Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Should We Directly Monitor Business?

We should try to monitor our businesses and take some decisions and take them to the best level rather than handling them into someone's hand who could just rough handle them
It is good that one directly money to hills our business to know where she is running at loss or where he or she is making profits with this you can be able to review your business properly.

Advertisement Placeholder
It would be best you actually monitor your business on a regular basis. If even there is someone there in your place. The business remains yours, so no one else can supervise it better than you.
I agree with you. You need to visit your business regularly even if you have someone there running for you. It ensures that they always stay accountable and reduces the risk of them stealing from you.

Monitoring your business direct will be the best option,its entails that you are in charge of both the capital and the profit been made from the business,but sometime if you have some other thing doing there is nothing wrong if you hire someone to manage your business for you

In other to have a better view of your business and to know how your business is been manage by your manager you need to supervise it yourself.

People are unconsciously wicked over here, if you don't monitor your business directly there going to crumble everything and you will have nothing left. It is very important to monitor your business closely.

It depends on the size of the business. If the business is very big then employing someone to manage it while you monitor is good.
I definitely agree with you that if we are to be monitoring a business should depend on the size of the business if it's a very large business then I believe that it requires a lot of monitoring directly by those of us that started the business but if it's a small business it doesn't require much money in the rain.
[automerge]1630059040[/automerge]
I definitely agree with you that if we are to be monitoring a business should depend on the size of the business if it's a very large business then I believe that it requires a lot of monitoring directly by those of us that started the business but if it's a small business it doesn't require much monitoring.

In my opinion, the activity of monitoring a business, outlet or place of business really needs to be carried out directly by the business owner, because the business owner can ensure that business operations are running according to plan and all transactions have been recorded correctly and neatly. Although in practice not all business people can attend to monitor their every business, especially for business people who have many shops or outlets. So do you think we need to directly monitor or visit every business unit that we have and are there other benefits from direct monitoring of the business?
I've seen the value of monitoring ones business especially if someone else is to manage it for a long time. Infact impromptu monitoring is the best.

I agree with you. You need to visit your business regularly even if you have someone there running for you. It ensures that they always stay accountable and reduces the risk of them stealing from you.
Exactly I have once heard of a case whereby the man gave his business to someone to manage then traveled out of the country. After coming back, he discovered that the person has changed the name of the company and everything related.

There is no need for someone to keep on watching the CCTV all the time especially if it is a private one, everything will be recorded into the memory card and you can replay it whenever you have the chance to do so.
It depends on the type of business that you run. If your store is big, it is advisable to employ someone to watch the CCTV live except you want catch thieves after they might have left your business premises.

It depends on the type of business that you run. If your store is big, it is advisable to employ someone to watch the CCTV live except you want catch thieves after they might have left your business premises.
Ohhh, okay I understand why you said it is necessary for us to employ someone to watch the CCTV ,does it really mean that in some big supermarket in the Urban settlement that people are constantly watching the CCTV ?

I have seen a lot of instances of mr A treating mr b dishonesty, now if Mr b is angry with Mr A that has treated him wrongly, mr A will start quoting the scripture that the Bible say we should forgive our brothers and so on.

sometimes we stand the chance of making the right decision when we manage our business is ourselves retard done handling it into the hands of someone who could just make any rash decisions at any time

Write your reply...should we directly monitor businesses
I think despite the shape a business owner has he still need to work towards monitoring the business because he may not know if the manager he kept in the business is doing well or not

The best things to monitor your business directly but lack of chance makes people to employ others to manage and monitor their businesses but obviously when you money to businesses within yourself there won't be any doubt and you can easily figure out ways to expand your business as fast as possible.

True, not all business owners have time for their business but they should in the first few years so as to know how it works and who they can trust the business with

Ohhh, okay I understand why you said it is necessary for us to employ someone to watch the CCTV ,does it really mean that in some big supermarket in the Urban settlement that people are constantly watching the CCTV ?
If you have been to big stores or departmental stores in your city, you will notice people watching the TV screen of all the areas and sections of the store to prevent stealing of their products.

Given that you have the right resources and also the time to monitor your business closely this will be the very good thing that you should do always.

You should always find some time within your busy schedules are o try and go round all your business locations and monitor your businesses for yourself so as tonget a first hand information as to how things are turning out for you

I am not sure why would a person have a busy schedule if a person is not monitoring his or her own business? Business is the main thing that makes people busy, right?

I am not sure why would a person have a busy schedule if a person is not monitoring his or her own business? Business is the main thing that makes people busy, right?
It is good you directly money to your business because we do it she will know when the business is running into loss or you are making profit.

If you have been to big stores or departmental stores in your city, you will notice people watching the TV screen of all the areas and sections of the store to prevent stealing of their products.
There are a lot of big supermarkets and department store in My City but I do not see people watching the CCTV all the time and I did not even see where the CCTV screen is even located.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds