Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Should We Directly Monitor Business?

As a matter of fact, I think every business owner should see it as their sole responsibility and duty to always monitor their business no matter how much if a tight schedule you think you run everyday or time

Advertisement Placeholder
In my opinion, the activity of monitoring a business, outlet or place of business really needs to be carried out directly by the business owner, because the business owner can ensure that business operations are running according to plan and all transactions have been recorded correctly and neatly. Although in practice not all business people can attend to monitor their every business, especially for business people who have many shops or outlets. So do you think we need to directly monitor or visit every business unit that we have and are there other benefits from direct monitoring of the business?
People say, no other person would want to take care of your thing than you the owner, I think close monitoring of a business it necessary to avoid any sudden collapse and to notice any other strategies you can introduce to push the growth

It is good you directly money to your business because we do it she will know when the business is running into loss or you are making profit.

Yes, monitoring the business is really important. We should never depend on someone else in order to run the busienss and we have the right to know what is happening in our own business. this is why we must not depend entirely on the employees.

I think it will be better for the business owner to monitor his/her business .He/she can hire manager and staffs ,and when he /she finds time should visit the business so that he or she should know whether the business is going good or not.

It depends but definitely not a good idea most times, there would be better qualified personnels too and not everything should be done by you just because it's your business

Indeed, I believe it is actually essential for an entrepreneur to screen his companies. He can easily employ supervisors for every of his business however he ought to likewise go to all of them from time to time to view exactly how they are actually operating.

If a business just start, the owner can be monitoring it directly but when the business is expanding, the owner can hire some trusted people to be looking after it.

The issue is that you have not been noticing it, there is no big store that I walk-in to without their security staff watching live CCTV of what is going on in the business premises.
Well I don't actually know your location Maybe that will play an important factors in setting a business shop, whenever I go to a supermarket I always observe the CCTV but I've never seen someone that sits on the screen.

Your business activities should be monitored especially when you have large number of employee, you check them regularly, check the record of your account and book keeping

This is not even a question for something as important and fragile as business... Every step must be monitored especially in small scale businesses where the profit are always small

Proper monitoring is highly needed bu every business owner. If you set up a business and you're too busy to monitor it, the business might collapse right under your nose. You really need to check yourself

yes, you should monitor your business directly. It is your business and if anything happens to your business, it is you who suffer badly. If you do not have the right skills and knowledge, you can always hire experts.

As long as it is your business you might not have all the time in this world to monitor your business,but you should create time to know how things are working in your business by direct supervision
[automerge]1630990034[/automerge]
It our business and if the business crumple it won't affect any body more like the owner,so it is our point of duty to monitor our business and it only the owner of a business that knows what he or she want his or her business to look like

Last edited:
As an entrepreneur, you need to be active in managing your business. If you are not active you will not be able to see the loopholes and your business might start falling.
I agree with you. Entrepreneur or the owner must be hands on to their business. They must monitor their business directly to know if it's prospering or not.

You should directly monitor your business because it is the proper thing to do at any one time. You can't just tell me you opennupna business and feel there Is no need for you to know all that is going on In it

Yes you have to directly monitor your business if you are working with untrusted people .if you're not going to do it that way, you can use technology such as the CCTV and other device to monitor.

There is nothing bad in monitoring ones business by oneself. But if there is no more time or there are more branches. We can hire people to do it for us.

Well the supervision of business or any kind of investment by the owner of that business most often bring good yields because the person will always be there and ready to make correction of all forms of setback that the business is facing in other to have a better income than employing someone to.

Just to save your self the stress of a busy sudden collapse. I think it's very important that a business owner supervise and monitor his or her business in it's early stage to know all about the business
In my opinion, the activity of monitoring a business, outlet or place of business really needs to be carried out directly by the business owner, because the business owner can ensure that business operations are running according to plan and all transactions have been recorded correctly and neatly. Although in practice not all business people can attend to monitor their every business, especially for business people who have many shops or outlets. So do you think we need to directly monitor or visit every business unit that we have and are there other benefits from direct monitoring of the business?
It is important for a business owner to monitor his business directly to ensure proper business operations and also to keep staffs in check as the owners presence can keep them on their toes.

It is important for a business owner to monitor his business directly to ensure proper business operations and also to keep staffs in check as the owners presence can keep them on their toes.
That should be the case, the business owner can monitor directly, but often a businessman has many businesses even in other cities, so it will be difficult for him to monitor all his efforts, maybe a businessman needs someone who can be trusted to monitor his business.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds