Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Should there be a non-disclosure agreement when you get investors into your business?

I don't just know how this country can be arranged in a way that everything is done properly, I just believe that the country has corrupt beyond how it can be repaired because of all the things that is happening.
The country is simply going dismal time indeed, it will take time to be repaired. The leaders are fucked up, they aren't trying to see things go normal.

Advertisement Placeholder
To avoid that an investor may act in bad faith and steal your innovative idea, you can register your idea and get a patent to back you up and at the same time, I agree with your thinking, by signing a trust document it should not be a hassle for investors, unless they go with the intention to steal your idea.
There should always be disclosure agreement when you get investors into your business these will help in solving situation and enable a conducive environment for business transaction.

I think that signing a non disclosure agreement is a very good option for startups whose ideas have not been done before. A genuine investor will sign the agreement and stick with it.

I think that signing a non disclosure agreement is a very good option for startups whose ideas have not been done before. A genuine investor will sign the agreement and stick with it.
I will never be part of that what is there is conflict arising latar and you are told to provide the document or what if the none disclosing agreement contain valuable information with regards to the business?I dont know if you understand what I mean,there is nothing to hide in business agreement mostly when you dont know the client background

One thing I can say is that this depend on what the both parties want. If both of them agreed to do non disclosure agreement between the parties, they should go ahead and do it.

A genuine investor that believes in the actualisation of your idea wouldn't have problem with signing a nondisclosure agreenent. That is the part every new innovator should trade so as to secure his idea, because when it comes to business people are selfish.
This is why I say that is very important that and investor in a partnership business she would have a non-disclosure agreement so that the business can move smoothly without any form of dispute forever.

Life is all about what you have and you have to treasure what you have, some person have money no ideas why some have Ideas no money so for one to invite investor to come partner with you, it is necessary you sign a nondisclosure agreement so that nobody will steal your ideas
I agree with you. In my personal opinion i think that an idea is much more important than the money because the idea is what drives change and innovation and what is paramount in forward thinking and development.

I agree with you. In my personal opinion i think that an idea is much more important than the money because the idea is what drives change and innovation and what is paramount in forward thinking and development.
I also agree with you on this. If you have the money and no idea, it's as good as you having no money because you would end up misusing it and loose everything. But when there is an idea, you would be more focused on what you want.

I also agree with you on this. If you have the money and no idea, it's as good as you having no money because you would end up misusing it and loose everything. But when there is an idea, you would be more focused on what you want.
Exactly! And what is more than that is that if you have money you can always secure investments as well and in this way you will be able to achieve the necessary money required to turn that idea into a reality.

It's advisable to undergo a non disclosure agreement before you start up. This will protect your innovations and ideas. In my home country, the order of the day is stealing people's innovations because the law backing it is not effective.

It's advisable to undergo a non disclosure agreement before you start up. This will protect your innovations and ideas. In my home country, the order of the day is stealing people's innovations because the law backing it is not effective.
I think that this is where the law need to be active because a lack of addressing these issues will stifle the innovation of that country and its citizens in the future, out of fear of not being protected by the law when they devise a good idea.

I think because of that ,the investors might not want to invest in your business ,since they would see it as unnecessary and not truly meaningful for them I think. It depends

The country is simply going dismal time indeed, it will take time to be repaired. The leaders are fucked up, they aren't trying to see things go normal.
If it is possible that this can be corrected then there is no problem because a lot of people are waiting no matter how long is going to take, but I think the country is Corrupt beyond what man could ever reconstruct

If it is possible that this can be corrected then there is no problem because a lot of people are waiting no matter how long is going to take, but I think the country is Corrupt beyond what man could ever reconstruct
Laughs, the country is indeed corrupted cis of those living in it. The politicians are after money and not looking to solve those things making it not to grow.

Laughs, the country is indeed corrupted cis of those living in it. The politicians are after money and not looking to solve those things making it not to grow.
If someone is really interested to reform this country I think the best thing the person really need to do is to arrest all the older politician and kill them all ,do you think this will really work to help the country ?

If someone is really interested to reform this country I think the best thing the person really need to do is to arrest all the older politician and kill them all ,do you think this will really work to help the country ?
This one got me laughing hard. If that will be possible it will make sense a lot cos those old forks aren't trying at all. They are simply driving our country bad.

This one got me laughing hard. If that will be possible it will make sense a lot cos those old forks aren't trying at all. They are simply driving our country bad.
Lolz, seriously we really need to find a way that will be possible for us to reform this country if an opportunity arises, how can we be sure that the new people that are now into the government won't be corrupt ?

Lolz, seriously we really need to find a way that will be possible for us to reform this country if an opportunity arises, how can we be sure that the new people that are now into the government won't be corrupt ?
We truly need to adopt ways of reforming the country to good. Those coming new joining the old forks will still be corrupted cos the old folks are still there.

I believe most companies do this, because they will have to keep a lot of information under wraps. It also depends on the company/business. Some companies have to keep stuff secret until market, and that's where non-disclosure agreements come in. You just can't go out there and share what the company is doing.

Their should be disclaimer note, detailing the risk involved in your business for customers. That will signal to them that they shouldn't toil with your products anyhow.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds