Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Skills to put on a job application

It's vital that you understand these skills, and how you can show that you've developed them, in order to write a successful job application.
Resilience.
Commercial awareness.
Good communication.
Effective leadership and management.
Planning and research skills.
Adaptability.
Teamwork and interpersonal skills.
It will be a very good curriculum vitae for any job seeker to have different skills on their CV as this way definitely influenced the employers to either employ them or not because with more skills the employer will really reason that this person actually has a lot of quality too hard to eat or her organisation.

Advertisement Placeholder
Yeah every company excepts you to have combination of both life skills like leadership and communication , and also professional skills like programming nd writing. One has to be very honest in writing his Resume and they key thing is to be yourself while answering the questions asked in an interview.
True, these days in my location, most companies even go further to state the kind of skills they are actually looking for, after starting the position available, they would give a condition that does applying must have specific skill especially in computer.

People should also keep one thing in mind: never lie and write incorrect things on your resume! This is really unethical thing to do. You should always be honest and write correct details on your resume always.

Whatever skill sets are to be added to an application should be tailored to fit with the job description. The generals ones may be added but focus should be on those that would contribute positively to the position being applied for.

skills to put on ,on a job interview,well as for me I think the only skill that one can put on is the communication skills,the reason why I said that is because once you open your mouth you tell the world who you ,so mind what you speak out

It's vital that you understand these skills, and how you can show that you've developed them, in order to write a successful job application.
Resilience.
Commercial awareness.
Good communication.
Adaptability.
You have mentioned important skills, however, other important skills I will suggest you include in any job application include ability to work under high pressure, creativity and tenacity.

It is advised to add a skill which is in-demand so your employer will consider you for any job which is relating to what you are seeking for, and not adding skills that are simply off from what you're seeking.
Ok you mean that as a writer you should add a good writing skill when you are applying for a job ? and as a marketer you should add your ability to convince people to buy a particular product ? is that what you mean ?

A skill like the commercial awareness skill is something that can easily sell you too. As it makes you lookore businesslike. A skill of being a team player toonis one that you shouldn't overlook as well

Ok you mean that as a writer you should add a good writing skill when you are applying for a job ? and as a marketer you should add your ability to convince people to buy a particular product ? is that what you mean ?
Lol, you're not give explanatory review about your skills. You'll simply attach a skill which you've acquired in life which also matches the job you're seeking for.

Depending on the job you're applying for...you'll make do of the skill you've acquired maybe as regards the job you're seeking for.

Lol, you're not give explanatory review about your skills. You'll simply attach a skill which you've acquired in life which also matches the job you're seeking for.
Omo is really difficult to understand because I've never wrote an application letter before, I think you have much understanding maybe you have done it before. I should research and refresh up my knowledge.

Omo is really difficult to understand because I've never wrote an application letter before, I think you have much understanding maybe you have done it before. I should research and refresh up my knowledge.
Lol, I have updated CV, Resume as well. You need to search online to find the best. You can also ask @Anis Boukezzoula to help you out if you want to learn how to make one.

Lol, I have updated CV, Resume as well. You need to search online to find the best. You can also ask @Anis Boukezzoula to help you out if you want to learn how to make one.
What is cv,I don't really have much understanding about it. I just believe that it is a document that contain all your files and documents like your certificate of qualification and other important document that will be asked during a job interview.

Thanks for this advice. I actually stated them on my CV too. Although you must over state everything you see. Choose those you can easily defend.
You can call A in place of B just to deceive the employer.

Resilience.
Commercial awareness.
Good communication.
Adaptability.
[automerge]1632458602[/automerge]
Resilience.
Commercial awareness.
Good communication.
Adaptability.
This days we don't even know what to put in our CV any more because many people are going around selling books of how to write CV, I think I like this your own idea

I believe the skills to be put on your job application are commercial awareness, hard work and ability to work under stress. The ability to adapt in any environment and also good communication skills.

Every and any skills you intend on putting up on any job application should be skills tailored to the position you're actually applying for to make those skills very relevant to your advantage

Well the skills to be outline on the application for the job greatly depends on the kind of job you are applying for. what if indicating a skills that is not really needed or necessary in that particular job? to.me it depends.

What is cv,I don't really have much understanding about it. I just believe that it is a document that contain all your files and documents like your certificate of qualification and other important document that will be asked during a job interview.
Go to YouTube you'll learn how to write a well formatted CV, know how to insert any skill, past experiences, education and xD. Everything to learn is there for you.

I am not the type of people that like searching for jobs, but there are some certain skill sets that will give you an edge over others when you are looking for a job. You can learn programming or graphics design.
There is nobody there actually enjoys the art of searching for job it's just that people just lose their jobs and they will have to search for another job that is why they are mostly searching for jobs.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds