Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Should We Directly Monitor Business?

If you are too busy to monitor you could hire managers to help, but it is important to monitor and keep a close tab on your business. So that you can have an idea of how things are going.

Advertisement Placeholder
Yes it is cool ideal to monitor your business,except I have other businesses that doesn't give me space,but once in a while I will come around and look out how things are done in my business

It is best you directly monitor your business not looking for someone to monitor it for you with this you will be able to understand how procedures of the business are being carried out and whether you are making profi
The best thing you need to do when starting a business afresh is to monitor your business on your own So that you can be able to tackle the loopholes that's disturbing the business and can later hand it over to a manager after stabilizing it.

If you can afford to monitor it then there's no problem but if it is a big conglomerate,I believe you should hire capable hands in terms of managers

sometimes we stand the chance of making the right decision when we manage our business is ourselves retard done handling it into the hands of someone who could just make any rash decisions at any time
I don't think we need to be physically be there to monitor our business 247 instead we can make use of technologies like CCTV cameras to be monitoring the business operations on a daily basis and then call me physically once in a while to monitor the business.

Both in small and large scale businesses, a business owner just monitor the business once in a while without having a Manager do it on his behalf. It will help you evaluate and make valid judgement.

It is absolutely necessary for us to monitor our business no matter how trusted your employee is. it is still Always good to monitor the business to make sure that everything is done perfectly I do not like the habit of handling everything to a manager to do.

Even if you're the very busy type of person, you should always take it upon yourself to monitor all that concerns your business life as well because it's your finances that's at stake here too

If you are not engaged in any other activities then all your focus and attention should be on your business

For something as fragile as businesses it shouldn't only be monitored it should be lived. The best managers directly monitors the day to day business activities

In my opinion, the activity of monitoring a business, outlet or place of business really needs to be carried out directly by the business owner, because the business owner can ensure that business operations are running according to plan and all transactions have been recorded correctly and neatly. Although in practice not all business people can attend to monitor their every business, especially for business people who have many shops or outlets. So do you think we need to directly monitor or visit every business unit that we have and are there other benefits from direct monitoring of the business?
It is necessary to do that.
At least to ensure the smooth running of your business.
Even though you have managers in various outlets, visit regularly, when they know how serious you are about your business, they won't make a compromise.

If you are a C.E.O of any company or business you have to monitor your business or you assign a manager that you trust to monitor your business or company for you

If a business owner is a very busy man then he can last in his business because businesses needs to be monitored effectively if not staffs will show you why they are staffs.

Just to save your self the stress of a busy sudden collapse. I think it's very important that a business owner supervise and monitor his or her business in it's early stage to know all about the business
Not just the early stage, to ensure the continuity of the business, business owners should monitor his business at all times personally. It would help him make better decisions

It's not advisable to allow your business to be handled completely by another person without any kind of supervision. It will permit the person to embezzle your business capital if he's got a criminal tendency in him.

I can't fully entrust my enterprises to another person when it comes to monitoring. From time to time, I monitor my businesses directly to avoid forged stories or mishaps.

I can't fully entrust my enterprises to another person when it comes to monitoring. From time to time, I monitor my businesses directly to avoid forged stories or mishaps.
That is a really good move to take. It is so much better to regularly monitor your business so as to avoid such issues that may occur. People will not steal from you that much if you are always there to check how the business is going.

Monitoring a business is a very important aspect that should be treated with seriousness. Direct supervision will make you have a first hand knowledge on how the business is faring.

You need to monitor your business directly by yourself. You are the only one who knows what exactly you want from the business and how you want people to do it for you.

If we have the time to directly monitor our business, this is the best to do as we can't be seeing our business going astray or non productive and we will be happy, never! So monitor ones business is necessary.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds