Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Small Businesses in your country

Small business are so much here. It can't really be counted. It's is almost every where . It is amony one of the most common business that most people are engaging and probably it is really profitable.

Advertisement Placeholder
Small business are so much here. It can't really be counted. It's is almost every where . It is amony one of the most common business that most people are engaging and probably it is really profitable.
Small business are everywhere in the country and its making the environment looks lively and it gives the people opportunity to buy goods around instead of going far away to big stores to get goods.

Starting a new business in my country is one of the biggest challenge a business thinker first experience why because number one he has to first look for a good and better location where customers will still on for tonight.

Small businesses in my country actually contribute to the greater number of the business population . They are the ones that ensure things are going on smoothly and attend to the needs of the greatest population.

Small business are everywhere in the country and its making the environment looks lively and it gives the people opportunity to buy goods around instead of going far away to big stores to get goods.
I don't even know how smaller businesses being arranged in countries like UK , is it truly means that smaller business is still regulated by the government ? I don't understand.

Well, in my country there are lots of small business that can bring you a good and steady amount, the first small business in my country is offline store, is also a great business that will bring in income.

I think there are thousands of small business existing in my home country that are even more than the number of big business. the business are into different categories ranging from trading etc.

I think there are thousands of small business existing in my home country that are even more than the number of big business. the business are into different categories ranging from trading etc.
We have countless of small existing business throughout the world and its far more than big companies or organisation, depending on the type of business they are operating.

Actually there are numbers of small existing business around the world and some of these business when handle with so much seriousness, they can be better than big existing companies.

Operating small business is very good infact it is one of those ways which you can have steady stream of income to be sure, so having a business is never anything bad but you will need a mentor to guide you through so that your business will take another shape

Yes in fact in New Zealand Small business hold major portion of national revenue and GDP as many people start solo trade business and also run small convenient shops which offers food and grocery.

We have so many smaller business over here and this make it easier for people to buy certain things rather than having to go through the stress of going to big stores to buy them. A lot of people prefer smaller stores because they are easier to get things from.

Small business are so many in my country. Both in the urban and rural areas. They are the most patronized by people since they sell convenient goods and are easy to reach and shop from.
Very true aand one of the things that has really made this possible is that the environment is such that it really encourages small busineses to start in mostly an informal way and manner,this is a driving factor.

We have so many smaller business over here and this make it easier for people to buy certain things rather than having to go through the stress of going to big stores to buy them. A lot of people prefer smaller stores because they are easier to get things from.
Most of the small business are the reason why most people ( poor masses ) are still existing in some communities , because they makes it easier for people to get what they want easily in the community .

Most of the small business are the reason why most people ( poor masses ) are still existing in some communities , because they makes it easier for people to get what they want easily in the community .
Yeah, it has an economic important to the Masses. Mostly I won't personally like to engage in smaller business since the chance of growing most of them is difficult most especially in the rural settlement

Small business is very common in my country. In my country, government job is not readily available, even those who are working are underpaid so, small business seem to be the best way to get something done. And they're making good profit. A times government give them loan.

Small businesses around here actually contribute more to the economy than the big guys. There are more than 100 small businesses in my area alone that are functioning.

Small businesses around here actually contribute more to the economy than the big guys. There are more than 100 small businesses in my area alone that are functioning.
The fact is that over here most of those smaller business do not pay tax to the government . I believe bigger business organisation are the ones contributing the most to the economy and development of a country.

Most of the big business nowadays actually started small , but with hardwork and consistency , they keep upgrading and keep getting bigger , so the effort you put into the business really matter.
Actually there are numbers of small existing business around the world and some of these business when handle with so much seriousness, they can be better than big existing compan

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds