Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Small Businesses in your country

There are lots of small businesses in my country. Here in Nigeria, small and medium enterprises dominated here much. But here in my local area, we also have a lot to see too.
Nigeria is a country that is suffering from neglect of the president and other politicians that are supposed to create better job opportunities for the citizens which is why there are so many self employed people who are into one business or another.

Advertisement Placeholder
The president and the politician are always fighting for their own pocket because that's their way of embezzling fund, they don't care for the less privilege to provide job opportunity for the less privilege.
Nigeria is a country that is suffering from neglect of the president and other politicians that are supposed to create better job opportunities for the citizens which is why there are so many self employed people who are into one business or another.

I think that small businesses actually make the greater percentage of a number of businesses in my country. In my locality a great percentage of the people are local and small-scale farmers.

The problem is that there is a lots of competition in small business, too. In the past there were not many pizza restaurants in my city, but now there are many small pizza restaurants in every part of my city.

We have a lot of entrepreneurship over here in my country like every road you pass by you must see a lot of small businesses by the roadside and everyone is doing their business and cashing out as well.
Over here in my country is a lot of young ladies are going into the Business of selling fruit salads and he actually said of their business store inside the market where there is a lot of people they can sell to on daily basis.

In my country, they're becoming the livewire of the economy; almost everyone has a small business they're operating or running and my parents aren't excluded.
They have helped reduced unemployment and created new sources of income for the people.

In my country, they're becoming the livewire of the economy; almost everyone has a small business they're operating or running and my parents aren't excluded.
They have helped reduced unemployment and created new sources of income for the people.
I believe this is the best way to go about it right now, cause relying on the government would produce no good results. Even myself, I recently started a small gig of my own.

In my country, small businesses are very common. Entrepreneurship is highly encouraged by the government as the economy is in a mess
Operating a point of sales terminal is something that is very common in my country right now and a lot of youths are going into it because it is a business that doesn't really cost them a lot for them to start because they do it in partnership with banks.

Most of the small businesses here in this pandemic era are the home-based. Malls are suffering because commercial tenants have closed shop due to the high rental. Now people are turning to small businesses for survival and maybe will get bigger in the future. At least the economy is still moving.

Most of the small businesses here in this pandemic era are the home-based. Malls are suffering because commercial tenants have closed shop due to the high rental. Now people are turning to small businesses for survival and maybe will get bigger in the future. At least the economy is still moving.
The issue of high cost of rents is really affecting small businesses. The little interest the entrepreneur earns from the business is usually channelled towards paying for shop rents.

In my country, small businesses are very common. Entrepreneurship is highly encouraged by the government as the economy is in a mess
For the fact that there is a high level of unemployment in the country with high level of graduates who are yet to secure jobs in our country makes it something that isn't challenging for the government as well when it comes to providing jobs.

Most buying and selling businesses that have been carried out in my country actually small businesses because a lot of them rely on buying products cheaper from another place and selling it and a profitable price in another location.

Governments has been neglecting the need of the citizen by failing to create job opportunities for the poor masses and the small job opportunities are being given to the connected people. And that's why most people are self employed.

They're many small businesses in Nigeria now competing with the elite ones, this is very easy if you set your priorities right and follow every good procedures and business ethics, it doesn't matter how small it is one day it will certainly compete.

Small businesses play an important role in any society. ... companies that survive over time provide economic stability for owners and their families.They are doing well in my country

I think that small businesses actually make the greater percentage of a number of businesses in my country. In my locality a great percentage of the people are local and small-scale farmers.
In the business world, small scale business at the most common business because they are many and are up to 80% of all business ,mits been run by less privilege people that doesn't have money to start a large business.

Over here in my country petty business are common I virtually every areas you enter there is alot of petty business in my area, economy in my country is depreciating daily,human value is also reducing that is why every human stood up to engage in small business to survive
There are so many small businesses in my country been set up because there is high rate of unemployment since the government is not working hard on creating new job opportunities for people.

There are lots of small businesses in my country. Here in Nigeria, small and medium enterprises dominated here much. But here in my local area, we also have a lot to see too.
One of the most common business is that a lot of people are going into right now is the Business of selling Internet data subscription because it is the service that people need almost on daily basis.

Yeah, small businesses are always present in every location as long as there is a need for retailing shops. Small businesses here are mostly those who are into retailing business, selling in bits to the public and also those who are into hawking business. It's very common around here.

For the fact that there is a high level of unemployment in the country with high level of graduates who are yet to secure jobs in our country makes it something that isn't challenging for the government as well when it comes to providing jobs.
The dream of every business man is to have a big company or organisation but they opt for a small scale business due to the high level of unemployment in the country.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds