Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Should Employee pay for damages?

Hmm, that's a costly mistake, she even merge it, making it worst for her. I'm not the company who took such decision on her, they don't tolerate such level of carelessness that's why they ousted her.
That is why it is always better for us to be careful in any company we are working for, because one simple mistake can actually lead to permanent suspension especially if the company you are working for I've been so good with you.

Advertisement Placeholder
That is why it is always better for us to be careful in any company we are working for, because one simple mistake can actually lead to permanent suspension especially if the company you are working for I've been so good with you.
That's just it. No matter our reputation in the company we can get oust out anytime when we are careless on such matter. Their is no downfall which carelessness can't bring to a man.

I think this one depends on the job contract. If it has been stated that the employee are going to pay for the damage in the contract, someone has no other choice than to pay for it. I think it is fair to say ask for damage payment so that the employee will be more careful in the job process.

That's just it. No matter our reputation in the company we can get oust out anytime when we are careless on such matter. Their is no downfall which carelessness can't bring to a man.
But in a situation in which the woman actually spoil the electronic device and if you were the manager of the business ,what will be your exactly reaction ,will you also suspend her permanently just like the manager have done ?

But in a situation in which the woman actually spoil the electronic device and if you were the manager of the business ,what will be your exactly reaction ,will you also suspend her permanently just like the manager have done ?
Hmm, at times we ought to be very strict when it comes to business. We don't suppose to allow someone else ruining our business for us for what it might look like as a little mistake.

Some damages may be intentional while some damages are clearly unintentional. In my opinion I think employers should pay for the unintentional damages

The cost of damages should be deducted from employees monthly salary. I see nothing bad in it. I mean everyone should be responsible for each of their actions either intentional or by mistakes .

Seriously, as far as I'm concerned, when it comes to paying for what a staff damaged at his or her own accord, it definitely has no business with the company how it's paid for by the staff.

Sometimes their employees might not be capable enough to pay for those damages and for the purpose of the business surviving the employer has to pay for the damages

It depends on the agreement between the two parties, if when the employee was hired, and he or she signed that any damage he or she caused to the company ,that he will pay for it, then the employee must pay, as long as he accepted the condition from onset , but where there's no such agreement, it's the duty of the company to accept the damage, so its the agreement that will determine the fate of the employee in such case.

Hmm, at times we ought to be very strict when it comes to business. We don't suppose to allow someone else ruining our business for us for what it might look like as a little mistake.
If I was a manager I will give her two choices,is either she goes on permanent suspension or the money I use in buying the products will be deducted from her salary, so she will have the decision to make. Firing her just like that may not be the best.

If I was a manager I will give her two choices,is either she goes on permanent suspension or the money I use in buying the products will be deducted from her salary, so she will have the decision to make. Firing her just like that may not be the best.
You made a right decision. But to clear you well, what if what she damaged its something that is worth more than her income for five years??

You made a right decision. But to clear you well, what if what she damaged its something that is worth more than her income for five years??
Well this is going to be a very difficult decision for me to make because I don't even know how to start and what I should do in this situation, if you were in the situation as a manager what will you do ?

Well this is going to be a very difficult decision for me to make because I don't even know how to start and what I should do in this situation, if you were in the situation as a manager what will you do ?
Already I've given you my honest view about what I'll do when the deal is too dangerous for my company's development.

We all know that accident happens, if an employee accidentally breaks or damages equipment, will you require him to pay for replacement equipment? Some workers may purposely damage equipment, or out of gross negligence. Since you may not actually know if the damage is done on purpose or not, will you allow them pay for the damages be it on purpose or accidentally?
It depends on the policy of the company. If the policy says that the employee should replace the damaged equipment, then he should do it. Even in malls I see placards that says when you break something like glasses then they will consider it sold. When I was still small this happened to me. My parents really paid the damaged.

Already I've given you my honest view about what I'll do when the deal is too dangerous for my company's development.
Lolz, you are indirectly telling me that you are going to sack the person without even considering, lolz, at least we should put yourself in a situation in which we are the person that make the mistake, how will we want others to treat us.

Company management should always try to protect their employees from embarrassment and that is why for things like this they should only make the employee be if it was as a result of carelessness or negligence.

Lolz, you are indirectly telling me that you are going to sack the person without even considering, lolz, at least we should put yourself in a situation in which we are the person that make the mistake, how will we want others to treat us.
I understand what you're saying if I'm in the position of making such costly mistake. They should sack me when it is detrimental to the company's growth. Intricate mistake can cost one his job, that's why we ought to be careful in life.

I don't think it is proper to ask an employee to pay for damages provided he or she is working for the company and it is by accident.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds