Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Should there be a non-disclosure agreement when you get investors into your business?

A genuine investor that believes in the actualisation of your idea wouldn't have problem with signing a nondisclosure agreenent. That is the part every new innovator should trade so as to secure his idea, because when it comes to business people are selfish.
You're right about this point. People can really get selfish and self-centered when it comes to doing business with some people. He should not have a problem signing the non disclosure agreement document

Advertisement Placeholder
They should always be disclosure agreement when you get investors into your business all has to be well explain so that they will not be a trouble at the end of the transaction
The agreement must be non-disclosure and reliability, to avoid future problems. In case there is no consensus between the two, this will prevent the idea from being stolen. It is very important to protect and secure our project, so that the success that belongs to us is kept safe.

That's the common thing there bro. Lots of people will simply like taking advantage but we should find better strategy to do the best on our own.
In this case I believe that in any business you are doing there are sometimes you really need to be serious and you shouldn't take a serious issues as a jokes, this is the only way to prevent this.

At a certain point we all have an innovative idea that we want to actually see materialize, and so sometimes we actually create a business that can realise this idea that we have. However, one of the hardest things when you are starting the business is having the necessary money that is needed to run the daily operations in the beginning.

If you have an innovative idea and if it is a novel idea that has not been implemented before do you think that it is necessary to get the investors to sign a nondisclosure agreement so that they don't steal the idea and possibly sell that to another company that they invested in? At this point because you are a new business there is no paper trail that says that this idea belongs to you and you alone. So do you think that a non-disclosure agreement is necessary or do you feel that perhaps it will create unease when it comes to getting money from the Investor?
I totally believe that there should be a non-disclosure agreement between an investor that actually lie to your business idea and invested into it so that he will not be able to disclose it to a third party that will make you have that idea.

I
At a certain point we all have an innovative idea that we want to actually see materialize, and so sometimes we actually create a business that can realise this idea that we have. However, one of the hardest things when you are starting the business is having the necessary money that is needed to run the daily operations in the beginning.

If you have an innovative idea and if it is a novel idea that has not been implemented before do you think that it is necessary to get the investors to sign a nondisclosure agreement so that they don't steal the idea and possibly sell that to another company that they invested in? At this point because you are a new business there is no paper trail that says that this idea belongs to you and you alone. So do you think that a non-disclosure agreement is necessary or do you feel that perhaps it will create unease when it comes to getting money from the Investor?
It depends on what everyone going into business belief though, as for my tribe and country is not everything you need to put into writing or documentation before we could start a business together, once we agree on doing it together we go into trad.

I

It depends on what everyone going into business belief though, as for my tribe and country is not everything you need to put into writing or documentation before we could start a business together, once we agree on doing it together we go into trad.
I am definitely in support of putting everything in writing and this is what I actually do right now when it comes to anything professional related because it gives me a trail of communication that I can use in the future in the case that unpleasantness or uncertainty arises in the business situation.

In this case I believe that in any business you are doing there are sometimes you really need to be serious and you shouldn't take a serious issues as a jokes, this is the only way to prevent this.
That's just it dear. Any worker should always be serious what the job he or she is assigned to do and not ruining it by joking with it when seriousness is needed.

That's just it dear. Any worker should always be serious what the job he or she is assigned to do and not ruining it by joking with it when seriousness is needed.
Most people over here believe that unserious people are meant to sit at home, that there is no need for them to engage in anything when they are not ready to take a reasonable responsibility.lolz

Most people over here believe that unserious people are meant to sit at home, that there is no need for them to engage in anything when they are not ready to take a reasonable responsibility.lolz
Yes of course, if a worker isn't ready to work then they can sit at home and enjoy their home well and understand how poverty feels like.

I think that people generally aren't serious when they have not found their passion and as a result they do not have the motivation in order to look for an employment opportunity for them.

To avoid that an investor may act in bad faith and steal your innovative idea, you can register your idea and get a patent to back you up and at the same time, I agree with your thinking, by signing a trust document it should not be a hassle for investors, unless they go with the intention to steal your idea.
You must always be disclosure agreement between investors before one can be able to go into full investment so that they will not be chaos at the end or business transaction.

You must always be disclosure agreement between investors before one can be able to go into full investment so that they will not be chaos at the end or business transaction.
What do you mean by one investor is able to go in a full investment because when it comes to a disclosure agreement like this it is generally related to the idea and operation of the business.

Yes of course, if a worker isn't ready to work then they can sit at home and enjoy their home well and understand how poverty feels like.
Lolz, they are also not ready to stay at home but they are just looking for the best possible way they can make money without getting themselves stress, that is why they still look for employment.

A non disclosure agreement keeps the secret of what makes the business make the huge profits it has always made. So yes, it is very important to get your partners to sign a nondisclosure agreement

Lolz, they are also not ready to stay at home but they are just looking for the best possible way they can make money without getting themselves stress, that is why they still look for employment.
If they don't stress that body by submitting CV, it won't be easy for them to gain employment without knowing anybody dear.

Disclosed or non disclosed, agreement is always agreement and it should be an essential part of any business because it is the only proof that a business called

To avoid that an investor may act in bad faith and steal your innovative idea, you can register your idea and get a patent to back you up and at the same time, I agree with your thinking, by signing a trust document it should not be a hassle for investors, unless they go with the intention to steal your idea.
There should always be disclosure agreement between an investor and the owner of the business so that they will not be kills at the end of the transaction.

You should always try to input a non-disclosure agreement in the contract with your investors if you are not comfortable and believe that your idea is a unique idea.

There should always be disclosure agreement between an investor and the owner of the business so that they will not be kills at the end of the transaction.
The agreement must be a "Non-Disclosure" agreement to safeguard the company's ideas. In case the deal does not close, investors will not be able to steal the ideas, and the owner of the ideas will be able to get new investors and offer the same idea protected.

If they don't stress that body by submitting CV, it won't be easy for them to gain employment without knowing anybody dear.
Lolz, so you are believing that everything about job and employment nowadays is through connection with people you know ? most times it is not always true in developed country

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds