Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Should We Directly Monitor Business?

If you are not busy it will be good to directly monitor your business but if you're busy then delegate someone to monitor it on your behalf.
That is right. If you are not busy with doing other things then it is you that is responsible for doing the monitoring of your business. If you are so busy then delegate it to other persons who have the time to monitor the business like your operation manager.

Advertisement Placeholder
There are a lot of big supermarkets and department store in My City but I do not see people watching the CCTV all the time and I did not even see where the CCTV screen is even located.
It depends on the store, some prefers to have it in a secret room while some put it where every customers will be able to see it to know that they are been monitored.

Of course you should, that is the most important part of your role as the CEO of the company. Unless in the case where the work is too much and you employ the services of a trusted and quality personnel to assist in monitoring your business.

Monitoring the business directly by the business owner is good but there times that he or she may be busy to monitor it then he should find someone yo do it.

You can decide to manage your business or monitor your business if at all you have the luxury of time to do so. You can still decide alternatively to allow someone run the business for you

It depends on the store, some prefers to have it in a secret room while some put it where every customers will be able to see it to know that they are been monitored.
Lolz, 95% of all big shops and supermarket over here prefer to keep it in a separate room because I've never seen it in an open space that everyone will be seeing, and this is actually the best.

That is right. If you are not busy with doing other things then it is you that is responsible for doing the monitoring of your business. If you are so busy then delegate it to other persons who have the time to monitor the business like your operation manager.
Yes it is good for one to directly monitor business then you will know the and have an insight of the business what the business is lacking and what he or she needs to do to take the business to a greater height

As an entrepreneur, you need to be active in managing your business. If you are not active you will not be able to see the loopholes and your business might start falling.

Lolz, 95% of all big shops and supermarket over here prefer to keep it in a separate room because I've never seen it in an open space that everyone will be seeing, and this is actually the best.
The issue is that you have not been noticing it, there is no big store that I walk-in to without their security staff watching live CCTV of what is going on in the business premises.

I think we should directly monitor our businesses from time to time you know. It is still okay to out someone I charge to help run things for you, but you must take out time to get involved too

I think we should directly monitor our businesses from time to time you know. It is still okay to out someone I charge to help run things for you, but you must take out time to get involved too
Yeah, getting involved is the best thing in your business even if you have hired someone to take care of it. Just neglecting it and letting the manager seem like its owner may only lead to you being stolen from.

Write your reply...should we directly monitor a business fino monitoring a business is going show you how manage your business or increase more customers.

Yeah, getting involved is the best thing in your business even if you have hired someone to take care of it. Just neglecting it and letting the manager seem like its owner may only lead to you being stolen from.
Yeah you're right on point. Some managers will simply take advantage of your negligence to monitor your business and start defrauding you off your profits and growth if your business untill the business collapses

In my opinion, the activity of monitoring a business, outlet or place of business really needs to be carried out directly by the business owner, because the business owner can ensure that business operations are running according to plan and all transactions have been recorded correctly and neatly. Although in practice not all business people can attend to monitor their every business, especially for business people who have many shops or outlets. So do you think we need to directly monitor or visit every business unit that we have and are there other benefits from direct monitoring of the business?
Roman soldier Julio ceaser employed the divide and conquer technique which he used to accomplish so many great things in his time..I won't say more

It is very important to monitor your business if you don't want people to ruin it for you. This is the reason why you need to have basic knowledge about every department in your company.

That's the only way you can do it well. Directly monitoring your businesses helps you stay up-to-date to your profits your losses and things you need to improve on. Even if you don't have time set aside at least 3 days in a week to monitor their businesses full stop no one can do it better than you although you might have people taking care of your business es.

I think that is the best thing to do if you want to be sure your business is doing well but there are things you should consider first, if you can get a manager you trust well, then no need directly monitor the business.

Yes we should directly monitor our businesses when we can find the time to do so. I know you might be thinking that since ou already have a caretaker or manager there you shouldn't bother, that will be a big mistake onntiur part to do really. You should monitor things

When starting a business especially a small one, you may have to spend more time there to enable you understand the market behaviors or buying power of the people to enable you review your targets.

Never start a business if you consider yourself too busy to start it. Someone invested #1 million in rice business and left it in the care of a close family member. Less than six months the business collapsed woefully and he can't even recoup half of his investment despite the rice business boom.

Nobody can be as passionate about your business as you. Even if you're coerced into starting the business thereby diluting your passion for it, you'll be passionate about your financial investment on the business.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds