Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Should there be a non-disclosure agreement when you get investors into your business?

We truly need to adopt ways of reforming the country to good. Those coming new joining the old forks will still be corrupted cos the old folks are still there.
I don't even know how this can be done but if you are given an opportunity to rule this country for one year what can you do to improve the life of people ? What will be the first thing you will do ?
[automerge]1630284282[/automerge]
We truly need to adopt ways of reforming the country to good. Those coming new joining the old forks will still be corrupted cos the old folks are still there.
I don't even know how this can be done but if you are given an opportunity to rule this country for one year what can you do to improve the life of people ? What will be the first thing you will do ?

Advertisement Placeholder
To avoid that an investor may act in bad faith and steal your innovative idea, you can register your idea and get a patent to back you up and at the same time, I agree with your thinking, by signing a trust document it should not be a hassle for investors, unless they go with the intention to steal your idea.
Yes definitely there should be a non-disclosure agreement in some cases when you get investors into your business but then other cases is good for you to disclose everything so that you will not have issues at the end of the day.

Yes definitely there should be a non-disclosure agreement in some cases when you get investors into your business but then other cases is good for you to disclose everything so that you will not have issues at the end of the day.
In case you have an innovative idea, you can disclose everything as you describe with the exception of this idea. It must be safeguarded in view of the possibility of any investor stealing the idea and sharing it or selling it to other entrepreneurs. That is why it is important to sign a non-disclosure agreement.

Yes, to some certain level because some agreement need both partners to know all or part of what they are going into. Expect you are partnering with external businesses, but when seeking for business partners, it should be an open agreement.

[automerge]1630284282[/automerge]

I'll first of all imprison those evil and corrupt minded politicians for destroying the country till ethernity. Then rebrand the country, and building infrastructure to create working chances.

agreement is always the proof that a business transaction has taken place and it makes a business transaction look very authentic and serious

Their should be disclaimer note, detailing the risk involved in your business for customers. That will signal to them that they shouldn't toil with your products anyhow.
I completely agree with you and that is why there is businesses that actually have a slogan to say that the patent is pending to show that it is under revision and that it cannot be stolen by anyone.

We live in a world where people generally are trying to act smart and coi and that is why when it comes to businesses it is best whenever you're bringing an investor always have an non-disclosure agreement with such person at first it might not seem really useful but over time when the business starts to develop that is when the real value comes out.

I completely agree with you and that is why there is businesses that actually have a slogan to say that the patent is pending to show that it is under revision and that it cannot be stolen by anyone.
It's good for businesses to have a brand new registered, and a slogan so any one who tries to steal his or her business brand name or model is simply on the infringement of copyright laws.

I'll first of all imprison those evil and corrupt minded politicians for destroying the country till ethernity. Then rebrand the country, and building infrastructure to create working chances.
Those politicians can still be active even when they are in the prison because they will still have access to phone and they can even use their position in the prison to have a lot of influence on the government.

To avoid that an investor may act in bad faith and steal your innovative idea, you can register your idea and get a patent to back you up and at the same time, I agree with your thinking, by signing a trust document it should not be a hassle for investors, unless they go with the intention to steal your idea.
There should always be disclosure agreement between work as an employee they should never be non-disclosure agreement between them for them to succeed.

There should always be disclosure agreement between work as an employee they should never be non-disclosure agreement between them for them to succeed.
This is when the investor decides to invest in the company, of course he must know the idea and everything related to the business, however, as long as he does not invest, the entrepreneur must protect his ideas with the agreement.

No body can be trusted sincerely speaking,to me I will have them sign it,when money is involve I do not trust any body,if truly they believe in the actualization of my dreams then they should not have any problem of signing the document

It's really not big deal I you ask me and as a genuine investor there should be no problem moving forward too with this, as long as the right and proper channels are consulted prior no issues

Those politicians can still be active even when they are in the prison because they will still have access to phone and they can even use their position in the prison to have a lot of influence on the government.
Lol, they won't be allowed to make unnecessary phone calls. It will be monitored duly, they'll only make calls when it is very important for them.

Lol, they won't be allowed to make unnecessary phone calls. It will be monitored duly, they'll only make calls when it is very important for them.
Well I don't even see the need for you to just allow them to be there when they are not even useful to the society, you keep on feeding them with government fund, why can't you just kill them all at once ?

Well I don't even see the need for you to just allow them to be there when they are not even useful to the society, you keep on feeding them with government fund, why can't you just kill them all at once ?
Lol, they should be in the prison yard and suffer for their atrocities band see how suffering use to taste if it's good to treat others like that.

I think there should be a non disclosure agree between you and your investors. You should prohibit the investors from disclosing how much they have invested and how many shares they own in the company.

I mean we all know that ideas don't come cheap at any rate. It ides that run the world that we see today. So yes I wouldn't mind business partners signing a non disclosure agreement document

One thing I can say is that this depend on the agreement between both parties. If that is what you people want you should go ahead and create it and sign it.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds