Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Skills to put on a job application

I think many people in the developed countries such as USA or UK tend to add hobbies because this might provide some additional information about the likes and dislikes of a person. Some people even add a photo on their resume. However, many experts have suggested that adding a photo is not necessary on resume.
To me I do not consider adding of photos as a necessary materials on resume except you are being ask to do, over here I believe qualification is very important and also your years of experience that will determine the level of your success in getting employment.

Advertisement Placeholder
Critical thinking is one of the skills I should put into your job application letter. You need to prove that you can coordinate yourself under pressure in the workplace. You also need to include emotional intelligence as this will help you to relate with other people in the workplace.

It's vital that you understand these skills, and how you can show that you've developed them, in order to write a successful job application.
Resilience.
Commercial awareness.
Good communication.
Effective leadership and management.
Planning and research skills.
Adaptability.
Teamwork and interpersonal skills.
Companies hiring would always look out for professional skills and personal skills.
You will have to include; easy adaptability, ability to work under pressure, teamwork ability, etc.
Then, you can also add your professional skills like microsoft office proficiency, graphic designing, etc.

To me I do not consider adding of photos as a necessary materials on resume except you are being ask to do, over here I believe qualification is very important and also your years of experience that will determine the level of your success in getting employment.

Yes, I do not know why many people tend to add resumes. I have heard that adding a photo is only necessary when you apply for a job that is related to modelling or fashion. You might also need to add a photo when you apply for a job that requires you to show your face before you actually get invited for an interview.

You should tailor your CV according to the job requirements of the job application you are applying for, and should be tailored for another one, no same format should be used for two different applications.

You should tailor your CV according to the job requirements of the job application you are applying for, and should be tailored for another one, no same format should be used for two different applications.
It is true that the CV should be tailored according to job requirements and specifications. However, it is still advisable to chip in few skills you think will give you competitive advantage over others.

True. I think it is important that when you are writing an application, you put skills that would help you and convince your employer that you are the right man for the job.

Yes, I do not know why many people tend to add resumes. I have heard that adding a photo is only necessary when you apply for a job that is related to modelling or fashion. You might also need to add a photo when you apply for a job that requires you to show your face before you actually get invited for an interview.
Well if I am applying for work generally I won't add up anything that was not ask, I only have to take with me all the requirements, what's the meaning of adding a photo when the work you are doing has to do with fashion?

I am not the type of people that like searching for jobs, but there are some certain skill sets that will give you an edge over others when you are looking for a job. You can learn programming or graphics design.
Yes, what you are saying is almost right. But other skills like artical writing, logo designing and application making alsi brings you a handsome income. All we have to do is to work with oir full intention.

Well if I am applying for work generally I won't add up anything that was not ask, I only have to take with me all the requirements, what's the meaning of adding a photo when the work you are doing has to do with fashion?

Some fashion designers and magazine editors require models for their magazines in my country and they require beautiful women to advertise their brands of clothes and this is why they might require you to send a phto so that they may opt for the most beautiful models for their marketing purpose.

Some fashion designers and magazine editors require models for their magazines in my country and they require beautiful women to advertise their brands of clothes and this is why they might require you to send a phto so that they may opt for the most beautiful models for their marketing purpose.
If you are being used for advertisement of their brand then you will be publicized , I won't really be comfortable with this , well will they pay me before I can do all those things or am I doing it for free ? I don't understand how it work

If you are being used for advertisement of their brand then you will be publicized , I won't really be comfortable with this , well will they pay me before I can do all those things or am I doing it for free ? I don't understand how it work

They will consider your resume if they believe that you are a good candidate for the job. I do not think that they would pay you before they actually hire you. Not all the jobs require you to upload or attach a photo. I agree with you, even I would not be comfortable with attaching my photo on my resume.

They will consider your resume if they believe that you are a good candidate for the job. I do not think that they would pay you before they actually hire you. Not all the jobs require you to upload or attach a photo. I agree with you, even I would not be comfortable with attaching my photo on my resume.
Generally online employment is someone very stressful for me I don't know why , if I have opportunity I would always like to concentrate online all the time, the reason is because I am yet to be students and I need something I can be able to do on spare, obviously offline employment is not one of them.

The best available option is to make the job application as comprehensive as much as possible. The best available option for job interview is to ensure that you have all the necessary credentials that is appealing.

What skills you need to put on your job application depends on what kind of job you are applying to. Your skill as a teacher will work only when you apply to teaching job
Whenever you are applying for a job to become a teacher it is very important that you include all the experiences that you have in the field so that it will help to push up the possibility of you getting the job.

When applying for a teaching job , you must first states your qualification, and tells them you have the ability to work in any environment and you have a better way of connecting with your student .
Whenever you are applying for a job to become a teacher it is very important that you include all the experiences that you have in the field so that it will help to push up the possibility of you getting the job.

While thinking of skills to out in your job application, you have to make sure that such skills are relevant to the business organization that you are applying to work for .

The truth is now a days the kind of era we are now when applying for jobs people prefer persons with certain skills and a lot of wonderful abilities added to it. Some the skills you should add when applying for jobs are leadership skills, computer skills, communication skills, technological skills if you have one and other training skills you have

The skills that you will put in the job application depends on the job that you are planning take. The qualities that is needed is what you will put in the requirements.

Those are moral skills you should be aquire of before applying for a job, and many at times it will not cost you anything to learn them only decipline yourself. Other skills are the one you have to learn in order for you to remain relevant in your shosen career.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds