Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Sites that don't take a big cut out of your earnings.

Grant

Captain Junkie
Credits
What are some sites that you can work at, but don't take out a big cut of your earnings. I know with Fiverr they take $1 per $5 earned, so that's not so bad. But are there other sites that take more of a fee for working there? What are the sites that don't take a big cut?

Advertisement Placeholder
What are some sites that you can work at, but don't take out a big cut of your earnings. I know with Fiverr they take $1 per $5 earned, so that's not so bad. But are there other sites that take more of a fee for working there? What are the sites that don't take a big cut?
The best site or platform that I know so far that don't cheat it's member by taking 1$ out of your warnings is this site that am working in it right now which is call bizdustry is the best site or platform so far I guess.

Actually I don't know many website like that because is not too long I started working online, but the only one I know is bizdustry and is really good to me.

Though I May be wrong, but I think it would be hard to see a site that takes an amount cheaper than what you Fiverr already takes. These sites are also into to make profit, and they still have to deal with maintenance and managing the site as well.

I don't waste my time on Fiverr or other freelancing websites because I have tried it before and as I don't earn a cent there. Most paid to forum websites don't take a cut of what we earn

Since I do not work with much site online I am not coversant with their policy but there is one site I know that doesn't take cut from your earning and that site is bizdustry,the best online platform to me so far

You can earn $1 per day on Bizdustry and you can withdraw at least $5 per week. Bizdustry does not charge any fees for withdrawal. I cannot imagine to pay $1 for every $5 earned.

Oh!!! Thanks for sharing this, that's why I like this forum. I am hearing for the first time that Fiverr deducts $1 from every $5 you earned but I believe that is much, it should be 10% of earnings like $1 out of every $10 you make.

The only site that does not charge you any money is Bizdustry. If you are talking about freelancing sites, then I am not aware of any site that does not charge money. I think even content mills like Constant Content also charge money.

Fiverr is the one example of such sites or platforms that I can actually speak of because I have worked there is before and they are true to their transactions dealings with someone. They are okay to deal with

At the end of the day the intention of those platforms let's say all is to make profit, most freelancing sites charge to do that the likes of Fiverr and upwork, those that don't won't really pass as freelance sites either

At the end of the day the intention of those platforms let's say all is to make profit, most freelancing sites charge to do that the likes of Fiverr and upwork, those that don't won't really pass as freelance sites either
A couple of transcription sites charge little to nothing when they pay. Though QA World isn't doing well these days but when I worked with them they always pay all my earnings without deducting a cent. I've seen some sites deducting around $1 for every $40 made which is a lot better than the $1 to $5 Fiverr policy.

I have not worked on freelancer sites before but then they get paid to sites that I am currently working on do not charge me any kind of commission for using the site or on payment

I didn't know that Fiverr is like a freelancing agency that could give you tasks to work on but for the payment they get a commission. At present I am quite comfortable with paid forum posting although whenever I would withdraw to my Paypal account there is a service fee deducted.

I don't know many sites like that, however I would I like to get more information about these things as well, it seems people in the comment don't have a clue as well.

I have been working on bizdustry, trendri and cash time forum long time now and all my payments are being paid in full and without any commission that are hidden.

Most of the sites where I make money, take huge chunk of what I earn but example I have to share my earnings with Adsense, they cut 32 percent of my total earning. However, this is fine because they have the rights to cut as they are helping us to earn.

I think there are some micro job sites that do not deduct a good portion of money from your earnings but who knows what is happening "behind the scenes"? Maybe Micro job sites may already take a good portion of commissions and then provide jobs to people for low rates?

The first writing site I earned with takes too big a chunk. They pay 1$ to 288 to content creators which is so inequity with miserable working conditions attached too!

Really I have no idea lots of site like that since is actually certainly not as well lengthy I began functioning on the internet, however the just one I understand is actually bizdustry as well as is actually great to me.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds