Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Small Businesses in your country

Like I said, other small businesses such as carpentry or kiosks do not require electricity before they can operate efficiently.
Ok, so over here that there is no constant supply of electricity ,do you really think most business will operate without the use of electricity ? how will you be able to power your freezer to sell cold drink ?

Advertisement Placeholder
There are many small businesses here over here in my country. Most of them are really into the retail sales and they require little capital to start up.
Small businesses in my country is small offline stores. Many people in my country runs offline Stores they also require little capital to start up.

Over here in my country petty business are common I virtually every areas you enter there is alot of petty business in my area, economy in my country is depreciating daily,human value is also reducing that is why every human stood up to engage in small business to survive
One of the businesses that is very common in my country right now is the business of selling all kinds of clothes online especially making use of Facebook and WhatsApp satish to advertise those products.

Small businesses in my country carries the highest number of people involved. It's rampant and very competitive.
Small businesses require low capital to start up and manage, that's why a lot of people are able to get into them. In my locality, small businesses include fast food, barbing salon, trading.

There are so many small business here in my local area because that is what they can afford, and they are far more than the big ones.

There are so many small business here in my local area because that is what they can afford, and they are far more than the big ones.
I think this is very common in almost all locations. Amongst all the small businesses you might have come across in your location, which do you think is the most popular and as well lucrative?

Like I said, other small businesses such as carpentry or kiosks do not require electricity before they can operate efficiently.
Anyway I don't consider such as a business because even the most smallest shops around here will always sell sachets water, drinks.. carpentry as you're talking about is a skill that one has to learn and monitize it, is not really a business .

Small business are very common in my Country. There are quite alot of small business in my area ranging from provision stores to hair dressing salons or barbing salons and small food canteens.

In my country the a lots of small businesses and most of this business are being runned by students who make needs to sulport their education since the government is bad

There are a number of small businesses in my country.
They are even more prevalent than big businesses.
They include trading of all sorts, food sales, hairstyling, etc.

Small businesses in my country is small offline stores. Many people in my country runs offline Stores they also require little capital to start up.
Along with POS operators, kiosks and small offline stores are the main small businesses in my country and it is easier to start up and maintain.

Along with POS operators, kiosks and small offline stores are the main small businesses in my country and it is easier to start up and maintain.
I must say POS is also a small business in my country also, is a simple business with good profits. Pos is a good business. But which country are you from?

I must say POS is also a small business in my country also, is a simple business with good profits. Pos is a good business. But which country are you from?
I am from Nigeria and I believe you are from here also. Judging by the similarities in the nature of businesses around your location.

I am from Nigeria and I believe you are from here also. Judging by the similarities in the nature of businesses around your location.
That's true. I'm also from Nigeria. But how do you know I'm from Nigeria without me telling you. We the Nigerians easily recognize ourselves.

Here in my country there are quite good number of small business who always try there best to see that the business explore to a great business.

Small business in my country is developed gradually. Federal government assist them by giving them loan to meet up with the standard of other countries.

We have a lot of entrepreneurship over here in my country like every road you pass by you must see a lot of small businesses by the roadside and everyone is doing their business and cashing out as well.
Tailoring is quite a big deal of a small business that's going on very well in my country now which a lot of young people are replacing the old school tailors.

Here in my country there are quite good number of small business who always try there best to see that the business explore to a great business.
Great. But if you won't mind my asking can you outline the small businesses in your country. I will await your response. Thank you.

In my country, small businesses are very common. Entrepreneurship is highly encouraged by the government as the economy is in a mess
Likewise here most of the business seems to be small even though we all know that even the big business started small and later explore,and become big company.

Over here in my country petty business are common I virtually every areas you enter there is alot of petty business in my area, economy in my country is depreciating daily,human value is also reducing that is why every human stood up to engage in small business to survive
One of the common business that is growing in my country today is restaurant business with a lot of people starting a very small way but they always find a position in a place where people always come and eat and go and pay.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds