Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Skills to put on a job application

Different job means different skills and different qualifications but since there's no job out there , people decided to have numerous curriculum vitae for different job application.

Advertisement Placeholder
You should not be rigid with the rules that you will put up on your CV . I will strongly recommend that you should not put the skills you not have on your CV . Put only the ones that you have.

You should not be rigid with the rules that you will put up on your CV . I will strongly recommend that you should not put the skills you not have on your CV . Put only the ones that you have.
Though what you said was right by not putting the skill you dont have in the curriculum vitae, but did you know that can automatically disqualified you from getting the job.

When you apply for a job there is a specific position unless you have no specific skill that you are fine with any position or job assignment. In your application put a stress on your work experience or skill that is directly related to the position. For example you are applying for the job of a mason then include your past projects and the company that you worked for.
That's true mate, if you are applying for a job related to management you should put a skill that shows are you qualified for the position , just any skill wouldn't suffice in such cases.

That's true mate, if you are applying for a job related to management you should put a skill that shows are you qualified for the position , just any skill wouldn't suffice in such cases.
Putting the skills necesarry for a particular job is very necessary but some people believe its cheating the system when you dont have the skills but you put it there anyway .

The skills to put in job application should be similar to the position that you are applying for. If you're applying for a job position and your skill is not in conformity with it,you may not get the job.

The skills to put in job application should be similar to the position that you are applying for. If you're applying for a job position and your skill is not in conformity with it,you may not get the job.
When applying for a job in any company or organisation , its very important to know the qualities and the experience needed by the organisation in order to give you the upper hand when writing your curriculum vitae.

Recently, companies always look for people with excellent soft skills, candidates with great personalities who communicate freely...
I have a genius friend in his education; however, many companies reject his application after interviews because he isn't professional enough; in other words, his soft skills are so bad.

When putting your skills in your job applications , most recruiting companies needed more than your qualifications , they need what you can also offer them , like your skills , apart from being a computer literate, you must be advanced in software and many more.

It is going to be easier for you to get a job if you are going to research about the job prospects for example a health worker is supposed to be empathetic and have the ability to work under pressure.

I have come to understand that a lot of organisations are in need of people who can be able to do some things like work on a computer or understand customer service.

if you are good in programming then a lot of businesses would actually consider you before others because programming is very lucrative currently. As someone who have such a skill you can actually bring a lot of good things to the business venture and they will happily employ you. So it is one of the skills in which you can put in your CV to boost your chances of getting a juicy job.

I have come to understand that a lot of organisations are in need of people who can be able to do some things like work on a computer or understand customer service.
Before you can start looking for job applications nowadays , you must know that the first thing you need is the knowledge of computer , because thats the basic thing you needed .

It's vital that you understand these skills, and how you can show that you've developed them, in order to write a successful job application.
Resilience.
Commercial awareness.
Good communication.
Effective leadership and management.
Planning and research skills.
Adaptability.
Teamwork and interpersonal skills.
These are actually very good skills set to have when applying for jobs,but the job one is applying for,in some cases would actually tell the kind of skills and the required capacity they would need from the applicant,teamwork and interpersonal skill cut across board.

Normally , you are supposed to put what you think and realises you are capable of doing in your curriculum vitae , but nowadays people fake it in order to get favours from the interviewers.

It's vital that you understand these skills, and how you can show that you've developed them, in order to write a successful job application.
Resilience.
Commercial awareness.
Good communication.
Effective leadership and management.
Planning and research skills.
Adaptability.
Teamwork and interpersonal skills
It just depends on the type of job you're seeking. Some jobs won't even go along those skill mention above. Some might even want you to be independent, ability to accomplish goals alone

the skills to be put depend on the job description and the positon that you applied for. so before you apply for the offer, try to read very well the requirements that they need and you can edit your Resume or motivation letter based on them.

the skills to be put depend on the job description and the positon that you applied for. so before you apply for the offer, try to read very well the requirements that they need and you can edit your Resume or motivation letter based on them.

Sometimes people also put their hobbies on their resume. I think that this might have a great impression in some countries. However, in the country where I live, the employers do not really care about the hobbies of the job applicant.

Sometimes people also put their hobbies on their resume. I think that this might have a great impression in some countries. However, in the country where I live, the employers do not really care about the hobbies of the job applicant.
I don't recommend putting hobbies in your resume especially if you have experience, maybe I am with you if you are a fresh graduate and you don't have the experience to fill your resume at the same time you have some hobbies that match the job. here there is no problem.

I don't recommend putting hobbies in your resume especially if you have experience, maybe I am with you if you are a fresh graduate and you don't have the experience to fill your resume at the same time you have some hobbies that match the job. here there is no problem.

Interestingly, there are so many people in the west who tend to put their hobbies in their resume. Perhaps they list the hobbies as well in order to convey a message to their employer about their likes and dislikes?

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds