing them?

Most animal farming are actually lucrative but one would need to have a mastery of the business. Snails have a huge market potential in Nigeria because of it sweet meat. There's an unlimited demand for it meat so you won't worry about sales. You will need to understand the species that can survive here and what condition that would survive on.

Snail meat are expensive and I can tell you that it is very lucrative businessss , you can supply restaurants and eateries . since there is a market out there then you can go for it. Overall it is a good business .

Firstly snail is a very expensive food or meat and it's very easy to rear... Recently the governor of my state donated 20 million to snail farming... It's a very good one but I learnt that the clearance for the exportation can be hard to get.

Snails cultivating is a decent and worthwhile business in Nigeria, the business is an unprecedented business reason is that numerous individuals don't realize that the business is a productive business. You will simply need to get a precise information about it, at that point you should discover individuals who you will supply the snails for.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds