Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Should business owners make a special day for free products?

I am of the opinion that giving customers free gift is not the best way to turn them to returning customers. The best to turn customers to returning customers is producing quality product always and giving discount regularly for returning customers. When your customers are buying quality product from you at a lower price, they'll always come back.

Advertisement Placeholder
I am of the opinion that giving customers free gift is not the best way to turn them to returning customers. The best to turn customers to returning customers is producing quality product always and giving discount regularly for returning customers. When your customers are buying quality product from you at a lower price, they'll always come back.
Definitely, there is nothing bad in giving free product but at the same time your product must be of a very good quality. that is one of the best ways of retaining your customers.

Every business is esterblished to make profit while delivering quality services to its esteem customers,it would be counter productive to be giving away your products frre without money,you will run into loss.

This wouldn't be prudent, in my opinion.
That would be a significant number of goods that wouldn't generate income, which would probably reduce staff salaries and pay.
Offering BOGO offers, coupons, and freebies is still something I believe is beneficial.
It is most likely the best marketing tactic one could employ to draw in new clients.
A business owner could make a lot of sales if he did this sometimes.

Last edited:
Every business is esterblished to make profit while delivering quality services to its esteem customers,it would be counter productive to be giving away your products frre without money,you will run into loss.
It seems you are not into the world of business and you do not know how things operate.
Giving out free gift to customers is one of the marketing strategy that is used by most of the companies to attract customers and promote new products and services and it really works.

It seems you are not into the world of business and you do not know how things operate.
Giving out free gift to customers is one of the marketing strategy that is used by most of the companies to attract customers and promote new products and services and it really works.
Do not get me wrong,i do not mean that a business should not give out some incentive like occational free products to potential customers,but when the issue of giveaway is becoming too much,it could lead to losses.

sometimes you don't need to give the product free completely instead you can do discounts. A typical example is the Black Friday in which some products are sold at discount prices.
Yeah, in my country that is always a particular day that the usually do that black Friday where once you want to order anything you want it will be cheap only for that particular day.

If you can be able to afford it then giving away something free from time to time is something that is going to boost your business like a black Friday every year or a discount sale.
I don't really think that is wise for any business owners to make any day as free gift to their customers, because for me I have never see such thing for any business owners making a special day to give their customers a gift.

I don't really think that is wise for any business owners to make any day as free gift to their customers, because for me I have never see such thing for any business owners making a special day to give their customers a gift.
You are saying this because you are not conversant with the different marketing strategies used to promote businesses.
Giving free gift or products is one of the ways to embark on a robust marketing campaign.

Yes if you do that,it will not be a bad idea, one thing I noticed with people is that if you are good at appreciating them they'll try their best to work hard, giving gifts to your employees is a good idea.

Well that was why it is not a compulsory that you must do it but once you feel and take the chance and losses, you can do it and by the way some times it can not even lead to losses.

Well that was why it is not a compulsory that you must do it but once you feel and take the chance and losses, you can do it and by the way some times it can not even lead to losses.
That is where the aspect of strategy will have to come to play,because there are ways that one can go about the issue of giveaway that it will not affect the profit of the business,you will just depend on turnover.

I think it's a great strategy to attract people but the most important part is to make the product good and high quantity if the product is bad the business will lose a lot of money

a free giveaway day of products?

A special day when they simply give everything for free to their customers without any payments, so they become the best business/company around and it will make people to appreciate and like that business afterwards. The business might lose a lot of money but maybe it will help it to grow and help to it's future so it actually might be worth it, it is indeed risky but it is just like any investment and who knows it actually might succeed. But what about you do you think it will be worth it for the business owners to make a free giveaway day of products?
But I think it would be risky for your business instead you could give them some discount or you can do other services such as if they buy two you give them one for free.

Only the big companies that have everything in their capacity can have a special day of giving out free gift for their customers , the small business cannot do that because they are still trying to survive .

As someone who owns a business it is always important to set a specific day for promo, one can give free products to his or her employees, I believe it motivates them.

I don't think this would be wise. That would be a lot of items that would not earn income and this would likely cut into employee salaries and wages. I think offering coupons, deals, and free items in the form of BOGO is good though.
Exactly, because I have never see any business owners making a special day for any free gift in their business, for me I never see such thing before and I believe that there is no such thing like that.

Exactly, because I have never see any business owners making a special day for any free gift in their business, for me I never see such thing before and I believe that there is no such thing like that.
This is often done by big companies and some of them will do this once in a month to give out free gifts to customers and to attract new customers it is one of the biggest marketing strategy that is employed today.

This is often done by big companies and some of them will do this once in a month to give out free gifts to customers and to attract new customers it is one of the biggest marketing strategy that is employed today.
Really, because since I started working I have never across such before, that company give out a special day for giving out their employees a gift, it can be very encouraging to work in such company like that.

Really, because since I started working I have never across such before, that company give out a special day for giving out their employees a gift, it can be very encouraging to work in such company like that.
If you visit some stores offline they often give out free gift. In my home country, one is called "black Friday" during this time, If you buy some products, you'll be given another products for free and that is exactly how it is being done.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds