Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Should We Directly Monitor Business?

In my opinion, the activity of monitoring a business, outlet or place of business really needs to be carried out directly by the business owner, because the business owner can ensure that business operations are running according to plan and all transactions have been recorded correctly and neatly. Although in practice not all business people can attend to monitor their every business, especially for business people who have many shops or outlets. So do you think we need to directly monitor or visit every business unit that we have and are there other benefits from direct monitoring of the business?
As long as you have time to start up a business I believe that you should also have time tomorrow to the business or employee capable hands to do the monitoring and supervision on your behalf on daily basis.

Advertisement Placeholder
In my opinion, the activity of monitoring a business, outlet or place of business really needs to be carried out directly by the business owner, because the business owner can ensure that business operations are running according to plan and all transactions have been recorded correctly and neatly. Although in practice not all business people can attend to monitor their every business, especially for business people who have many shops or outlets. So do you think we need to directly monitor or visit every business unit that we have and are there other benefits from direct monitoring of the business?
As a business owner, I think it is wise to monitor the activities of your business. Take out time to visit all business units to ensure continuous smooth running of your business.

There are many people who are now able to monitor business in a much efficient way because they can now use technology to monitor their businesses. We can conduct live video chat on skype and monitor businesses.

Of course a good business man or woman is actually expected to monitor his or her business privately and keep a close watch on the growth of the business so he or she will not be duped

Of course a good business man or woman is actually expected to monitor his or her business privately and keep a close watch on the growth of the business so he or she will not be duped
This is more common when you don't employ trusted individuals, as a result you may not be comfortable handling your business to your employees including your manager. But even in the availability of trusted individuals we should always monitor our business.

There are many people who are now able to monitor business in a much efficient way because they can now use technology to monitor their businesses. We can conduct live video chat on skype and monitor businesses.
This is true. If you're unable to physically monitor or inspect your business, then you should try to conduct online checks via zoom or Skype in order to know the state of your business.

Despite the fact that we live in an era where we are capable to monitor the businesses online, our physical presence is crucial for our business and this is quite challenging for those who run businesses from across the country.

I prefer to manage and monitor my businesses. If I could source for the money to invest into the business. I believe monitoring should not be a big deal,so as to make it grow well.

Yes, i feel a business owner should directly monitor his or her business. If possible, he or she should visit every single unit in that business to ensure smooth running of the business.

It's actually more preferable for a business owner to directly monitor his or her business but the thing here is that we are humans and so have a limit to how we can stress ourselves. It won't be a bad idea to you employ someone to do the job for you, that's if you have many outlets like you've said

It's proper for a business owner to monitor his or her business no matter the numbers of businesses he owns. In other to make sure that there is no lapses. You might have a manager to run your business. But you manager also needs to be supervised.

I have always believed that a businessman should monitor the business himself. No one should rely on others. It is a good idea to keep a manager for help and assistance, but no one should entire rely on managers and assistants.

Constant monitoring and evaluating of your business is the only way to know if you have been performing well or not and the best person to do this is yourself. You should always create time no matter what to access the impact of your work.

I have always believed that a businessman should monitor the business himself. No one should rely on others. It is a good idea to keep a manager for help and assistance, but no one should entire rely on managers and assistants.
Yes you're right. Even though there is a manager that manages the businesses, the business owner should always spare time to monitor and if possible, scrutinize the financial books of the business organizations to ensure transparency.

Constant monitoring and evaluating of your business is the only way to know if you have been performing well or not and the best person to do this is yourself. You should always create time no matter what to access the impact of your work.

Unfortunately, there are many rich business owners in my country that do not care about how much profits their company is generating as long as they receive a huge amount of money and this gives employees the opportunity to cheat their bosses.

Exactly! This statement is very true and I'm in full support. Business owner must supervise his or her business directly, no matter how tight or the schedule is. There's no one that can handle the business as the owner

Exactly! This statement is very true and I'm in full support. Business owner must supervise his or her business directly, no matter how tight or the schedule is. There's no one that can handle the business as the owner
Yes I agree with you. A business owner should always find time to monitor his business no matter his schedule. It will give him a first hand knowledge on the true state of affairs of the organization.

You can monitor you business directly without being assist by someone. This is very easy to do but needs a technical handling.

Is very good and important to monitor your business at the first stage of kick off. We have alot workers that needs to be corrected and monitored and if you are not there with them they can do the business anyhow

The type of supervising you will carry out on your business depends on the type of business you are practicing if you have a small business you can monitor it directly but if you have a large business especially in different countries it's better you do that through hiring supervisors

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds