Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Skills to put on a job application

I think it's not good to lie about your skills when applying for a job, just because you are really in need for the job, because one day it will backfire

Advertisement Placeholder
Like i said to you, the skill is only meaningful and useless with the job description because like I said you don't need communication skills in a shoe making company.

Skills? You should first include digital skills because that's one part on the high lookout, entrepreneurial skills, innovative, critical thinker and versatile in extra curricular skills.

I completely agree with you that digital skills is something that can't be overlooked in any CV as long as you are applying to work in the tech or administrative position.

Go to YouTube you'll learn how to write a well formatted CV, know how to insert any skill, past experiences, education and xD. Everything to learn is there for you.
That is right, everything is now very easy you can get your answer online with that I don't think you should have issue with the right way to arrange your CV.

When you talk about effective skills in management and leadership,you must at least site examples where you have practically displayed such type of skills before in the past to back your claim up

I think the position that one is applying for will determine what he would put as his acheivement and experience.Except the position calls for some of the skills and values stated above,it would not be neccessary to start putting things that does not relate to what the job does not call for.
Thank you for pointing it out. Most people lost jobs opportunities because their unnecessary put skills or qualifications that is not related to the job they are applying. Most employers don't the time going through what is not needed.

I think that is one area where most persons who are looking for a job miss it,every job have its own specification and criteria and things they need from an applicant.Cv appication should not be general for all jobs.
Each cv should be tailored for each job application, that's the first thing we learn in business school which I guess is an advantage.

There are alot of skills you need for a successful application in any firm or organisation or institution or a company and the most important one include experience in Microsoft office PowerPoint Excel and probably proficiency in graphic design because of the development into an ICT age

As a standard for a classic 9 to 5 employment to a company, it's to put informatics and languages skills. In any way, it's mostly dependable on the kind of job you'll have to perform. In the case of a manual job, you'll mostly need to put manual skills. In the case of a craft based company, you must put craft skills (for ex., to be employed by a factory that needs tailors, you must own that skill and so on).

It's vital that you understand these skills, and how you can show that you've developed them, in order to write a successful job application.
Resilience.
Commercial awareness.
Good communication.
Effective leadership and management.
Planning and research skills.
Adaptability.
Teamwork and interpersonal skills.
Effective management and leadership role is a must of you want to enhance your curriculum vitae for any job applications, ability to work under stress and results efficiency.

Sometimes depending on the country that are some countries that may not really be interested in the skill you have to offer but they are also interested in your experience working for companies similar to the one that they are doing .experience is always what most business need

That is right, everything is now very easy you can get your answer online with that I don't think you should have issue with the right way to arrange your CV.
Yes, everything is made easy online, making a CV can't take me more than 30 minutes to get the CV. The world is simply revolutionizing things are going digital.

Apart from your educational qualifications, skills such as good organizational ability, attention to detail, data analysis and good communication skills can all be a major boost to your chances of getting employed.

You can put computer literacy among your area of strength in the job application you are writing to the company. One thing I realise is that most companies are looking for people who are versatile and capable of doing different things without supervision.

You are definitely on point, with respect to what employers would want to see, such skills include ability to make good use of Microsoft word, excel and power point, good writing and analytical skills, effective communication, fast learning ability and management skills, ability to work with less or no supervision. An employee with the above would work positively well within any organization

These are just personal traits that you have mentioned here. They may not be important or considered by some employers. All you need to include depend on your educational qualifications and the use of computer software if any.

those are nice skills to put on a job interview. but last one is the game changer ,that's team work, team work makes dreams work, when you work in a team you will achieve whatever you want easily.

Getting a job with a good resume is not an easy thing to design. You never can tell what the employer wants from you. Just try to put your best skills and work experience. Enumerate all your skills especially computer proficiency

Getting a job with a good resume is not an easy thing to design. You never can tell what the employer wants from you. Just try to put your best skills and work experience. Enumerate all your skills especially computer proficiency
Computer literacy is very important,if you can see npw the world is a digital place almost everything we do involve the use of computer so it important to include this when writing a resume its a backup to your application

There are couple of skills which are in high demand when you are trying to get a job. When you will be hired to work in a team, of course teamwork and communication will be one of the most important desired skills. It all depends in what field you want to get a job.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds