Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Skills to put on a job application

Well it all depends ok the kind of position you are going for and also the job you want but then I will recommend to atleast have digital skills because it is what is most wanted nkw

Advertisement Placeholder
It's vital that you understand these skills, and how you can show that you've developed them, in order to write a successful job application.
Resilience.
Commercial awareness.
Good communication.
Effective leadership and management.
Planning and research skills.
Adaptability.
Teamwork and interpersonal skills.
Yes that's right all those skills mentionned are very beneficial for job application , it is better to developp them for getting job everyone dreamed off .

I think the position that one is applying for will determine what he would put as his acheivement and experience.Except the position calls for some of the skills and values stated above,it would not be neccessary to start putting things that does not relate to what the job does not call for.

You are right. I really do not know why many people write about hobbies and some extra stuff on the Resume. Most of the employers in my country are simply not interested in that.

The skills you wish to put in job application really depends on the kind of job you are applying for, with that you can add the skills that you have in the application latter.

You are right. I really do not know why many people write about hobbies and some extra stuff on the Resume. Most of the employers in my country are simply not interested in that.
I personally have not seen the reason why those thins like hoobies are included,but someone said some certain hobbies will actually tell about your person,like cheese which shows your strategic ability.But in the case of skills that one do not have is not right.

You don't just put any skill on your curriculum vitae, you put a skill there based on the needs stated in the application , putting a skill that is related To the work is very important.
I think the position that one is applying for will determine what he would put as his acheivement and experience.Except the position calls for some of the skills and values stated above,it would not be neccessary to start putting things that does not relate to what the job does not call for.

You don't just put any skill on your curriculum vitae, you put a skill there based on the needs stated in the application , putting a skill that is related To the work is very important.
That is exactlly how it is supposed to be,because if at the end ogfthe day one scale through the stages of selection and you are now faced with the opourtunity of proving your competence based on the role you are supposed to function in,then it would be a wasted effort.

You need to mention things that you are qualified to do, that this is the only way depending on the type of job you are applying for.. as a teacher you need to put your main area of concentration and how well you can handle the students and stressful situation.. English very important.

Skills you need before going to a job interview. There's no specific skill you to aquire but make sure your CV and everything are very intanct.

Seriously ,You don't just put any skill on your curriculum vitae, you put a skill there based on the needs stated in the application , putting a skill that is related To the work is very important

I personally have not seen the reason why those thins like hoobies are included,but someone said some certain hobbies will actually tell about your person,like cheese which shows your strategic ability.But in the case of skills that one do not have is not right.

I think hobbies might matter in some countries like the USA. However, it certainly plays no role in my country at all. Here people look how skillful you are, actually.

I think hobbies might matter in some countries like the USA. However, it certainly plays no role in my country at all. Here people look how skillful you are, actually.
That is very true,because some employers of labour do not realy see the need on how extracuricular interest would affect the productivity of the companies operation.so they don really look at those.

We can write and rewrite as many job application and the content in our application letters might be different depending on the nature of the job you bar applying for, you need to fix your application to suit the need of the company.
The skills you wish to put in job application really depends on the kind of job you are applying for, with that you can add the skills that you have in the application latter.

That is very true,because some employers of labour do not realy see the need on how extracuricular interest would affect the productivity of the companies operation.so they don really look at those.

I think many people in the developed countries such as USA or UK tend to add hobbies because this might provide some additional information about the likes and dislikes of a person. Some people even add a photo on their resume. However, many experts have suggested that adding a photo is not necessary on resume.

I agree with you to add all these skills on a job application but the thing there is can one perform such skills. It's not only by writing it, one also needs to be able to perform such skills

These are skill to be put for job application: Resilience · Commercial awareness · Good communication · Effective leadership and management · Planning and research skills · Adaptability · Teamwork

Major skill most companies are looking for before they can employ you are mostly your commutation skill, and your ability to work under pressure and also to work with team mates. And most importantly your computer skills. I have see very good and competent people loose opportunities because to others because they had no computer skill.

Major skill most companies are looking for before they can employ you are mostly your commutation skill, and your ability to work under pressure and also to work with team mates. And most importantly your computer skills. I have see very good and competent people loose opportunities because to others because they had no computer skill.
A good communication skills which can ease the stress of wrong interpretation between customer and staff is what you need most when applying for a job , and you also need the ability to be able to work under pressure.

You should put interpersonal skills in the CV. This will show that you are a team player and you get along with other people in the workplace. You can also include leadership and communication skill. You can also include some of other professional skill in the CV.

There are lots skills to put on when you write job application. This has to do with communication technics, and years of experience in that field you are defending. Nowadays your referees is most important things to consider,this will gives you 90 percentage assurance of securing that employment.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds