Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Small Businesses in your country

Small business is days in my country can't be overemphasized, the rate is high and now no young person will want to sit without doing anything. So irrespective of any policy, it is becoming rampant.

Advertisement Placeholder
In my country, small businesses are every where, in the towns, villages, and cities. The government classified businesses according to their capital. Small businesses need to pay small tax where as big businesses need to pay big taxes.

As a result of difficult challenges that is facing the economic sector in my country a lot of people have jumped into starting their own small-scale businesses in order for them to survive. For example, selling of smartphone accessories, internet data subscription businesses, foodstuffs and the rest.

A business being popular does not mean that the business is absolutely successful as one of the biggest indication of a successful business is the ability of the business to grow. If a business becomes popular for a very long time without actually growing then that business cannot be said to be successful.

Yes, this is true. There are many businesses in my area that are quite popular; however, they suffered the most during the pandemic. Popularity does not mean success. There were many popular superstores in the U.S that went bankrupt during the pandemic.

Are small businesses common in your country? If so, how many do you think are in your city or area?

Here in the U.S., they are pretty common. There are quite a few small businesses in my local area.
There are a lot of small business in my country mostly found in local environment, like selling provisions and some clothing materials

There several small businesses in my country, some even sell goods on a small scale, they sell recharge cards for mobile phone networks, sell mobile phones accessories and other related things on a small scale.

I think the small businesses that can be found around here is vegetable sale. The business is actually very lucrative just that it do face lots of competition especially in the local market, the market is very competitive

Yes, this is true. There are many businesses in my area that are quite popular; however, they suffered the most during the pandemic. Popularity does not mean success. There were many popular superstores in the U.S that went bankrupt during the pandemic.
Well what happened to most of this popular stores or businesses is not as a result of the fact that they were popular but because it's a pandemic and so a popular store can be affected but one thing that can distinguish a popular store from his most successful store is the one that has a big financial standing that is a very big company that has several branches would better survive in a crisis done merely a popular business that has just one branch.

Yes alot of small business exist in my country most especially in the rural communities which the numbers of the small scale are even more compare to the larger scale business or investment.

Well what happened to most of this popular stores or businesses is not as a result of the fact that they were popular but because it's a pandemic and so a popular store can be affected but one thing that can distinguish a popular store from his most successful store is the one that has a big financial standing that is a very big company that has several branches would better survive in a crisis done merely a popular business that has just one branch.

I think you are right. There is a bakery in my area which is somewhat popular. However, that bakery is not so much successful despite being popular. It is a small bakery in our area. I think even it was affected due to the pandemic problem and lockdown.

I think you are right. There is a bakery in my area which is somewhat popular. However, that bakery is not so much successful despite being popular. It is a small bakery in our area. I think even it was affected due to the pandemic problem and lockdown.
Now this is a practical example of what I am talking about I didn't mean at the height of the bakeries success it was able to establish other branches in other places then that Bakery would have been more successful than it is right now.

Yes I have seen a lot of cases like that before, whereby the business might actually be popular, everyone knows about it or might have heard about it one way or another. But in reality the business is not really that successful compared to others.

Yes I have seen a lot of cases like that before, whereby the business might actually be popular, everyone knows about it or might have heard about it one way or another. But in reality the business is not really that successful compared to others.

The fact of the matter is that such kind of businesses are popular in certain area only. Most of the succesfull and popular businesses are well-know to the point that most of the people in my city know about them.

I don't think small businesses can even be estimated in my country because they are are so many. People do not have much to create or even enlarge their business.

There are so many small businesses in my country. Even those big businesses can be opened in a small way. Some of the small businesses we have here in Nigeria are fast food business, thrift stores, and more

Small businesses in my country carries the highest number of people involved. It's rampant and very competitive.

Small scale business is one of the major stake in my country's economy. There a lot of small businesses in every area of the country. But the government policies is not helping most of the person business and some end up closing down.

Small businesses are very common over here in my country too and I am one of the people who owns a small business. Even though the profit can be very little, it's still something and it sometimes adds up.
Statistics show that over 70% of businesses are small business and start up businesses, which business are you into maybe it's something I could learn from and invest in too

There are a lot of small businesses in my area and I must say they are doing well. There are a lot of competition there and I see them come up with different strategies earn more customers.

The majority of the businesses in my country and other small-scale farming on small-scale businesses. I also plan on opening a small business very soon after I have acquired necessary knowledge.
A country that really want to lift its citizens out of poverty would as a matter of urgency take the issue of encouraging small and mediun scale busineses very seriously,this is what to some extent determine how healthy the economy is.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds