Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Skills to put on a job application

The skills that you will put in the job application depends on the job that you are planning take. The qualities that is needed is what you will put in the requirements.
Since there are different company with different productions are recruiting , you must have different cv and you must put the skills and the criteria you believe those organisation needs to fulfilled their requirement.

Advertisement Placeholder
One of the most important skills that a lot of employees are you looking out for our people who are computer illiterate and can be able to manage operating system. This is why it is very important that you should have basic knowledge about Microsoft office and how to use of Google Doc.
This is actually a very good question and something that you should be very critical about before you should try to create your curriculum vitae. A lot of important skills that usually industry-specific but no matter what in the world right now people are trying to look for employees that have the ability to use Microsoft office.

Last edited:
Before going for any interview in an organisation or a company, you most have make the neccesary research on the qualifications needed by the organisation, so you must prepare head.

Although the skills one needs to put for a job application should be your skills related to the job he or she needs so as to find he or her application valid.

It is very important that you should have been able to research the organization's core values and what they stand for. There are some that are very considerate about work ethic and there are some people that like people who like to work as part of a group.

Personally if I am applying for jobs I will be trying as much as possible to put everything I am capable of doing, that is really necessary and can put you at a higher chance of success.

Actually identification of your personal skills is very important and to some extent it's an additional advantage for the company to identify you more easily of what you are capable of doing.

Exactly! Those skills relevant to the job must be highlighted to make sure you'll be hired, but it's also important to add skills that you know are uncommon and will make you stand out among other applicants.
When you apply for a job there is a specific position unless you have no specific skill that you are fine with any position or job assignment. In your application put a stress on your work experience or skill that is directly related to the position. For example you are applying for the job of a mason then include your past projects and the company that you worked for.

Last edited:
Exactly! Those skills relevant to the job must be highlighted to make sure you'll be hired, but it's also important to add skills that you know are uncommon and will make you stand out among other applicants.
Making a research before writing your cv do that certain interview is the best bevause you need to know exactly the experience needed by the recruiting company in order to be favourable than the others

Employees are always on the lookout for people who have soft skills and it is going to be good if you learn and develop yourself in them. The most important soft skills are critical thinking ability and the ability to teach others.

There are many skills needed by the workforce of the organisation we are applying into as an unemployed applicant , but you need to know the particular skills needed by the company recruiting

If you are going to be applying for any job in the today's world then computer literacy is something that you should consider adding to your CV. A lot of companies usually employ people who have basic knowledge about computer like Microsoft office and I want to use the internet.

The skills that I feel that is relevant in the interview is knowing the position that you have applied for. The good knowledge around the job that you have applied for is very important.

The skills that I feel that is relevant in the interview is knowing the position that you have applied for. The good knowledge around the job that you have applied for is very important.
We have different job out there and when they need a worker, each work needs different type of skills , so you need to have many cv which you can just edit and put the skill needed by employing company

We have different job out there and when they need a worker, each work needs different type of skills , so you need to have many cv which you can just edit and put the skill needed by employing company
That could be very detrimental. Going for the jobs that you knew nothing about could backfire. When I graduated about 11 years a go, I did same but I got disqualified immediately.

I understand you quite right that its dangerous faking the experience you don't have , but the business world are not ready to give you any job once they realises you dont have the experience
That could be very detrimental. Going for the jobs that you knew nothing about could backfire. When I graduated about 11 years a go, I did same but I got disqualified immediately.

It has been so long since I applied for a job that I wouldn't even know where to start with something like this. I think you just need to be upfront, straight to the point, and honest. Don't beat around the bush. Layout your skills and let them know what you can do for their company.

I understand you quite right that its dangerous faking the experience you don't have , but the business world are not ready to give you any job once they realises you dont have the experience
That is the major reason why it is very good to always deal with you know about. This is probably the best thing that one could to make things work out actually.

I believe that your ability to be able to do some work on the computer like Microsoft office and Photoshop is definitely going to increase your chances of getting the job as it proves that you are a computer literate.

If you are job-hunting the one of the most important things that you should consider are soft skills. A lot of people are going to prefer you to have skills like creative ability or the ability to work as part of a group.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds