Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Small Businesses in your country

There are a lot of small business in my country small business is not too hard to control and also is not everybody that have money big to start big one.

Advertisement Placeholder
Its not everyone that has enough start up capital to start a big scale business and that's why their are lots of small business in the work and later they turn into big business,

Small businesses are overwhelming in my country. The lack of jobs has made everyone a business person. From very well-experienced owners to those who have no idea what they are doing. In my opinion, I think small businesses are good for any economy especially if the government can encourage owners with support like subsidies.

There are many successful small business in my area. I regretted not investing in one that I later see to be very profitable. That is pos business. I know of someone that makes more than 5 transactions in just 10 mins.

Certainly there certainly are actually great deals of small companies in my nation. Right below in ethiopia , little as well as tool business controlled right below a lot. However right below in my area, our team likewise have actually a great deal to view as well.

Yes, they are very common, as by law there are several benefits to open an individual micro-enterprise, especially to sell services. There are also small businesses that even don't need to formalize as individual micro-entrepreneurs: for ex., a young friend of mine had opened a coffee reseller through her Instagram page. She sold single coffee pack unities to her Instagram contacts, the close friends. This was a very small business fitting young adults like her, still living with her parents, needing to accumulate some extra-money to pay her studies not covered by the government.

There are many successful small business in my area. I regretted not investing in one that I later see to be very profitable. That is pos business. I know of someone that makes more than 5 transactions in just 10 mins.
Yes the POS business is a major hit right now and it is really a nice one to go into, it's never too late to actually go into POS business if you want too, I know of some persons who are making it from this business who right now currently have three branches around the area.

There are lots of small businesses in my country. Here in Nigeria, small and medium enterprises dominated here much. But here in my local area, we also have a lot to see too.
Small business covers almost sixty five percent of all the businesses in my country, we also have big companies bit he private and government company institutions.

Yeah small businesses are common here too, here there are mostly in the form of street stores and stalls and are on almost all streets too, but the poor economy is taking is toll on them

Are small businesses common in your country? If so, how many do you think are in your city or area?

Here in the U.S., they are pretty common. There are quite a few small businesses in my local area.
The thing is that we cannot determine the amount of small businesses in the country or even our district because these small businesses in my district are just too numerous to count and they're actually what we call the real sector of the economy as they affect the economy more than even the bigger businesses.

Small businesses are very popular around here. It is what a lot of people do together with small-scale and on mechanized farming in the rural areas especially.

I think you my country Nigeria the small businesses outnumber the big big businesses but the only thing is that the big businesses are more in popular than the smaller businesses because they have spread their tentacles all around the country.

The truth is that the smaller businesses are what actually controls the country's economy and not the last businesses so for any business to positively influence the economy it will have to go through the smaller businesses.

A busines does not necessarily need to be big in order to gain popularity. There are many small shops in my area that have gained a lots of popularity with the passage of time. You can run a small shop and still be a popular retailer if you provide high-quality products.

In my city there are numerous small businesses scattered throughout the city, ranging from food vendors,herbs vendors,pos outlets, barber shops, snacks vendors. For a fact there are almost no house in my city that do not have shops built in their frontage.

A busines does not necessarily need to be big in order to gain popularity. There are many small shops in my area that have gained a lots of popularity with the passage of time. You can run a small shop and still be a popular retailer if you provide high-quality products.
Let's just be truthful to ourselves but the fact that a popular business or shop cannot remain small even though it started small because we all know that popularity comes with growth and growth comes with expansion which will definitely not make a small business or company to remain small.

Let's just be truthful to ourselves but the fact that a popular business or shop cannot remain small even though it started small because we all know that popularity comes with growth and growth comes with expansion which will definitely not make a small business or company to remain small.

Well, there are many business in my vicinity that do not have many branches, yet they are quite popular. They are mostly popular in my own area although some businesses are popular all over the city despite having a single branch.

Small businesses in my country are growing rapidly, the secret is that most 21st century people don't believe in idleness, so stepping up is the order of the day.

The is alot of them in my country,but the are really having bigger challenges,both from the government and some private firm or company who tends to have more than them

Small businesses are everywhere cause every big companies we see today started from something small, besides some business we consider "small" actually are what is surviving families and communities.

Well, there are many business in my vicinity that do not have many branches, yet they are quite popular. They are mostly popular in my own area although some businesses are popular all over the city despite having a single branch.
A business being popular does not mean that the business is absolutely successful as one of the biggest indication of a successful business is the ability of the business to grow. If a business becomes popular for a very long time without actually growing then that business cannot be said to be successful.

It ranges from; thrift wears to food stuff items and farming. It's actually lucrative and has lower risk chances.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds