Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Should there be a non-disclosure agreement when you get investors into your business?

No body can be trusted sincerely speaking,to me I will have them sign it,when money is involve I do not trust any body,if truly they believe in the actualization of my dreams then they should not have any problem of signing the document
We have the same thought, in these cases so important in life and the realization of my idea, there must be the signature of confidentiality. In this way I will have my idea safe from any attempt that the investor may have against me.

Advertisement Placeholder
Lol, they should be in the prison yard and suffer for their atrocities band see how suffering use to taste if it's good to treat others like that.
There are some people that will not even like to spare their life because they are the wicked set of people that are destroying the country and that do not even want progress for the people.

There are some people that will not even like to spare their life because they are the wicked set of people that are destroying the country and that do not even want progress for the people.
I can't lie they deserve exactly what you just said. Killing them, wiping them off is simply the solution to cleanse the country free from unwanted corruption charges.

I can't lie they deserve exactly what you just said. Killing them, wiping them off is simply the solution to cleanse the country free from unwanted corruption charges.
Yes that is true but a lot of people including you may not be able to kill them because of your religious beliefs and maybe you will not like to be among those people that have commit murder.

Yes that is true but a lot of people including you may not be able to kill them because of your religious beliefs and maybe you will not like to be among those people that have commit murder.
Lol, who told you, when it comes to eliminating crime I'm in for it. I don't murder innocent persons, but killing those politicians who wants to see the citizens crumble deserve same treatment.

Lol, who told you, when it comes to eliminating crime I'm in for it. I don't murder innocent persons, but killing those politicians who wants to see the citizens crumble deserve same treatment.
It's not that forgiving them and allowing them to leave will be a bad idea but they will still use their corrupt influence against people and the country will still be corrupt.thats why.

I will advise at this point that no one should take the security and safety of their business ideas lightly for any reason, else you might end up being at the receiving end of things in your business pursuit.

It's not that forgiving them and allowing them to leave will be a bad idea but they will still use their corrupt influence against people and the country will still be corrupt.thats why.
They'll still be influencing others with good mindset for christ sake, lol. They are simply not good enough any longer, the best is eliminating them.

They'll still be influencing others with good mindset for christ sake, lol. They are simply not good enough any longer, the best is eliminating them.
Lolz, but eliminating them by the power of the president may not be possible because I understand that the supreme law is even more powerful than the president, how will we be able to bypass this because they can take us to the law court.

Lolz, but eliminating them by the power of the president may not be possible because I understand that the supreme law is even more powerful than the president, how will we be able to bypass this because they can take us to the law court.
Laughs, when military curb or civilian curb starts properly their is every chance of not seeing anyone going to law court to bear any consequences. That's riot of the masses for the evil leaders.

Laughs, when military curb or civilian curb starts properly their is every chance of not seeing anyone going to law court to bear any consequences. That's riot of the masses for the evil leaders.
I don't understand, do you really mean that for a president to have the right to kill the ex president and other corrupt leaders that the military must first take over the government ?

I don't understand, do you really mean that for a president to have the right to kill the ex president and other corrupt leaders that the military must first take over the government ?
Lol, have you read about first military curb that occured before Nigerian civil war during 1963-1965? Which caused the civil war. Where the igbos and hausas agreed to kill all their evil leaders perpetrating evil rulership. The hausas did their part but the igbos never did theirs. That resulted in the 1966 civil war in Nigeria. Such is the kind of curb I am talking about in order to fix Nigeria well and end all sort of insurgency in the right way.

I have heard stories whereby after someone who couldn't get the funds needed found an investor who later stile the ide that is why I would advise a non disclosure agreement too.

To avoid that an investor may act in bad faith and steal your innovative idea, you can register your idea and get a patent to back you up and at the same time, I agree with your thinking, by signing a trust document it should not be a hassle for investors, unless they go with the intention to steal your idea.
There should always be a disclosure in a business contract so that they will not be chaos at the end of the day or this agreement between them.

Lol, have you read about first military curb that occured before Nigerian civil war during 1963-1965? Which caused the civil war. Where the igbos and hausas agreed to kill all their evil leaders perpetrating evil rulership. The hausas did their part but the igbos never did theirs. That resulted in the 1966 civil war in Nigeria. Such is the kind of curb I am talking about in order to fix Nigeria well and end all sort of insurgency in the right way.
I Only read the history of the biafran war and what I learn about that was that the igbos actually kill some of their leaders during the war which they suspected to be a betrayer. I've never read of this one you have just said.

I Only read the history of the biafran war and what I learn about that was that the igbos actually kill some of their leaders during the war which they suspected to be a betrayer. I've never read of this one you have just said.
The war emanated first from curb, go ask any elder that witnessed the Nigerian civil war as a grown up back then. I'll tell you that due to act of betrayal from the igbos led to civil war. They didn't execute their own leaders as the hausas did.

The war emanated first from curb, go ask any elder that witnessed the Nigerian civil war as a grown up back then. I'll tell you that due to act of betrayal from the igbos led to civil war. They didn't execute their own leaders as the hausas did.
Well I read about how they even started, according to the book the reason why the igbos actually started the war was because they feel that they also needed to be divided and have their own country, all this plan and arrangement was lead by ijukwu.

Indeed I think it is fundamental since you have the thought, they have the cash. There must be a lawful restricting archive among you and the financial backer concerning exposure, if not your thought might be taken and given to another person who will consent to the details of the financial backer as far as benefit sharing and sovereignties.

I can say that it is not good idea to disclose a nondisclosure idea for a investor if you do not want them to steal your idea for someone else. As far that you have a idea and they have money you should make agreement with them to invest to your business and you will be operating the business.
In my own opinion, I think disclosing a non disclosure idea for an investor is very dangerous because at times they might decided to steal your ideas and leaves you with nothing,

To avoid that an investor may act in bad faith and steal your innovative idea, you can register your idea and get a patent to back you up and at the same time, I agree with your thinking, by signing a trust document it should not be a hassle for investors, unless they go with the intention to steal your idea.
They must always be disclosure agreements between partnership in a business or contract this is because of detailed clarification so that they will not be chaos at the end of the transaction.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds