Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Should business owners make a special day for free products?

Actually making a free products day is very important though not mandatory because it only helps in motivating customers and based on experience, only few business organisation are doing that.

Advertisement Placeholder
Actually making a free products day is very important though not mandatory because it only helps in motivating customers and based on experience, only few business organisation are doing that.
It is true that it is not all the businesses that does that but it is a mandatory most especially if you are promoting a new product.
You could also use a day to give free gift if you're willing to attract more customers.

The owner of the business should stipulate a day to distribute free gifts to their clients or customers . This is a marketing strategy that is being used by most of the companies today to attract more customers.
What if the business organisation are dealing with expensive commodities such as iPhones and laptops , do you really think it will be profitable to them to share these product freely for people ?

What if the business organisation are dealing with expensive commodities such as iPhones and laptops , do you really think it will be profitable to them to share these product freely for people ?
It would be a great thing to create a day to distribute freebies to people to attract them the more.
It is a marketing strategy that should be done occasionally for business growth.

It would be a great thing to create a day to distribute freebies to people to attract them the more.
It is a marketing strategy that should be done occasionally for business growth.
In that case such freebies could be anything and may not necessarily be what the company is selling or dealing with. Since your main interest is to attract them to your business.

Actually making a special day for free gifts or stuffs to your customers is not bad but it should be on the fact or condition that you are having a perfect sells of your business if not you are at risk of your resources.

From your comments , I think if people are giving out products for the main purpose of advertising and making their company popular, then offering another product outside what the company is producing not be the best option.
Actually if most companies usually do like that it will not be the best option or thing to do is better that whenever a new product is published he should be given to people outside exactly the way it is inside.

Well sometimes making a free special gift day and not making it, is more like the same. the extent is to encourage customers but some are not realizing the importance or extents of it.
A
This is a risky strategy and it is going to make the business owner to run into losses. It is better to just attach the free products to customers who are only purchasing products from you.

Actually it's very risky but you should be aware that business is all about risk taking if you are not ready to bear risk in your transactions, it will be very difficult for you to attained to your set goals.

Last edited:
Well sometimes making a free special gift day and not making it, is more like the same. the extent is to encourage customers but some are not realizing the importance or extents of it.
A
Actually making a brand new product is another of attracting more customers to your Businesses, to also know wether such product is of quality use or not. So it's also important to be making brand new products.

Well based on my understanding, most of the company makes that in there either monthly or yearly budget so that it won't be a lost to the company. most of the companies are doing it to promote there business.
Actually if most companies usually do like that it will not be the best option or thing to do is better that whenever a new product is published he should be given to people outside exactly the way it is inside.
Actually I don't think a company can publicise a product that's ot there own and I believe making a free gifts or bonus day does not really mean it most be a new product in the market but it's a strategy to promote the available product in the market.

I know of this type of program and it is often done weekly to give discount to customers that patronizes. You may buy a particular product and you'll be given another product for free.

There are some companies that offer special discounts on new years and some companies also offer discounts on Eid sales in my country. This is to make sure that they attract more customers.

A special day when they simply give everything for free to their customers without any payments, so they become the best business/company around and it will make people to appreciate and like that business afterwards. The business might lose a lot of money but maybe it will help it to grow and help to it's future so it actually might be worth it, it is indeed risky but it is just like any investment and who knows it actually might succeed. But what about you do you think it will be worth it for the business owners to make a free giveaway day of products?
Free products? Nope, I think that giving out free products should even be made to a small number of people at a very short period. If so, then yes it can be done.

There are some companies that offer special discounts on new years and some companies also offer discounts on Eid sales in my country. This is to make sure that they attract more customers.
It is one of the ways to give free gift to the customers and to attract new customers.
They are one of the attribute or method used to attract new customers in order to promote products.

There are plenty of firms that usually organise public events in order to market their business more and more. This also involves inviting public representatives for the company and also inviting some special guests as well.
I think organising public event is a very good idea and can motivate your employees. Some businesses usually do it at the end of every business year.

I think organising public event is a very good idea and can motivate your employees. Some businesses usually do it at the end of every business year.
Organising a small party for the employees will definitely encourage them and they will want them to do more and that is exactly how to encourage your employees the more and bring out the best in them.

Well based on my understanding, most of the company makes that in there either monthly or yearly budget so that it won't be a lost to the company. most of the companies are doing it to promote there business.

Actually I don't think a company can publicise a product that's ot there own and I believe making a free gifts or bonus day does not really mean it most be a new product in the market but it's a strategy to promote the available product in the market.
Well actually it must not be a new product that could be given out on any day that is being set to give out free gifts or bonus even old ones can be given but it's just advisable for new product also to be given freely.

Organising a small party for the employees will definitely encourage them and they will want them to do more and that is exactly how to encourage your employees the more and bring out the best in them.
there's no party can be in form of a seminar. There will be a lot of refreshment and there will be some kind of lectures that will enlighten the employees on how to work effectively.

One of the marketing strategy put in place by most of the big companies is to organise a day to give free products.
It will definitely promote the goods and services of the company and it will attract more customers.

This is a risky strategy and it is going to make the business owner to run into losses. It is better to just attach the free products to customers who are only purchasing products from you.
I have never see any business owner make any special day as giving out a free product to their customers, they can their customer a gift but not making it a special day.

One of the marketing strategy put in place by most of the big companies is to organise a day to give free products.
It will definitely promote the goods and services of the company and it will attract more customers.
sometimes you don't need to give the product free completely instead you can do discounts. A typical example is the Black Friday in which some products are sold at discount prices.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds