Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Small Businesses in your country

There are plenty of small trades where I come from and they make sales and profit such as pepper sellers and people that sell fruits and lots more.

Advertisement Placeholder
In my home county, every businesses should be registered despite their size. However, small business can get a lot of benefits such as low interest business loan, tax exemption, etc.

In my country small businesses are very common. One of the most common in my city is coconut fresh water street vending. Coconut fresh water is a very suitable drink for lot of people, especially for us allergic to diary products, when we need a fresh drink not containing milk. Great part of the population love coconut fresh water and they are eager to buy at least a glass of this drink, if not an entire bottle. To begin a street vending, in my city is not expensive, as a street vendor is considered an individual micro-entrepreneur who benefits from tax laws.

Over here there a lot of smaller business in this area ,but most of the time it depends on the location there are some location especially in the Urban settlement when we are likely to have a better and much more better small business.

There are a lot of small business in my country small business is not too hard to control and also is not everybody that have money big to start big one.

I'm of the opinion that it's not really advisable to start out a new business in a very big way because you may not know how the business will turn out. So, better start small and then upgrade.

Small business in my country are, selling foodstuffs, restaurant, selling of cosmetics, baking, selling clothes and footwears, sewing and selling of water.

Selling of office supplies is one small business that is moving well in Alaba International Market where my father is trading. Mostly women get into it and they are selling well.

Are small businesses common in your country? If so, how many do you think are in your city or area?

Here in the U.S., they are pretty common. There are quite a few small businesses in my local area.
There are so many small businesses in my locality as the capital required to start one is affordable.
Some small businesses in my locality include fast food businesses, trading of various goods, hair dressing, tailoring, etc.

There are a lot of small business in my country small business is not too hard to control and also is not everybody that have money big to start big one.
You are right small business is very easy to manage I don't think there is much stress in small business and you don't even need much to start, just get a good location that is all.

You are right small business is very easy to manage I don't think there is much stress in small business and you don't even need much to start, just get a good location that is all.
That is the major advantage of running a small business, it's easy startup has attracted alot of persons to carry out their own business, though it is easy to startup but you still need some level of management skills if you plan on growing it to higher levels later on.

Small businesses are very commonly in my area here. You see them in private owned houses because they are very easy and less costly to start up. Businesses like barbing saloon are also an example here

I think one of the little successful businesses around here is agricultural business especially rearing animals. I could remember when I was a little younger, I do raise snails just for the joy of it and then, it yielded me profits from selling them

Small businesses are the successful business in my area. Many people starts a small business just because they don't have enough capital but this small business later becomes a success.

There are many small businesses here over here in my country. Most of them are really into the retail sales and they require little capital to start up.

There are many small businesses here over here in my country. Most of them are really into the retail sales and they require little capital to start up.
A standard one may not really be something that you can start up with a little capital, it will need you to have a million naira before you are able to start considering the fact that you will rent a house and also get a generator.

Over here in my country petty business are common I virtually every areas you enter there is alot of petty business in my area, economy in my country is depreciating daily,human value is also reducing that is why every human stood up to engage in small business to survive
Lol what options do we have. What I observe most time is over establishment of a particular small business. I mean, you could see 5 shops selling one thing in an area.

A standard one may not really be something that you can start up with a little capital, it will need you to have a million naira before you are able to start considering the fact that you will rent a house and also get a generator.
You can still set up one without necessarily having up to a million naira because not all small businesses require a generator.

They are so many small businesses in my country and just like any other businesses they also go through challenges and most of them get to come out better and bigger
[automerge]1638138361[/automerge]
They are so many small businesses in my country and just like any other businesses they also go through challenges and most of them get to come out better and bigger

There are a lot of them in my city,they are trying really hard to stay afloat but it's as if the government is against with the harsh punishment they implement
very bad. That's what most small businesses are suffering from. But do you think small businesses have enough profits? or small business means small profits.

You can still set up one without necessarily having up to a million naira because not all small businesses require a generator.
Ok, so over here that there is no constant supply of electricity ,do you really think most business will operate without the use of electricity ? how will you be able to power your freezer to sell cold drink ?

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds