Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Should there be a non-disclosure agreement when you get investors into your business?

I want to believe that a nondisclosure agreement shouldn't be difficult for a good will investor to sign because the progress and well being of the business would be his heart desires. This agreement is to safe guard the idea against those whose intention might be to hurt you and your business.
That is it,because at the end of the day,what the investor should be thinking is how the business should be able to move and bring in more revenue for the partners,else the issue of non disclosure should not be an issue.

Advertisement Placeholder
There should not be a non disclosure of agreement when getting an investor to invest in your company , because its my business and i dont need to tell an investor everything about my business , because its to my own advantage.

business needs should be taken especially when it has to do with something novel and can be easily stolen then having a non disclosure in place for anyone you want to do business with will be the best bet in keeping sealed lips.

The investors must not know everything about your business , I mean they must only know what you and the investor is dealing about because you are the owner of the business.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds